Adultery/how to get my husband back home

sandra wrote at 2012-10-31 08:38:08
i never believe that is real,i see so many people testifying what Dr oduwa has done for them on the internet so i decided to contact him to help me cast my spell and after 3days i got my husband back which has left me and 3kids for 1 year and 6months coming to beg for forgiveness and said it was devils hand work but i am happy i got back my lover who bring joy to my heart if you want to know what i am saying try Dr oduwa and see what he can do.contact him via oduwatemple@yahoo.com

moore wrote at 2013-03-15 20:52:07
Hello every one, i just want to share a few testimony about how my marriage got saved by drsambolspelltemple01@gmail.com . I had a fight with my husband and he got mad at me and decided to bring in another woman, i know i did wrong and was scared of loosing him, when he brought in another woman to the house, i thought i have lost him already and that was when i had to use drsambolspelltemple01@gmail.com spell and i was amazed the way the spell turned the table around and made my husband start chasing me and want to be with me again. am so happy now that my husband is back to me and me alone

Rose Smith wrote at 2014-03-04 04:59:50
My name is Rose Smith from united states of america. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man whoís name is DR.MADURAI he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back oneís gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .Iím now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didnít believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is maduraitemple@yahoo.com

cynthia wrote at 2014-04-20 17:21:47
hello everyone this really worked and i am proud to testify also. i saw a post on how a lady got her husband back and i decided to try this prophet that helped her because my relationship was crashing. this prophet helped me and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised my husband now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i can not say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship try him here is his email prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com of a truth he really helps again his email his prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com  

AISGIA wrote at 2014-08-12 13:04:22

Do you need a miracle to help you with your heartache? Do you want to be Happy Again ? I want to honestly help you because i know what it feels like to have your heart broken. We all want to be happy with the one that makes our heart beat, the one who makes us happy. I know its hard to trust so called spell casters with so many scams going around. I was blessed to find a trustworthy spell caster Dr. Ikhine is the most powerful spell caster there is. He is caring , understanding and will help you with the most impossible love issue you may have. Weather you want your lover or husband back , he will make it happen in just 48hours. He is the only one i would ever trust. He is making my dream come true with the love of my life. Don't hesitate on contacting him  email Or phone call away. Contact him at agbadado@gmail.com or Call Dr. Ikhine @ +2347060552255 your problems will be forever solved.

Martha Jones wrote at 2015-08-06 00:07:12
Upon all that i claim to know about this world and its forces,only recently i got to understand  that i really don't know anything about anything. This world is bigger and meaner that how we picture it ti be. I mean where your own sister can have an affair with your husband with the intention of wanting to take your place and your family and still can say she loves you to to your face is pretty mean.I am glad met Obudun Magonata a spell caster at the time i did because i would never had confirm my suspicion about my husband and my sister. He help me uncover the truth that was withheld form me with his spell and his advice on how to go about the issue and how to get back my husband and save my marriage. My husband unfaithfulness was not new to me, i knew he always cheating on me with other ladies but he always came back to me no matter what he always did. As  much as i could, i try a lot not to think about all he does because nothing hurts more than knowing that your husband is having an affair with someone else because she is younger or more sexy or thinks she is a better lover than you that bore his children. I could not leave because i loved him and  knew he loved me too somewhere in his heart. We have been like this for six years now and wouldn't have been able to say i was the happiest woman alive because really as much as we are talking about happiness i never knew marriages had happily ever after. Yeah some may say there is no such thing but believe me there is and Obudun Magonata helped me find it. I notice during our time together that my husband only get too careful when he is getting close to someone i may know or know most women know what i mean. Like he want to make you see he doesn't have anything connection to that person but act it too much to make you realize that something is actually going between them and the person in question. It was my secret to know what he is up too when he is around ladies i know or may have just seen for the first time. that was how i knew my sister and my husband were up to something. But my sister being smart knew i had my suspicion did all in her power to hide the truth from me. I hoped to the blue sea that i was wrong that that nothing was going on being that my suspicious heart was messing with my head. I could not confirm it but in my heart i knew they were having an affair. I did all the framing of question stuff about cheating spouse and asking if she could do that but really no one fall for that. I could not confront her when i knew nothing because growing up we learnt before pointing a finger at family you must to h***bent sure about the situation and i was not sure or at least i nothing really that told me my thought are true. All my effort went south and my private investigator got nothing at all don't know how that even happened. I explored all other option that failed also. But then ,for the first came across some comments in a lot of forums talking about the spell caster Obudun Magonata and the things he had done to help people and how it all worked out for them, contact him and pleaded with him to help me out. I needed to know what my husband and sister were up to. He confirmed that they were not only having an affair but she wanted my husband to leave me to be with her leaving me her sister heart broken  in so may ways. He told me how they met and where they met that made my private investigation fail. And upon what Obudun Magonata told me i cut and their affair was all out in the wind.It broke my heart to know my husband and mostly my sister could really get involved with my husband. I mostly my sister i mean out of all the men in Chicago you pick your brother-in-law? i was hurt sad and mostly mad at my sister. Cos i love them both unconditionally how hard was it for them to love me back. Even with all that was going on my husband told me he was not sure if he still love me after 6 years o our marriage. I knew he was leaving me for my sister he thought she was a better love than i was and there was nothing i could do about it at least that was what i thought. After so many hours of talking on the phone with Obudun Magonata tell him how i still want to save my marriage and wanted my husband to love me as i do him,he asked me put my hopes on him he was going to do a spell for me to fix all my problem. I provided some materials was needed for the spell as i was directed to do. He did the spell and i got a package from him its content was of how i as going to make the spell work and become effective. I follow every instruction and just after four day they ended their affair and grew this kind of hatred for themselves it was all over the place everyone could see what happened and as surprise as  i was, i was also glad the spell also made my husband love be back selflessly just as did and still do. Obudun Magonata change my husband, made him mine again and help me fix my life. Obudun Magonata is my hero i mean i am forever in his debt but still he did not ask anything from me. Please Note all that was require of me was materials for the spell of which  was able to get so he help me with the to cost i sent to without any form of persuasion. If you contact him for help maybe you will also need some materials for the spell. You can us this address to contact  spiritsofobudunmagonata@yahoo.com

