Adultery/Marriage/divorce/remarriage help

Bellamy wrote at 2012-11-21 06:56:22
I was a man without happiness until i met the The Old Religion Temple. I took responsibility of Leticia academic and general well being when she was in the high school and we both where happily living together until i sent her to Germany to further her Education and for her to become a medical doctor. We where on mobile communication during her first 2 months in Germany but during the 3rd month, the communication was getting poor as she was no longer picking calls and not responding to my emails. I was surprise when Leticia sent me an email August last year that she is getting married to a German man. My World was full of sorrow and loneliness because someone has stole my better half away from me. I shared my problem with a female colleague in my working place and she directed me to oldreligoin@gmail.com. I contacted him for urgent help cos i cant think straight without Leticia. I was surprise when Leticia called me four days after i contacted the Old Religion Temple at about 6:23am and told me she is sorry for all that she has done in the past. We got married January 7th and we are happily living together now. All thanks be to Old Religion Temple and if you need to be in happy, i will strongly suggest you contact Old Religion Temple through oldreligoin@gmail.com

Bellamy

Julian wrote at 2013-02-06 15:09:39
My name is Julian and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful prophet, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of October 2012 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over five years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through hell. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet a spell caster i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a week my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email: prophetesene@yahoo.com

Tamara wrote at 2013-02-07 21:54:22
I never believed in spell casting or magic. I felt silly even looking at spell sites online. I have been in tears over the loss of my husband. I found testimonies about Prophet Esene and I have no idea why I searched "spells" but I did. I ordered a love spell from prophetesene@yahoo.com and got my husband back Thanks for simply being legit and delivering where other sites never could." Tamara Williams

best spell caster wrote at 2013-03-20 23:20:11
My name is karen jones from UNITED STATEs i was heart broken when my lover dumped me for another girl, i was really in love with him without him i was empty until i contacted priest omigodo for a love binding spell, he cast a spell for me to get my lover back and my lover came back after 2days when he cast the spell i will advise any one in any kind of problem to contact priest omigodo for any kind of spell on his email: templeofsolution@gmail.com or call him on his phone number +2348079367204

CALL PRIEST OMIGODO FOR ANY KIND OF SPELL ON +2348079367204

best spell caster wrote at 2013-03-20 23:21:17

grace wrote at 2013-03-26 09:41:30
landofsolution@gmail.com what a great place for solution

my name is grace from U.S.A

i want to show my appreciate to DR ODUMDU for what he has done for me i still can't believe that my lover is back to me. i have lost my man to other woman but with the help of DR ODUMDU i was able to get he back at first it look impossible when he said 48hours he will be back to me. i said let me just try him out and now he really helped me out i have my ex back with me now i so much appreciate what you have done for me if you like to reach for help to get your ex back you can reach him on landofsolution@gmail.com or call him on +2347053319835

nicki wrote at 2013-04-01 13:08:56
Thanks to Dr Igbudu for bringing back my husband today I am very have to share this testimony to every one who is heart brake looking for some one to help him or her kindly contact Dr Igbudu temple today he is the best spell caster that I have ever seen in my life,the man really show me the hope and happiness that I need in my life he also help me cast a healing spell on my mother who have been sick because of my love problem she was having a heart problem in that case she fell into stroke and she was sick for good 6 months, ooh my heart is so happy today for the help Dr Igbudu brought to my life I and my family are happy today and me and my lover is planning to get more children and he promise not to make me sad anymore that he is going to show me love more than ever before ones again thanks Doc you are my father and everything in this life without you what will I have done you are the best of all I hope you find this testimony online and I will make you happy and bring more client to your temple who need you....

you can contact him on his email: igbudutempleofsolution@gmail.com

you can contact him on his cell number: +2348136125903

Nicki,

London..

call +2348155425481 for help wrote at 2013-04-02 09:03:56
I was skeptical, I admit it. But I just got back from my honeymoon—two weeks in Europe, with a man I love more than anything. I owe it all to dr obod, spellcaster extraordinaire. Perhaps I was greedy, but I wanted both a love spell and a money spell. What I got, only four weeks later, was a wealthy, wonderful man who loves me more than life, and treats me like a princess. The most powerful  magic made my dreams come true, and it is all thanks to dr obod. He truly cares about people and has been a valuable spiritual guide to me for a long time. I have never been happier in my life, and I feel like all of my dreams are coming true. Thank you, dr obodo for making my life so rich. Thank you for the love spell that brought me my wonderful husband and the money spell that made us able to fulfill our wildest fantasies. If you’re still wondering whether or not you should give this a try, just think of how amazing my life has become—like a fairy tale—all because of giving dr obodo a chance.contact dr obodo templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk call +2348155425481 for help

Grey Bill wrote at 2013-04-03 13:15:11
my name is grey bill in my life i never  believe that great man like ogogodu can live in this world after i have be scam by a lot of spell caster i live in texas in USA i was in love with a girl call Annie she love me with all are heart so live happily and i love are so i now her told that we should go to the supermarket when we now got there she now told that she want to go and one of is friend i now waited for her she now came and told me that she is going home i was ask her what is happen she did not tell me so i now buy what i want to buy than when i now got home she now told that she did not to tell that she was in love with is form fiance and he had come back to her i tell her that he she going to live me after we have live for 4years she said yes and which she did and then i have being contacting a lot of fake spell caster whom have being scam me so i now told my friend he now told me that he we give me the contact of the spell caster who brought back his wife to him i now contacted this man this man now help me to get my fiance the man told me that my fiance we back to me in the next 24 hours and which was the time my fiance can to me and told that she love me and she can die for me so i now forgive her now we are happy now so people if you want to contact any spell caster contact ogogodutempleofsolution this man is real so this is email ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com or call him with this number +23478999655

now i am happy my love was back to me now so i grey bill is happy now so my love is back to me now on the 28/4/2013 who left me on the on the 3 of march i can now celebrate with my love thank you ogogodu

Ann wrote at 2013-04-03 15:20:54

It’s unbelievable. For the past 3 months, I have been so depressed after losing my boyfriend to another girl. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many spell casters who promised powerful magic or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful as Dr odia He is definitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises that i will see the result in three days time which came to past. Dr odia is the most powerful spell caster. His spells worked wonderful and I am now back with my boyfriend. Work with him on this email address and you will get the best result: odialovespelltemple@gmail.com  

Margret wrote at 2013-04-08 00:14:44
Great okpa!!! thank you very much i dont know how to thank you sir, you are really great, i never taught that Ramsey could come back to me after living me for good 2years without notice, i have been looking for how to get him back to my life.last week i went to visit a friend in Texas and this friend of mine knew about the relationship between me and Ramsey and she asked me about him, then i filled more pain and tears fell from my eyes, that was when she asked me why am i crying then i told her about everything,she now told me about dr okpa that she always hear about him here in Texas and she normally see some people giving testimony in how he helped them in getting back their loves, that when ever such programs up again that she will try and collect his number and his email address, that when she collect it she will text me his email, then in the next 2 days she called me and told me that she has collected his email address and his phone number then she text-ed them to me,so i called him and told him about everything how my love Ramsey left me, then he told me not to worry that he will come back to me within 24hours at first i said how could that happen that somebody who left me for 2years will just come back within 24hours but at the same time a taught came to me that if the people could talk about this man on television that means he is great so let me watch and see, that was how i waited, in the next 24hours which he told i got a call from Ramsey i was so surprised he was pleading and begging me to forgive him that he did not know what came over him, i was so so surprised because i t was like a dream,in the next 3hours after Ramsey called, Ramsey came to my house and start pleading for forgiveness, so that was how we started again and we are living happily than ever after,the most surprising thing was that he gave me access to his account to prove that he will never live me for any reason and am so happy now.Thanks be to clara my friend who introduced me to okpa,clara thank you evry much, and thanks be to dr okpa for helping me, in case you want his help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him via okpatempleofsolution@gmail.com or cell number +2348056563186

