MARK wrote at 2013-12-08 17:41:48

well done! my problems are gone My woman came back last night, i thought it's a joke she came to say good bye to me ,then i waited ,suddenly i saw preparing food,bed and hide under branket, i couldn't believe any thing i see, i decide to sleep at the gouge to see what happens next ,only see her come and slow her self on me start kissing and then i realize you are the true healer, its now 2 weeks since she came home ,but doc my sex life has gone down i don't know why , i want to come and order for that medicine. i will phone you later today! i appreciate your services, be there for us please. thanks you to

The Man of Steel

I can answer questions about how to handle your position with a cheating spouse or one that has cheated recently. How to straighten up your life and get back on track one way or the other. My answers will include God because He fills the most vital part in your recovery. They will also include help with the decisions you will have to make to clean things up.

Was cheated on several times by the same woman. We were able to save and keep our marriage, and we will never have this problem again.

Purchase my book at and reading this alone will be a major relief to your aching mind.

Five years of college, 24 years of working in various hands-on fields, and several technical fields.

8 semesters on the president's list in college, 10 arm wrestling championships, many local records in cross country running.