Adultery/Marriage Issue - Cheating Husband

Nadia wrote at 2014-02-26 00:19:30
An arranged marriage is like gambling in the casino. Some hit the jackpot and others lose. Most arranged marriages are with a cousin or close family member and so it's very difficult to come out of as you have to think about your parents and aunts and uncles relationship being destroyed due to your action. Most are done when you are too young to decide and/or also under some form of pressure so you can't refuse. Few people fall in love with their arranged partner but most as your husband may not. There is nothing wrong with you and he probably even thinks your a great person with a lot of great qualities but you just aren't his type. And he can't help that. He's probably frustrated. He would love you to be the one he would be in love with but he can't make himself love you if you aren't his type. Unfortunately this is what an arranged marriage is. It has nothing to do with love or attraction. It is more like a business arrangement. Running a household and bringing up the children. And that is why it's called an arranged marriage. You had no courtship, no romance, he didn't fall in love with you. So why should he love you now? Because you live together do everything together have children together. My advice to you would be to do the same and keep the family home intact. It's not the same as cheating on someone you vowed to love. There is and never was any love here. There were no such promises made.

Laura Giles

Marital, relationship, adultery, children out of wedlock, divorce, custody, visitation, support, co-parenting, mediation, counseling, group counseling, step-parenting, pre-marital, and reconciling issues

I teach parent education classes and a group for people who are trying to strengthen their relationships in addition to providing individual counseling. I am the author of "The Other Child: Children of Affairs."

National Registry of Who's Who in Executive Professionals
National Guild of Hypnotists
National Association of Social Workers
Honorary chairman of the Business Advisory Council
Virginia Mediation Network

The Other Child: Children of Affairs, The Daily Herald (Chicago), New You, The Journal Gazette, Almeda Times-Star, Tacoma News Tribune, East West Woman. Tidewater Women, Dimensions

BS in Human Services Counseling- Old Dominion University
Master of Social Work- Norfolk State University Licensed clinical social worker