Margret from San Jose, usa

Janet wrote at 2013-04-08 11:48:27
my name is Janet

i am so happy for the love spell dr odumdu cast for me that brought back my ex lover. i have did everything i could to have he back but it will not work so i contact dr odumdu for a love spell just in 48 hours after he have cast the spell he was back to me i still can not believe that my boyfriend is back i don't know how to say thank you dr odumdu with your help everything is aright with me amd my family again when i contact dr odumdu all he ask from  me is some money to buy the items to cast the spell and my full names and picture and my lover full names and picture he said that  this is all he need from me to cast the spell and i give it to he with all this he was able to help me i  am saying this to the world with so much joy and happiness if you have any kind of problems contact dr odumdu on his email landofsolution@gmail.com or call +2347053319835

kareen wrote at 2013-04-10 20:50:03
My name is kareen from australia . I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in Febuary this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR. AIGBO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cause the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cause our relationship has been on for 4years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 3 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend(now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cause the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much , please contact Dr Aigbo on his email if you have the same problem. since he has help me he can also help you  spiritualhomeofproblem@gmail.com

Tessy wrote at 2013-04-11 06:57:46
hello my Tessy this is the most sweetest story of my life to get what you have being look for my life was almost gone i live in newyork with my fiance i was live with him so we so much love our self so oneday i lift home to go see my mother who just came back form London so i now forgot to tell that i was going to my mother house so i now came late to the house to fine out that my fiance was with another girl so i was surprise for to be sorry for what he did he start shouting at me so i told him that what is wrong with him he now slap me and told that i should shut up i was surprise about is action so i was still staying at is house so another day he came home with two girls so i was look at him so oneday he just came form was tell me that i should live is house that he now hate me that regret the knowing me so i now told what did i do he said not but he as now see the woman that he now love i try to tell that he was the one that Dis virgen me so he this how you are going to pay me back after every thing i did for you so i now go to my mother house in texas when i now got there i saw people talking about this great man so i was at home watching the television when i saw a woman name Nance give her testimony about this great that help her to get her love back on that every day about six people were talk about this great man that help than to get there love back so i now told my mother about this she now told that she forget to tell me that there is a great man that have being help a lot of people that this great man help her friend in London to get her husband that have left her for many years so i got contact her my mother friend she  now give me is contact when i now contacted him he now told me that i should not worry that every thing is going to alright that my lover is going to come in the next 24hours that he is going to change and he is going to RESPECT me so as he said the next 24hours i saw my fiance come to my mother house pleading to me that i should forgive him i now forgive him no he as change next month is my wedding on the 6 of may 2013 thanks ogogodu so this great man brought happiness to me if you also need is help contact him on is email ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com or ogogodutempleofsolution@hotmail.com call him on this number +2348078999655

thanks

name Tessy

country USA

mrs adams vivian wrote at 2013-04-11 11:46:34
         A POWERFUL SPELL

CASTER WHO WIPE A WAY MY SORROW

Amazing?? i do not know how to thanks Dr Keke Odin who did a spell that

make my  husband to come back to me.he left me for the past five years,and

for the past five years i have been in pains,sorrow,bitterness and

wiping.until i read a magazine about this man called Dr Keke Odin,who

help people to unite their relationship within two days.i never believe in

spell or magic,so i decided to give him a try.i contacted him.he told me

that he shall come back to me according to my believe.he also promise me

that he shall return to me within two days,i was still doubting,if he can

really do according to what he says,unfortunately on the third day he call

me on phone saying that i should forget and forgive him.that he is now

ready to love and cherish me,on the forth day he but a car for me to say he

is very,very ,very,sorry,big thanks to Dr Keke Odin you help me to bring

back my lovely husband,any body act their,having similar problem like

this,thinking on what to do,Email him at greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348104181322,he will

surely  but a smile on your face.not only that he can help .  

1) Have promotion in anything you do

2 )Earn a good money

3)Success in business

4)spiritual problems

5) win court case

Mrs Adams Vivian  

Regards  

Natasha wrote at 2013-04-12 05:24:58
I have a wonderful testimony for every woman who knows what it means to be dump. My friend ran always with my husband that is how it started.  I was without my husband for the past 2 years; He left me and our kid for me to take care of alone. I struggled all this years to fulfill this tax, so a remarkable day in my life came to pass that i was looking through the internet, i come across a power spell caster Dr. Kaka who told me that my husband was under a spell, that my very good friend cast a spell on him. He told me that my husband will be back to me in less than 48hours. I was shuck when i saw my husband coming home on his knee begging for forgiveness. It was great to be together again, he now love me more than ever. Thanks to great Dr. Kaka for the help he render to me. I will never forget this in my life. That's my testimony.

You can contact him through his e-mail: dr.kakasolutiontemple@gmail.com

Natasha, USA

John Morrison wrote at 2013-04-12 05:51:46
My name is John Morrison, my family and i live together live in Canada.It was after seven years i got to discover that my wife was unfaithful to me.I didn't know what was going on at first but as she got deep in the affair with her new lover, i felt that our marriage was on the rocks.I notice that she no longer light up when i touch her or kiss her in her neck and her chest cos she really liked it when i did that, she also usually get naked in front of me but when she started seeing that guy she stopped it.I remember asking her if i have done anything that makes her feel irritated when i am around her then she gives silly excuses that she has been feeling stressed up and that she need space for a while.I know when you are been asked for space its usually because there is something fishy is going on.I hired a private investigator to help find out what was going on.And in a week time he brought me prove that my wife that i have lived with for seven straight year is cheating on me with her high school lover.I had picture of her walking out a of a restaurant with him and many other photo of them kissing in public like she will never be caught by someone that knows she is my wife.I asked myself, even when we had a daughter together she could this to me.That same night  i showed her the pictures that i got from my private investigator.She didn't look at it before saying, that she is seeing someone and she know that i just found out about it.Then she said that she is in love with him.At that moment, i didn't know if to kill myself or to kill her but the button line is that if i was going to kill anyone it was going to be me cos i was so much in love with her to even think of thinking to hurt her.As time when on she asked for a divorce and  got it and even  got custody of our daughter and i was all alone by myself.I just couldn't get my mind off my wife  and my daughter all  i could think about was getting them back and we living as every family should.For a year i tried all i could to get her back with the help of my seven year old daughter.Even at that all effect was in vain, i used the help of her friend but turned out all bad.I know most people don't believe in spell casting but believe me this was my last option and the result i most say was impressive.And i know it difficult to believe but A SPELL CASTER BOLOGO  really made my life much better cos he gave me my family back.He didn't ask me to pay for what he did for me all i  was to do, was to provide the materials for the spell and believe that he had the power to help me.Like he said, he was going to do something that will make her reset her love and affection for me just as it has always been.My wife told me she woke up and realized that she should have never left me that i am all she needs.To make thing clear, her life with her high school lover was great before BOLOGO casted the spell they had no disagreement on anything.The guy said it himself that why she broke up with him is  something he can not explain just that she woke up on the same bad with him after a very romantic night saying she is breaking up with him for no reason  at all.Only BOLOGO can do such a thing contact him to solve your problem with his email chiefpriestofogunshrine@gmail.com  

Mr James smith wrote at 2013-04-13 05:42:35
My Name is Mr James smith .I will love to share my testimony to all the

people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our weeding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife  called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 2 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too,This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him on this e-mail; ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com i cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck his email;ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com  

Mr James smith wrote at 2013-04-13 05:48:56

Amy wrote at 2013-04-13 12:23:31
My marriage has been scrambled for the past 2years but fortunately I read about Dr Olumba , how he has solved so many people’s problems. My sister told me about him also and I have no doubt anymore, so I wrote him and explained things to him, he replied immediately and told me to smile as everything will be okay in 48hrs, I was so anxious and couldn’t wait anymore. The second day John called me and said he wants me to relocate back to him and start living as husband and wife, I screamed loud and was so happy, I quickly called Dr Olumba and explained, he smiled and said I should share the testimony worldwide. Dear people here is a real spell caster that has helped me restore my marriage. His contact: olumbaspirituallproblemsolver@gmail.com  +2348169108089

Amy Palmer (Canada)

