Adultery/Ex married the woman he cheated with

annierose wrote at 2012-01-08 00:23:28
Thank you for reassuring me and the writer above that sooner or later the cheater will realize the hurt he has created.  This situation has happened to me twice--once after a 16-yr. marriage and then after a 31-yr. marriage.  The first husband has, after many "free" years, had cancer and a major disappointment with their child.  The second husband has been married a year, but I just found out.  He married the woman who broke up our marriage, so I feel like one day he, too, will feel that he brought on his own troubles.  He used to ridicule my first husband for his serial philandering, and now this.

I still grieve, but like you were advised, go out and do good.  I work with children.  During those hours, I forget my troubles entirely.  I've always tried to be honest and true.  I was true blue and devoted to both husbands, never turning them away, showing them total affection.  I look forward to reaping what I've sown.

So, dear lady, you'll be in my prayers as I hope I'll be in yours.

Susanne G wrote at 2012-04-09 15:51:01
Dear Hurt. You are not alone. I lost my 27 year marriage in a similar fashion. My now ex was working out of town, fell in love with his 31 year old 'soul mate' (he was 49# at work. It was not only a complete shock, I was devastated. It has now been just over 5 years, and I have a great life. My two kids are amazing #now grown up#, I have a great relationship with them. They too were married 2 months after the divorce. The shocking thing for me was how friends reacted but he spun the story so that they believed it wasn't an affair and I did lose allot of people in my life. But I have realized a few things. Those friends who were truly my friends are still my great friends. That is what you need in your life, great friends. The saying "what people think of you is none of your business" is really true and I live by that. I have a great man in my life who found me....and the relationship I have with him is very real and wonderful. Yes, it is easy to be bitter, our exes have taken so much from us, why would we give them more? But remember, besides taking they have also given...given our lives to us to enjoy, to become the people we were supposed to be. There are days where there is a flood of memories and sadness creeps in...and then I think of how more content I am, living a life I choose and created. Good luck I know if I can do it, you can build a fabulous life.  

Lakeisha wrote at 2015-05-18 04:36:19

Galatians 6:7-9 (Read the rest in the Holy Bible)King James Version (KJV)

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Adultery

The Man of Steel