Adultery/Wife cheated with another woman

Demon X wrote at 2013-08-16 10:04:13
Tell him or get your revenge on your wife by have your own affair  with this woman

JZ wrote at 2013-09-25 19:23:15
Laura Giles,

did you advise him to not tell the other spouse?  Can I ask how that is good advice?  Why would you not notify the other person?  I don't mean to question you, but that sounds like terrible advice.

Laura Giles

Marital, relationship, adultery, children out of wedlock, divorce, custody, visitation, support, co-parenting, mediation, counseling, group counseling, step-parenting, pre-marital, and reconciling issues

I teach parent education classes and a group for people who are trying to strengthen their relationships in addition to providing individual counseling. I am the author of "The Other Child: Children of Affairs."

National Registry of Who's Who in Executive Professionals
National Guild of Hypnotists
National Association of Social Workers
Honorary chairman of the Business Advisory Council
Virginia Mediation Network

The Other Child: Children of Affairs, The Daily Herald (Chicago), New You, The Journal Gazette, Almeda Times-Star, Tacoma News Tribune, East West Woman. Tidewater Women, Dimensions

BS in Human Services Counseling- Old Dominion University
Master of Social Work- Norfolk State University Licensed clinical social worker