Jason Yee wrote at 2013-04-14 05:49:21
Hello my name is Jason Yee I want to let you people no that there are real spell caster who use GOD power to help people when I lost my fiance the great spell caster that help me to get her back for is dr ogogodu that use the power of GOD to help people so I was in love with my fiance we live happily so one day she now came from work and told that she was tried that she was hungry I now cook for her so the next I was planing to propose to her when she now come for work she told me that she did not want to have anything with me So I ask her why she told me that she have fine her turn lover so I told that I love her that I can do anything for her I told her that if I did something wrong that she should forgive me she now told me I have don not wrong I told her that I want to propose to her she say that I should keep the ring for another girl that she is no longer interested she now left me so I was contacting a lot of fake spell caster who scam me so I told my friend now told me the greatest spell caster in USA is dr ogogodu who have help a lot of people in USA so I told my friend to give me is my told me that he does not have it so he told me that the spell caster that always call is contact every Friday on the radio so I now waited on friend when I herd a lot of people thank this great man how he help then in different way so I now have is contact him so he now told me that I should not worry that my lover is going to come back to me in the next 24hours so to my greatest surprise I saw my fiance coming to my house cry that I should forgive her so now I am happy with my fiance now so I want to let people that there is no spell caster in world he is not like the rest fake spell caster he is a man that GOD give people to help people so I just want to let people no that this man is a great so if you need is help contact him with this email ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com or ogogodutempleofsolution@hotmail.com or call him with this number +2348078999655 so I don't want people to suffer before getting  is contacting so thank for reading  

Kell Markshoes wrote at 2013-04-14 06:16:38
   First of all i gonna start with this.Before you start judging i am lesbian and if you don't want to read my testimony well suit yourself.All my life i have struggled to find a lover but all my effort was usually a waste even when the homosexuality was made legal in the united state.Any ways there was this one person that i fell in love with and she fell right back in love with me but our relation was on the rock cos of her inscecurity.She was always afraid of what the public will think and say about her even when homosexuality has been legalized.We  could not hold hand in public or even make out or even walk on together talking and laughing.All the time we when on dates in her house or mostly my house.Our life was so miserable living in a civilized country like united state as a prisoner.Most  often she would asked me not to come see her during working break.I mean if our relationship was well analyzed, the result will be that out of 24 hours a day we get to spend only  5 hours together which is very bad for a couple.All i wanted in these life was to be free to live my life not caring about what people think about me if am lesbian a or not but its sad that my lover cared a lot.We were so in love that i could not just break up with her cos of this little problem.I convinced her to go for insecurity therapy but it was a complete waste of time and money cos it wasn't of help at all to the both of us or our relation.I tried all that there is to make sure that the problem of had no effect on our relation but who was i kidding it was tearing us apart and i could  not let this happen to me.She broke up with me saying that she want to live a normal life, get married to a man and get pregnant with the man like every other normal people.Like cos i'm a lesbian, am alien.Nothing i said made her change her mind she broke up the relationship.And immediately she started  dating some guy and at this point nothing i can do to make her come back its not like there is help or something like opinion from other people i was all alone just as i have always been all my life but BOLOGO a spell caster was there to help get the love of my life back.It just happened that i saw his email address online when i was reading some comment about him.For the fact that i had no help from no one apart from the encouraging  word from my mom that wasn't doing any thing good to get  the love of my life back i contact BOLOGO for help and just cos of this true spell caster my life was on a straight part for the first time.I laid my problem before him and he help me all i had to bring was material for the spell which i had to send to him just cos of the expenses.He told all that will happen within two weeks and just as he said they all unfolded first she  broke up with her new boyfriend with out any reason and came back to me and finally for the first time we kissed in public.I must say when we had kiss i knew she was mine for ever.WE ARE GETTING MARRIED  ON THE 22ND OF APRIL THIS YEAR.ALL THIS WILL NOT EVEN HAD HAPPEN BUT IT DID COS OF BOLOGO SPELL.If you struggling with love contact BOLOGO with his email chiefpriestofogunshrine@gmail.com.All you can do is believe cos this truly happened to me.

Laura wrote at 2013-04-14 22:31:02
Greetings to everybody out there my name is Laura am over whelmed of what dr okpa did for me, i want to use this opportunity to thank him and testify the great work he did for me i never believed that spells do work until dr okpa showed me that spells do work by bringing back my lover who left me 3year within 24hours, indeed this man is great what would i have done without his help, i was in love with a boy named Anthony i loved this boy so much that i do used my school fees to pay or his bills Anthony loved me too, but suddenly he was no longer the Anthony i know he suddenly changed and he no longer eat my food and he no longer have sex with me, i never knew he was dating a girl in his new working place, until a day came he told me that he is sick and tired of all the relationship i was so surprised because i never did anything to him,mean while when Anthony got this new job he told me about a girl there that this girl is very nice but i look it as a human appreciation but i never knew that Anthony heard a planned so when Anthony told me that he is tired of the relationship he told me to leave his house i pleaded with him but he never agreed with me, that was how i was forced to leave his house, i have not been my self since we broke up because i love him so much, last week i was waching television when i saw a man named Harry was giving testimony on the television on how dr okpa helped him bringing back his wife, i was so shocked because i have never taught that such powers can help in getting back love, so that was how i contacted him and told him my problem the only thing dr okpa told me was that my love will be back to my arms within 24 hours when i heard this i was so surprised and i waited in the next 24 hours incredibly i heard a knock on my door the next thing i could see was Anthony he went on his knees and started pleading to me that he was very sorry for what he did to me, that i should forgive him that the girl in his working placed used some powers over him that know the girl called him and told him that she dont want any more suddenly he regained his self, and now he is ready to stay with me and that we will have to move to another state here in the usa to stay so that we can leave together in peace and in love, so that was how i accepted him and we move from chicago to las vegas in Nevada and now we living happily than ever before and am happy now, if you need dr okpa's help you can contact via okpatempleosolution@gmail.com or cell number +2348056563186

Ashley James wrote at 2013-04-15 22:30:19
Am just short of words i don't know how to start this,But first i want to give thanks to Almighty God for directing Dr ikuku to my way,Well am Ashley James from the United State Of America am here to testify in the good name of this great man called Dr ikuku for what he has done for me after my lover Dennis broke up with me it was like this word has come to an end i tried all my possible best to make sure i get Dennis back to my life but all ways failed,People which i contacted kept on scamming me and lying to me and telling me things that does not exist,So then i left everything to God and prayed he should direct me to the right person who would help me bring back Dennis.Until this lovely day when i was just sitting alone thinking about Dennis,Then i decided to have a stroll then i later entered a shop to get some stuff when i meant a young lady discussing with her friend that Her lover who left her for good 6 years has been back through the help of one great spell caster called Dr ikuku i listened to there discussion and i decided to meet them up and fell in tears and shared my problem with her and beg her to help me,When she saw my tears she could not bear it she just told me not to worry that she would give Dr ikuku's details,So then she gave me full details Of Dr ikuku,i immediately contacted him and shared my problem with him,He told me not to worry that he assures me that my lover would be back to my arms with 24 hours,When he said that statement i was so happy then i gave Dr ikuku a chance to prove himself,And to God who created me Dr ikuku did not fail me my lover came to my arms within 24 hours without any delay,Am just so happy and joyful that Dr ikuku has brought back my broken relation for 3years back,Now Dennis decided to prove that he would never leave me for any reason,He propose to me and we have out wedding coming up Next two week Saturday He made me had access to everything he owns,His ATM,and is bank account and also got me the new model Benz 4matic,Am just so happy please i will like you people to contact the right man for help he is straight forward and trustworthy you can contact him on ikukutempleofsolution@gmail.com Or Cell Number +2348034458597