LOVE SPELL HERE:otisdarko60@yahoo.com wrote at 2015-08-15 04:58:08
Need a spell caster?then think of Dr Otis Darko he is real reliable and he does what he promise you.I know all this because he helped with my marriage problem.For security reason i will not live my name here but i can tell you all he did to help me.Me and my family live in the US military base here in America,my wife is a solider and i love it that she is and i support.But being a solider means she is half my wife and fully the U.S army.before her three tour we were so in love and we had a kid son who we both love him.It all changed after her two tour in Iraq and Afghanistan,i noticed the distance her second tour she stopped call at first i thought maybe she was part of an accident but i found out that she was OK in Afghanistan.She explained that she always on patrol.It got ugly on the third. I guess in the last two tours she found herself a new lover and then totally forgetting me and our boy.I can not say i did not notice because she always has to be some where instead of with me,coming up with some silly excuse not to be with me that is ( have sex ) and her entire behavior told me all i needed to know. i did my research and i had a hint that it was her squad lieutenant. I had know evidence so a could not take the matter to any body.It killed me to seeing this happen i was going suicidal.What hurt me the most was she going home knowing that i suspect she infidelity,she kept lying to me over and over again.The power of positive thinking helped me a lot.I thought that maybe i can find in the help on the internet with the people who had being in the same problem with him.I found a lot of ways but nor worked except Dr Otis Darko spell.At that time five month ago i was so confused that i could do anything to get my wife back so i contacted Dr Otis Darko with his email address i saw in some comment on the internet at otisdarko60@yahoo.com. I laid down my problem to him and told him the entire story and he even confirmed my hint was right, how he did i do not know but he was right because my wife told me later after the spell was made effective. Dr Otis Darko cast a spell on them both do not know what he did but it seem he made them both forget they ever crossed path romantically speaking like they never know each other expect there official relationship that is squad leader and solider.I owe my life to DR OTIS DARKO what he did saved my marriage.I can tell you this because i have tried and it worked for me.Your case also have a solution with Dr Otis Darko contact him with his email otisdarko60@yahoo.com.................... YOU CAN ALSO ADD US UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136

Bernice Lees wrote at 2015-10-22 06:27:46
A very big problem occurred in my family 4 months ago,between me and my husband. So terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. He said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didnít love me anymore. So he packed out of the house to where i do not know about and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all possible means to get him back. After much begging,but all to no avail / Success. And he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one afternoon when i came back from the house of my best friend that know how to advise me very well. As i was coming back from her place, I saw an old friend of mine who asked of my husband. So i also explained every thing to her just the way i did to my best friend on what happened between me and my husband. So she told me that the only way i can get my husband back is to visit a spell caster. Because it has really worked for her. As a Christian i never believed in spell casting,but during all this problem and letting the love of my life go just like that and the father to my lovely kids i had no other choice than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited to solve her own marriage issues also. At this time i was full with so much grief and confusion on how this can really be true to the extent that i have to ask my friend so many question like if this is not to harm or have an effect on my life and that of my lovely children after it has been done. But she replied with so much seriousness by telling me that there is no harm and there is no side effect on the spell casting, That is just to get back my husband for my kids and also for him to love me like never before, That the spell caster even made his friend win lottery two days back, That there is noting / problem anyone find his or herself that this great spell caster can not solve. After her explanation that there is noting that will happen to us other than to just get back my husband i requested on how i could contact this great and powerful spell caster that she is talking about. She gave his email address to me that i wrote down on a jotter and when i got home i emailed the spell caster with the following email: ajayiololo@yahoo.com  after some few time that same day i received a form that i will fill and return to him. After that i was asked to get some materials that will be needed to cast this spell that if i can not provide them i will send the cost which was what i did just to see the outcome of the spell casting. And before i send the cost of the materials to him he assured me that even that same day if he get the money for the materials or the materials from my end that my lover / husband will return back in the next 4 to 5 hours time same-day after the spell has been casted  with the materials he will get with the money that i will send down since i could not get the materials on my own to send to him to do the spell casting. The spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back after that process. What an amazing statement!! I never believed, So surprisingly after the 4 to 5 hours he told me i will get my husband back things changed in my life. My husband who has not call me for the past four months called me on the phone to inform me that he was coming back home to take me out. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back the next day with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship / marriage was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So i will advice you all out there to kindly send your contact to : ajayiololo@yahoo.com if you are in any problem like this or you have any problem related to ďbringing your ex back, Wanting a good job in fact any problem you think you are passing through that do not have solution just send your email with complains to him and he will help you out perfectly well without disappointment. All thanks to the great spell caster called AJAYI OLOLO  WHICH USES THE FOLLOWING EMAIL: ajayiololo@yahoo.com for bringing back my husband and also for bringing great joy to my family once again. Dr Ajayi Ololo I ascribe praises to your name and your name alone.He told me to also add to this testimony that i want to tell to world to tell all those that want to contact him for any help to include the country name they are from and there direct personal phone number to reach them.

mariaalexander wrote at 2016-10-10 03:39:18
Real love spell to get your Ex-boyfriend / Ex-girlfriend back fast after a breakup!

I'm Maria 21 yr old from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and donít seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next dayís classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right weíve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.Iím still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didnít have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but itís not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.This is his E-mail: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or add him up on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

Adultery

Laura Giles