Roland wrote at 2013-04-17 02:58:45
Am short of words i don't know were to start from in giving this testimony, first of all my name is Roland am from USA i want to testify the great thing Dr okpa did for me i never taught i could get Miranky back to my life after she left me for 2years despite i was the one who did her wrong, Miranky was the love of my life and which she still is, and which she will always be till death do both of us apart,i hurted her so much to the extend that i drove her out of my house just because i was dating this so called kayshun who is a devil, Kayshun messed my life up, i never taught i could be happy again then that was how i now realized that Miranky is the best among all ladies when i was with her things were going right the way i want it but i foolishly chased her away, after the encounter between me and Kayshun, then i now have to look for Miranky because i believe she is the only one who is been destined to be mine i called her for months pleading and begging her to forgive me that i did not know what came over me. i pleaded with her for good 8 months after the breakup between me and her which i caused in 2years but she decided not to accept me but i know she was right but am willing to stay with her love her and promise not to hurt her for any reason, but she did not understand so i have been trying to get her back to my life, but there has been no way to do this.there was a day when i was watching television, then i saw a man named Harry giving testimony to the world on how dr okpa brought back his wife with 2kids, then when i heard this i was so surprised then i decided to contact dr okpa to see if he can help me. when i contacted him he told me not to worry that she will surely come back to me in the next 24 hours, so that was how i waited to see what will happen, the next morning surprisingly i got a call from her she was crying and telling me that she was sorry for not accepting me on time, i was so surprised, so that was how i got Miranky back to my life and now we are living happily than ever before. Dr okpa i thank you so much if not for you what would i have done, sir you are great, if you want dr okpa to help you like as he has helped me you can contact him Via okpatempleofsolution@gmail.com or cell number +2348056563186.

tina wrote at 2013-04-17 14:13:55

My Dear friends online, My name is nalis From uk, I have to give this

miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem

with my Ex husband 28hus ago, which lead to our break up. I was not my self

again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became

worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped

her in the same problem too his name is Dr David.I email the spell caster

and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long

story short. Before i knew what was happen in less than two days my husband

gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was happy to

have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am

pregnant.Thanks to Dr David for saving my marriage and for also saving

others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact

the great spell caster email address motorgbenenespellcaster@gmail.com you

are the

best among all the spell caster online that I know.

benny wrote at 2013-04-17 21:47:03
my name is Benny

i will like to share my testimony to you all.i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side.i have never love any man in my life except him.he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today.few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR.AIGBO how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other.i was directed to DR.AIGBO on his email: spiritualhomeofproblem@gmail.com and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband.he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him.i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr AIGBO the great spell caster on his email address: spiritualhomeofproblem@gmail.com

Emil wrote at 2013-04-19 02:01:50

My Name is Emil.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to Us the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to agumaguspelltemple@gmail. com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:agumaguspelltemple@gmail. com.Once Again His Email Address Is: agumaguspelltemple@gmail.com  

Dominica wrote at 2013-04-19 02:03:37

"My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Philippine for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Philippine.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr.agumagu from agumagu spell temple for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr. agumagu contact him through agumaguspelltemple@gmail.com"

Mary Smith wrote at 2013-04-20 10:16:11
my name is Mary Smith i want to thank this man name john for post is testimony he share in the internet so one day i was read in the internet when i saw a testimony by a man name john how this great man help him to get back is love so i was think that is a lie so the next two weeks i saw a famous man give is our testimony that this man help him to get is love back i was surprise that this man as this can of power so i did not contented him this next neighbor who was  my friend contacted the man the great man help her to bring back her husband who have left her for four year i now went and see her when she told that this same great man help her i was happy for her she now advise me to go and contact him i now contact him he now told me that every thing is going to be alright i was not sure that my husband who have left me for eight years can come back to me i was doubt him because he had being staying with a woman who live in Texas the spell caster now told me that the  woman caster a spell on him so he now told me to call him that once i call i should let him no i now call him he was ask me about the family i was surprise he now said that he is coming to see me i now told the spell caster every thing  the caster now told that he is  come but he not going to  stay but because the spell is still work in him so i should not worry he did came but he did not  stay so he  now told me what to do i now did every thing  the next day then he now call me and how is the children i was happy because every thing was going as he told me so he ask me that do i have feeling for him i now said yes he was now crying on the phone i now told him not to cry because i have forgiving him he now said he is going to come back to me i was happy so on third day he came to me now we are happy now so he was now having bad lucky he look for job he did not see so he now  contacted the man the man help him the next week he was call for a job that he has being looking for so want to testify to the great ogogodu for he did for me and my family thank the great ogogodu so if you want him to help you contact him on this email ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com or ogogodutempleofsolution@hotmail.com you can call him with this number +23478999655 this man is God sent he is a  good man that God has sent to come and help people with there problem thank ogogodu for help me

NAME:Mary Smith

country:usa

best spell caster wrote at 2013-04-20 10:31:01
what a sweet life

i do not know what to do if not for DR ODUDMU that brought back my boyfriend i and peter have be apart for the past 2years. each day and night i think of how to get my boyfriend back to my life

i have try everything i cloud it will not work. a friend of my told of a great spell caster called DR ODUMDU  so i contact he for help at first i did not believe he at last everything work out just fine

i have my boyfriend back. with the power of great DR ODUMDU. when i contact DR ODUMDU    all he ask for me is money to buy the items to cast the spell and my full names my picture and my boyfriend full names and picture.

so i give it to he he cast the spell at 12midnight in  48hours my boyfriend was back to me

if you are in any kind of problem contact DR ODUMDU in email address (landofsolution@gmail.com) or call his cell phone +2347053319835

tori cater wrote at 2013-04-21 03:43:11
  I know i have no right to advice anybody on anything but still i have to say this for those who's marriage or relationship is hanging on the edge of a knife there are so many way depending on an individual to get your relationship  back on track  but not all the ways we decide to use are effective most of them just make the entire problem  more complicated than ever before and some of us just decide to learn to live without the person you love and suffer for the rest of their life.Trust me i have been in this situation and i know how hard it is.At that point i felt so alone like the world was closing up on me like all what i worked for has gone down the drain but i was able to restore my 13years marriage with my husband not just by myself i had the help of a great man as a matter of fact i had the help of a spell caster he is the reason i am happy again with my family after a long time of problem.My husband Jessy Carter was a successful man and worked in a news channel with good pay.So money was not really the problem in our life.He was almost never at home with me and when he is at home  all we do is fight on some kind of matter that doesn't even make sense.I felt like he just like picking up fights with me for no reason and maybe to spite me and make me frustrated with the marriage and then ask for a divorce but that didn't happen instead it made me think, why will a man who one  loved and Cherish me  treat me like a piece of trash now.I mean something must be wrong some where i had to find out what the problem was.And it turn out that  on a very good day i decided to pay him a visit during launch break so maybe we will go have launch together but on my arrival i was told by his mates that he was out with a woman i really didn't take it serious but this kept going on.Any time i was there he was out with a woman and i found out that it was the same woman he did this with every launch.I knew he was cheating on me i just had to confirm it and i did i was right he was cheating but i notice too late he was living me for the other woman.He rented another apartment and moved out from our house saying you will be hearing from his lawyer.Honestly i just had the idea of getting back with a spell cos i have read a lot about on the Internet even before he  asked for a divorce then i was still trying to find a solution for our marriage problem.It was my first i never planned on this but still it happened  am i glad to say i contact MUTTON OSUN a real and honest spell caster as far as i can tell i real can judge for anybody.I was asked to get some materials for this spell which god knows how i found and then that was all but he required my presence in his temple but really didn't go but we worked it out i had to pay for some other material  for him to prepare some kind of enchanting spell to represent me there.He made the spell effective and sent me the package.Which he advised me to use every night for two weeks before.THIS I DID AND I MY MAN WAS MINE AGAIN i would say how this happen but it will make my text too long.OK you have to decide if to contact him or not my testimonial is  not to coerce you to contact him it a choice you have to make on your own OK.FOR me MUTTON OSUN is that person i have grown respect for him and his work i can say the same for you out there contact him with this godsofosun@rocketmail.com to understand for yourself that if you have marital or relationship problem.

Christian wrote at 2013-04-23 13:07:45
HELLO EVERYONE

i just want to say a big thank you to DR.OLOKUN for what he has done for me,He brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart,A man who left me for another woman for good 3 years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's But all kept deceiving me,Until i meant DR.OLOKUN,Who told me everything will be over i taught he was also a scam,until he told me that my ex will be back in 2 days time.Am so grateful today that my ex is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,I will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact DR.OLOKUN who his trustworthy and straight forward,You can contact him via priestolokun@yahoo.com tel.+2348182743275.Christian

Nancy wrote at 2013-04-24 12:13:08

My name is Nancy,I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and real spell caster who can help me get my boyfriend back.I have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell caster (DR.OLOKUN) who helped me,and solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left me since eight months ago.and after that i also took my friend along,who was also having the same problem concerning her husband,who left her since five months ago,and the problem was also solved by the same DR.OLOKUN. Cant you see! the real and great spell caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact him when ever you are in any problem related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So right now is here,and the best for you to solve your problems all thanks goes to priestolokun@yahoo.com tel.+2348182743275

helen wrote at 2013-04-25 09:53:11
Dr Odumdu is a great man and a powerful spell caster

i am saying this because i it with my eyes his great powerful power

i contact Dr Odumdu last 2weeks ago because i needed help to get my husband back. he was going out with other woman and they were about to get marriage this make me feel so bad. because i already have two kids for he

this woman i am talking about is my best friend

i love my husband so much and  i know that Dr Odumdu was the only way to have he back

so i contact Dr Odumdu on email address landofsolution@gmail.com if you need help to get your husband or wife back here is Dr Odumdu email landofsolution@gmail.com or call +2347053319835

Angel Fatima wrote at 2013-04-25 13:58:08
I am Angel Fatima.,From Canada . I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was bringing to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr.super .My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email:superlovespell@gmail.com and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is:(superlovespell@gmail.com)This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost OK..Thanks  

james westley wrote at 2013-04-26 00:40:46

My Name is James WESTLEY..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called ayokospellcaster@gmail.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizingI NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD’S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE’S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I’M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS… I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN’T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO… WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;ayokospellcaster@gmail.com ……HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY … CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:ayokospellcaster@gmail.com…

.com ……HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY … CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:ayokospellcaster@gmail.com…

blessing wrote at 2013-04-26 00:48:58
After being in relationship with him for nine years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he

cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that

he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is (ayokospellcaster@gmail.com) you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything.  

Jenny Max wrote at 2013-04-26 03:56:58
First of all,I want to thank Dr ikuku for what he has done for me,Am so happy today and i have stopped thinking,After my husband toddy left me for another woman he said i was not good enough and that he hates me,i cried because i really loved toddy with all my heart.Then i decided to come online and look for a spell caster to help me bring back toddy,All they kept doing was to scam me off my money,Until God directed Dr ikuku to me,At first when i meant Dr ikuku i was thinking he also wants to scam me off my money,But he told me to give him a chance that what will he gain if he adds pain to my pain,That all he wants his my happiness,So i decided to give him a chance,and he told me that toddy will be back to my arms within 48 hours,i said okay truly when Dr ikuku cast this spell my lover toddy called me and said he wanted to tell me something i was shocked,He told me that i should forgive him,That he loves me with all his heart and promise never to leave me,Dr ikuku also told me that ones toddy comes back to me he is going to buy me a gift,Toddy Bought me a Brand New Car,And i also had access to his account to prove to me that he will never leave me,You can contact Dr ikuku for help and he will never disappoint his email ikukutempleofsolution@gmail.com Or cell Number +2348034458597

Name:Jenny Max

Country:Usa

Matt Anner wrote at 2013-04-26 23:16:46
Priestess Yewa recently brought my fiancée back to my life, after we have been composed for 6years. We have stayed living favorably without any delinquent. I always converse about matrimony with her but she replies me with, And promise me that we will soon get married. I was shock on a faithful day when she called me and told me that she is no longer interested in the relationship, because she met another girl, and they were almost getting married. I was stunned and dizzy after hearing that from her. I was so drained and tried to get back to myself because deprived of her it was dreadful because I truly love her with the whole of my emotion. Until I was fixed up to Priestess Yewa whose email is greatpriestessyewa@gmail.com I communicated with her and she guaranteed me that my wish will be settled unto me after 12 hours, and she told me to count on her words, and she gave me every purpose why I have not to worry any longer. So that was how priestess Yewa came into my marital life and fetched my girlfriend back to me after 12 hours as priestess Yewa guarantee me, and now here I am affirming of her virtuous works. And she also cast money spell for me that really well-ordered out for me. So I will recommend you to contact her once you are in need of magic spell. She is sincere and real to help you out.. greatpriestessyewa@gmail.com.. Skype: greatpriestessyewa.

Matt Anner wrote at 2013-04-26 23:43:12
Priestess Yewa recently brought my fiancée back to my life, after we have been composed for 6years. I was shock on a faithful day when she called me and told me that she is no longer interested in the relationship, because she met another boy, and they were almost getting married. Until I was fixed up to Priestess Yewa whose email is greatpriestessyewa@gmail.com I communicated with her and she guaranteed me that my wish will be settled unto me after 12 hours, and she told me to count on her words, and she gave me every purpose why I have not to worry any longer. So that was how priestess Yewa came into my marital life and fetched my girlfriend back to me after 12 hours as priestess Yewa guarantee me, and now here I am affirming of her virtuous works.. So I will recommend you to contact her once you are in need of magic spell. She is sincere and real to help you out.. greatpriestessyewa@gmail.com.. Skype: greatpriestessyewa.

Mariana Mason wrote at 2013-04-27 15:51:55
What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Cassandra,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God-sent man dr ikuku on how my lover left me for 3years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with dr ikuku he said everything would be okay within 36hours i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and i what even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man dr ikuku is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 36hours i just got a call from a man who has left me for 3years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man dr ikuku a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that dr ikuku is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is dr ikuku's private mail ikukutempleofsolution@gmail.com Cell Number +2348034458597

Name:Mariana Mason

Country:Usa  

Miss Lilian Rossy wrote at 2013-04-28 05:09:20

Hello, my name is Miss Lilian Rossy, I'm from USA. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Garvin, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant.odia spells and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Garvin was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster on odiaspirituallovespell@gmail.com he's very nice and great.

Natalie wrote at 2013-04-28 05:09:49
MY name is Natalie am from California, i never believe that my ex boyfriend will ever make up with me again just because of the incident that happened on a day that suppose to be his engagement night he called me on phone asking me to came and meet him at royal palm bunch hotel,that same hour on my way going there i meant an old time friend called jack will son,he was my first love during our high school days he put some pressure on me that same night but i tried my possible best to explain every thing to him that i am with some one already but he refuse to understand me and still putting more pressure on me saying that i should hangout with him,we were together all through that night,and my boy friend waited for me all through that night.but i never known all in the name of old time sake i was dealing with the wrong person jack i known before later turn into something else after having sex with me,my boy friend was hot and was very agree with me because he was to propose to me that same night but i never known of that i apologize to him and told him a lie that my father was ill that i was the only one available to talk him to the hospital,he was convince but later few days to our wedding some body from no were came and testify against me that i have been cheating on my boy friend with an evidence of a photo of that same incident that happen between i and jack. my boyfriend was very agree with me and throne me out of his house saying is over between both of us,he discovered that his ex girlfriend who traveled to Canada to visit her uncle was back he later go back to her and i held he was planning to marry her,but due to what happened i still loves him very much and i Bella can not afford to loose him to another,i sick for help in difference places but there was no solution,last i meant my friend jenny we both attend this same high school together so i shale my problems with her and she introduce me a powerful DR called sunshine,Dr.sunshine help me in getting my love one back immoderately without any delay my ex boyfriend later came back to me with much love and our wedding was planned and we finally got wedded and blessed with three lovely kids. I Bella will forever be thankful to Dr.sambo for helping me restore my marriage back he can also do the same for you email: ogunspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com

evenly wrote at 2013-04-28 05:38:14

LOVE SPELL

This powerful White magic love spell is tailored to bring your lover back in your arms permanently and with no delay. I use the best spell casting techniques to make your lover come home. This spell is customized to your situation and deals specifically with the barriers that have risen between you and your ex-partner. One by one, all obstacles will be removed until your lover realizes that leaving you was a mistake and desire nothing but coming back into your arms.you can also contact him in is email address /dr.kokotemple@gmail.com

Peace Lara wrote at 2013-04-28 14:56:00
First of all.i want to thank dr ikuku for what he has done for me,At first i taught dr ikuku was a scam,i need to cast 2 spell,

1)To bring back my lover back who left me for 3 years

2)Get back my Job that i was sacked for 2 years

This where the 2 spell i wanted to cast,When i came in contact with dr ikuku i told him about my problem and he told me that all this will be done with 48 hours,That i should forget my past experience and that he will bring back happiness to my life,Dr ikuku just spoke to me as a father i was so happy,And i decided to hope on dr ikuku and he told him that everything will be as before,Truly when the 48 hours was completed,Exactly what dr ikuku said came to past,At first i got a call from my director that i should come and resume work by Monday and that they will pay all my 2 years salary in full,After that the next call i got was from my lover who left me for 3 years,He called me i was so happy and don't even know what to say,But i give all thanks to this great and trustworthy man dr ikuku,Please Dr ikuku is a man i trust and i can swear with my life that he is really here is personal contact ikukutempleofsolution@gmail.com or cell number +2348034458597

Name:Peace Lara

Country:Usa  

Sofia wrote at 2013-04-29 06:48:36
HOW I GOT MY EX BACK

MY whole problem started after i became pregnant the man who i had dated and loved me since high school suddenly said to me a month before delivery that he was not responsible for my unborn baby and that he is no longer interested in the relationship that he is moving from the USA to Canada for a better life was so sad and unhappy until 6 months ago when i saw a post of a woman thanking a spell caster for helping her bring back the love of her life.

At first i asked my self if i really wanted the man that abandoned me when i need him most and left for Canada my heart kept saying yes so i contacted DR IGODO and after he consulted his oracle he told me that my husband was under a spell that was why he behave that way and that he still loved me so i asked for what it will take to get him back and he told me every thing behold just as the great one said after 48hrs i received a call from Canada and it was my man saying he was coming back home for me and his son.it was like a dream and he also said he wants to make up for every thing he has done to wrong me.

i called the great dr immediately and told him every thing that had happened and he told me that he was happy for me and that i did not believe at first and using this testimony to tell people in the world that there are still great spell casters online and that DR IGODO IS ONE OF THEM.

contact me personally for more inquiry about the great one on sofia.martin@ymail.com

and you can also contact the great man of spells directly on  docigodo@yahoo.com. or Tel:+2348169138446.

Sofia Martin.

Gerard Prescott wrote at 2013-04-29 10:46:21

A SPELL CASTER WHO HEALED ME FROM HIV AIDS WITH NATURAL HERBS

ALL THANKS BELONGS TO HIM.

AM Gerard Prescott from South Africa...

I want to use this medium to inform the world that there

is a wonderful man who can help you solve any problem you

are facing without taking any penny from you,for instance problem

relating to MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP, LOW SPERM COUNT,JOB

AND FINANCIAL FAILURE,he can also ENLARGE YOUR BREAST OR

PENIS,GET YOUR EX BACK,LOSE YOUR WEIGHT,Help you get pregnant,

even,cast a spell for you to win any court case

help you WIN A VISA LOTTERY,his name is OGA ABIDU OR simply

contact him on his private email..Ogaabidutemple@gmail.com.he can

change your life for good from any part of the globe.

anita wrote at 2013-05-02 06:26:45
My Name is Anita, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr  Cafai has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, i was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when i was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (cafaispiritualtemple@yahoo.com) then you won't believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month i miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Cafai for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail ( cafaispiritualtemple@yahoo.com ) and he will also help you as well."

Sharon caparas wrote at 2013-05-02 11:40:18
Hello i am Sharon caparas ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr Mohammed the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr Mohammed about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr Mohammed at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com. and get your problems solve like me..  

Allen wrote at 2013-05-03 11:19:26
MY NAME IS ALLEN FROM CANADA,I WANT TO TESTIFY OF WHAT A STRONG PRIEST DID

FOR ME. MY HUSBAND LEFT ME AFTER 9 YEARS OF MARRIAGE. IT WAS SO DEVASTATING

UNTIL I MEET THIS SPELL CASTER WHO SAID HE COULD DO ANYTHING ANY MAN COULD

THINK. I TOLD HIM  ABOUT MY CONDITION AND HE ONLY ASKED FOR MY HUSBANDS

DETAILS AND AFTER THREE DAYS HE CAME BEGGING. WE HAVE RENEWED OUR WEDDING

VOWS AND ALL THANKS TO THE GREAT SPIRITUALIST PRIEST OGBODO YOU CAN CONTACT

HIM ON priestogbodo@gmail.com  

Angel Fatima wrote at 2013-05-03 16:18:47
I am Angel Fatima.,From Canada . I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was bringing to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr. Dr super .My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email:(superlovespell@gmail.com) and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is:(superlovespell@gmail.com)This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost OK..Thanks  

Allen wrote at 2013-05-03 21:39:47

HIM ON priestogbodo@gmail.com him on +2347035825346

Mr James smith wrote at 2013-05-04 02:35:14

Angel Fatima wrote at 2013-05-04 02:36:26

Marseille wrote at 2013-05-04 02:37:10
I never really believed in "love spells" however one day I was so desperate when I came across this site. I wrote an e-mail to tataspelltemple@gmail.com and told him what I was going through. I gave him an opportunity even if I was being skeptical.Well he sure fooled me. Him spells are incredibly strong… Mike and I are back living together and I am so happy! I would recommend tataspelltemple@gmail.com Love Spells to anyone! Marseille,from Canada he can still help you all contact email:tataspelltemple@gmail.com

Angela Denise wrote at 2013-05-04 02:38:32
Hello, my name is Angela Denise, I'm from Canada. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Garvin, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant.ogboni spells and i ordered a love spell. Several days later, my phone rang. Garvin was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster on ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com he's very nice and great spell caster he can help you solve any problem contact him on his email: ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com

TONY wrote at 2013-05-04 12:04:00
I MADE A PROMISE TO DR KWALE THAT IF HE CAN PROVE HIMSELF TO ME THAT HE IS REAL BY MAKING MY EX TO COME BACK TO ME I WILL MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW OF HIS GREAT POWER AND HOW GOOD HE IS, I'M HERE TO SHARE WITH YOU OUT THERE THAT HE IS REAL HE HAS PROVEN HIS SELF TO ME HE BROUGHT EX BACK TO ME WITHIN THE PERIOD OF 48HOURS AND I MAKING SURE I KEEP MY PROMISE TO HIM BY PUTTING IT TO WORK BY LETTING THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW THAT HE IS REAL AND HE CAN FIX YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITHIN THE PERIOD OF 48HOURS JUST AS HE BROUGHT MY EX CAME BACK TO ME, BE SURE HE WILL BE PLEASED TO HELP YOU BECAUSE HE IS REAL AND HE WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW THAT HE IS REAL. HERE ARE HIS CONTACT KWALETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM AND +2348056141089.

I AM REALLY PLEASED I FINALLY GOT MY EX BACK ALL THANKS TO DR KWALE

TONY

U.S.A

Lilian wrote at 2013-05-05 12:55:52
What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Cassandra,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr igodo on how my lover left me for 3 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr igodo he said everything would be okay within 36 hours i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and i what even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr igodo is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 36 hours i just got a call from a man who has left me for 3 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr igodo a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr igodo is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr igodo's private mail docigodo@yahoo.com Cell Number +2348169138446.

Name:Lilian

Country:Usa

Lilian wrote at 2013-05-05 12:58:59

Name:Lilian

Country:Usa

Mr James smith wrote at 2013-05-05 14:54:05
My Name is Mr James smith .I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our weeding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife  called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 2 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too,This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him on this e-mail; ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com i cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck his email;ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com  

priestajasa wrote at 2013-05-06 00:07:05

PLEASE  BEWARE OF SCAM;;;

am priest ajasa

i am a great spell caster. i have been casting spell for 42 years, i have to go for some research to help dose with diff problem now that am back i guaranty you a 100% answer to your problem.  

And i have come to find out that most of you have be duped by some fake spell caster they present there self to be real where as they are not, but here is the good news cos i have come with a solution to help regain your money back. cos it is very bad for someone to take advantage of ones problem and eat there money. dat is why i have come with a solution. if u need any help like  

having your ex back  

having your job back  

wining of election  

wining of court case

and getting rich within 2 days  

Then do not hesitate to contact d best spell caster ever known in world by my mail;

PRIESTAJASA@GMAIL.COM

Reha wrote at 2013-05-06 11:22:44
DR LOVE HELP ME BROUGHT BACK MY EX BACK TO ME

My name is Reha was in a relationship with a guy named Rana for one and half year things got ugly and i broke up with him last year October, Now i have realized my mistake and desperately want him back but he is kinda seeing someone else but Dr Love kindly help me getting him back to me by spelling cast as i really cannot live without him

As my parent are searching a guy for me to get married soon which i don't want to do, thanks you so much Dr Love, i really appreciate your effort to get my Ex back and am living happily with him now.

If you have same problem like me you can contact Dr Love spell caster through email drlovespellcaster@yahoo.  com tel:2348038096203

Regards

Reha.

Elizabeth Fay wrote at 2013-05-06 13:30:49
I know most of you don't believe in anything at all and yeah you have the right so this is mostly for those who want to get their spouse  back.I can that all those post you read, like five way to get your ex back doesn't really work or maybe it does works for some of you but for me, it was nonsense rather it complicated my love life problem.My boyfriend who was in love with me as much as i was in love with him broke up with me after the birth of our child.The only help i got was from MUTTON OSUN a spell caster.Only his method of spell casting out of all the other ways on how to get your ex back worked.My boyfriend and i dated for two and during that period i got pregnant and you know he was so happy i was carrying his child it was his idea that we keep the baby though i was going to keep it even when he said he was not ready.But he was most excited about the fact that we were going to have a baby.We went shopping on baby thing together, painted our baby room and did everything other thing about the baby together including being by my side when the doctor confirmed that we were going to have a baby girl.I have never seen him so happy as he was that day.Then the day i gave birth to my girl he came telling me he can't do this any more.He said his too scared to be a dad he does not want to do anything to make his daughter hate him for ever.It was so simple, all  he had to do was to love her just as he love himself. Nothing i told him made him stay even when i told him what he was doing was going to create the hatred he didn't want between him and his daughter.Then he said i rather have it that way.I couldn't help it but to cry i mean how was i going to rise this child all alone and the thought of losing my man was i every ugly thing i pictured in my head.For crying out loud i don't need a child support all i needed was for him to be there with me and his daughter to protect us, to be there no her birthdays, and to be there for every holiday.Was that too much to ask from the father of my baby was it too much to ask him to love us just the way he use too? no, i don't think so.It became obvious that he was unfaithful to me with another woman before and when i got pregnant cos he move on so easily and started date a girl i don't even know.And you know he even call to tell me he was seeing someone else.ALL I could think of was how to get my man and my family back.Tried all ideas online and they made thing worse i got arrested for troubling his home.That was when i made up my mind to contact MUTTON OSUN a spell caster.I read a lot about him online all i read were positive comment about him cos i could not find any negative one.Word has it that his words are true and grant you what you desire from him. All this thing i read made me contact.All he asked for was that materials for the spell  be provide by me.I rather i sent him the money to purchase the materials than doing it myself so i sent him the money.He didn't charge me for his services like he said for it is against the spirit to ask money for their good work done.And believe with no time my child father was back and this time it was for sure he is never going anywhere.All i could see in his eye was love and nothing more. MUTTON OSUN contact is godsofosunx@rocketmail.com .He solves all problem.

Taylor wrote at 2013-05-06 14:29:03
my name is Taylor i want to say i big thank of appreciation to this great spell caster called Dr Kwale of kwaletemple@gmail.com for helping me get the love of my life back to my arms, and most of all since he brought my ex back to me things has been good in my relationship my lover has been so faithful and truthful to me she shows me so much love and respect and i know she can never live me nor cheat on me ever again.

Taylor;

UNITED KINGDOM  

MERIT wrote at 2013-05-06 14:29:18
Hello everyone my name is Merit, i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr.Zabaza, who helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover. Dr.Zabaza spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married me and my ex-lover are now husband and wife. I am very happy more than ever before, What more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr.Zabaza for been there for me,contact Dr.Zabaza today and your life will never ever remain the same.YOU CAN CONTACT Dr.Zabaza VIA EMAIL: zabazalogan@yahoo.com OR CALL HIM ON +2348182620374

Patrick Elis wrote at 2013-05-07 09:05:27
i never believe this was happening to me when Jasmine left me,it was like mother leaving there kids without no reason i love Jasmine with all my heart she was everything i put my life on,When Jasmine decided that she needed a divorce it was like the world has turned against me i really love and cherish Jasmine i made her leave a comfortable life a life without stress and discomfort.Jasmine left me for the past 2 years and late said she needed a divorce and we went to court and we where told to come back and file the divorce on the 10th of May 2013,i was thinking i was like why is this happening to me then i decided to think for a way but other people who i contacted never seems to find a solution,Then i was read through a New's Paper then at the back page i was reading a testimony writing by a lady how Dr ikuku helped her in bring back her lover within 48 hours, i read sweet and interesting stories about Dr ikuku so without wasting much of time because i was running out of time then i contacted Dr ikuku before i could front my problem to him he told me why i was here and even told me my name and my lover's name i was shock then that made me had 100% guarantee that Dr ikuku is the right man and he would surly bring back my lover,All Dr ikuku told me was that i should not bother that he assures me that my lover would be back to my arms within 24 hours,i was like wow,Believe me as the 24 hours Dr ikuku gave me completed guess who i saw on my door step it was Jasmine in tears it was like a dream she wept i cuddle her and told her how much i love and we went back to the court and cancel our divorce that we don't need it anymore am just so happy that today Jasmine is back to my arms with the help of this great man called Dr ikuku you can contact him on ikukutempleofsolution@gmail.com or Cell number +2348034458597

Name:Patrick Elis

Country:Canada

Patrick Elis wrote at 2013-05-07 10:00:32
i never believe this was happening to me when Jasmine left me,it was like mother leaving there kids without no reason i love Jasmine with all my heart she was everything i put my life on,When Jasmine decided that she needed a divorce it was like the world has turned against me i really love and cherish Jasmine i made her leave a comfortable life a life without stress and discomfort.Jasmine left me for the past 2 years and late said she needed a divorce and we went to court and we where told to come back and file the divorce on the 10th of May 2013,i was thinking i was like why is this happening to me then i decided to think for a way but other people who i contacted never seems to find a solution,Then i was read through a New's Paper then at the back page i was reading a testimony writing by a lady how Dr ikuku helped her in bring back her lover within 48 hours, i read sweet and interesting stories about Dr ikuku so without wasting much of time because i was running out of time then i contacted Dr ikuku before i could front my problem to him he told me why i was here and even told me my name and my lover's name i was shock then that made me had 100% gurantee that Dr ikuku is the right man and he would surly bring back my lover,All Dr ikuku told me was that i should not bother that he assure's me that my lover would be back to my arms witin 24 hours,i was like wow,Believe me as the 24 hours Dr ikuku gave me completed guess who i saw on my door step it was Jasmine in tears it was like a dream she wept i cuddle her and told her how much i love and we went back to the court and cancel our divorce that we don't need it anymore am just so happy that today Jasmine is back to my arms with the help of this great man called Dr ikuku you can contact him on ikukutempleofsolution@gmail.com or Cell number +2348034458597

Name:Patrick Elis

Country:Canada

diana wrote at 2013-05-07 15:43:56
 I want to testify of what a great spell caster did for me and my husband.we have been married since 2005 without a sign of pregnancy.I went off birth control then and did not have a period.my gyro gave me progesterone to jump-start a period and it did.,but i did not have another one.we did another round of progesterone followed by 100mg clomid for 5 months,we followed all doctors instructions but all to no avail.I have been buying ovulation kits pregnancy test AND i finally got 3 test when i was ovulating! So ever since that we been trying for years now! Well i was very confused because i keep taking ept test AND they all keep turning out to be negative! I really want a baby girl while my husband want a baby boy LOLL! I think maybe we are just trying So hard, What i can tell you is that its been so many years now and i still yet do not have my period??nobody to help because every body around us was already at the verge of losing their faith on us.no were to run to until one faithful day i was reading a magazine and i stumble on a page were i found topic or a head line {A SPELL CASTER} who can heal someone from HIV AND AIDS,bring back your EX,enlarge your BREAST,help you win a VISA LOTTERY,make you have money,bring back your ex, save your relationship,losing your WEIGHT and even get six PACKS AND flatten your BELLY,I gave him a try and before i could know it mallam isa rescued me from my problem by casting a spell for me and told me to go and make love with my husband,then i did,and after nine months i delivered a twins A BOY AND A GIRL. just as mallam isa said.This spell caster name is mallam isa. so many people have witness his wonderful work..He is nice, contact him on MAGICSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM if you are in any predicament email him immediately without doubts•

Thanks so very much!!

FROM DIANA

mrs adams vivian wrote at 2013-05-07 15:45:08
A POWERFUL SPELL

CASTER WHO WIPE A WAY MY SORROW

make my husband to come back to me.he left me for the past five years,and

this,thinking on what to do,Email him at greatkekespelltemple@gmail. com or call him on +2348104181322,he will

surely but a smile on your face.not only that he can help .

1) Have promotion in anything you do

2 )Earn a good money

3)Success in business

4)spiritual problems

5) win court case

Mrs Adams Vivian

Regards

HAWKINS wrote at 2013-05-07 18:07:36
I MADE A PROMISE TO DR KWALE THAT IF HE CAN PROVE HIMSELF TO ME THAT HE IS REAL BY MAKING MY EX TO COME BACK TO ME I WILL MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW OF HIS GREAT POWER AND HOW GOOD HE IS, I'M HERE TO SHARE WITH YOU OUT THERE THAT HE IS REAL HE HAS PROVEN HIS SELF TO ME HE BROUGHT EX BACK TO ME WITHIN THE PERIOD OF 48HOURS AND I MAKING SURE I KEEP MY PROMISE TO HIM BY PUTTING IT TO WORK BY LETTING THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW THAT HE IS REAL AND HE CAN FIX YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITHIN THE PERIOD OF 48HOURS JUST AS HE BROUGHT MY EX CAME BACK TO ME, BE SURE HE WILL BE PLEASED TO HELP YOU BECAUSE HE IS REAL AND HE WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW THAT HE IS REAL. HERE ARE HIS CONTACT  SPELLOFSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM AND +2348153363047.

I AM REALLY PLEASED I FINALLY GOT MY EX BACK ALL THANKS TO  PRIEST ODUMA FOR HIS HELP

Hawkins John

U.S.A

HAWKINS wrote at 2013-05-07 18:08:00

Hawkins John

U.S.A

HAWKINS wrote at 2013-05-07 19:07:04

Hawkins John

U.S.A

Dr Guru wrote at 2013-05-07 23:27:45
Hello,if you need help to:

Get your ex back

Job promotions

Get a huge contract

Money Spell

Pregnancy Spell

Success in your exams

Health problems spell

Protection Spell

Marriage Spell

Love Spell

Hiv/Aids Spell

Supernatural power Spell

Command anyone you wish etc....

Then you have come to the greatest spell  caster of all times.

Contact me at ( Email: gurumaharajiblacktemple@rediffmail.com )

for your final solution to all your problems.

Riose wrote at 2013-05-09 17:39:20

I want to testify of what a spell caster did for me and my hubby.we have been married since 2007 without a sign of pregnancy or conceiving.I went off birth control then and did not have a period.my gyro gave me progesterone to jump-start a period and it did.,but i did not have another one.we did another round of progesterone followed by 100mg clomid for 5 months,we followed all doctors instructions but all to no avail.I have been buying ovulation kits pregnancy test AND i finally got 3 test when i was ovulating! So ever since that we been trying for years now! Well i was very confused because i keep taking ept test AND they all keep turning out to b negative! I really want a baby girl while my hubby want a baby boy LOLL! I think maybe we are just trying to hard, What i can tell you is that its been so many years now and i still yet do not have my period??nobody to help because every body around us was already at the verge of losing their faith on us.no were to run to until one faithful day i was reading a magazine and i stumble on a page were i found topic or a head line {A SPELL CASTER} who can heal someone from HIV AND AIDS,bring back your EX,enlarge your BREAST,help you win a VISA LOTTERY,losing your WEIGHT and even get six PACKS AND flatten your BELLY,I gave him a try and before i could no it Dr agumagu rescue me from my problem by casting a spell for me and told me to go and make love with my hubby,then nine months after the spell and making love with my husband i delivered a twins A BOY AND A GIRL.This spell caster name is Dr agumagu so many people have witness his wonderful work..He is nice, contact him on agumaguspelltemple@gmail.com if you are in any predicament•Thanks so very much!!  

contact dr @ +2348155425481 wrote at 2013-05-11 10:19:05

hi people here is how to get your ex back. i had problem with my man and a great man helped me make peace with the love of my life. i contacted him and did all he asked me to do and my lover came back to me within three days. if you need your ex back, just contact him on

email: templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk

cell: +2348155425481

Smith Williams wrote at 2013-05-13 18:07:53
my name smith williams i am form USA, i am writing this testimony with happiness in my heart because this great man name ogogodu help me to get the love of my live my fiance who left me 1year ago came back this name ogogodu how i find him one day i was in a plaze when i saw some men and women talking about a spell caster name ogogodu how he help people so i was now finding a way to ask then the contact of the man so luck i find out that one of my old in friend was there two i now call him he now said that i should come and join that the four of then are the happiness people on earth that a great man help than name ogogodu help to get there lover i now told then that my lover who left me for 1 year now can this great man help me to bring her back they told yes that her husband who left her for good 5 year this great man help me to bring him so that is not a problem to ogogodu so they now give me the contact of this spell caster who now contact he now told me that my lover is going to come back to me with in 24hour ask he said in the next 24hour i my who never call me call me and told that she is coming to my house that she is sorry for every thing so i was happy she came to my house now we are happy now thanks to ogogodu for help to bring joy to me thank you if you need is help contact him on this email ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com call him on this number +2348078999655

Eva-Yolanda Javier wrote at 2013-05-16 07:14:11
I know it really hard for all you reader to believe that i got back my husband with a spell but this article was writen from the most honest part of my and i don't intend on misleading anyone so i need you all to belive me when i say that MUTTON OSUN is a really honest and powerful spell caster who uses this spell to help and not to destory anybody there is no problem he can make easy for you.I really owe MUTTON a lot i can't even imagine what would have become of me if i hadn't met him for help.My marriage was sinking and everything around me during that period was a mess.It was driving me crazy i didn't even know how much of it i could take.My husband was cheating and abusing me even though i was carry our child.I didn't know went to laugh with him or even talk to him cos everything i say to him always made him angry i mean i could no longer communicate with my husband.I was in this alone with no help from any body he refused to go with me to our marriage cancellor and when i went alone it was trouble for me he would scrim at me breaking glasses on the floor and wall.All this i could not take i was alway crying, cos it was so hard to see the man who use to say good thing to you who use to protect you now turn to hate you so much.He use to love more than himself before our marriage started failing.He was my man i was his woman but along the line he met the woman that turned him into what he was then.Meeting this woman destroyed us and our marriage.I don't believe there is any woman who will willfully give up on fighting for the man she love so much, who you want to die with.So living my husband is not an option cos i can live without him.I pratically lived in this problem for about 3 months he kept on see the woman i even tried to reason with the lady but it didn't really go down well it ended up a mess.It was so obvious that this b***h of a lady was out to destroy my life.My husband moved out of our house to a place i didn't know.All those period was pure torment for me it was like the whole world has turned its back on me i thought to myself, what i had done to deserve all this problemi mean i pleased my husband in every way and i know he loved it.I was planing on kidnapping him and make him fall in love with me again.I kinda read about it online and some said its works but i never got to try it cos he moved to a place i didn't know.Before them i read an article an article about MUTTON it says he is a good spell caster and that services where free only that the material for the spell will have to be provide by me which was kinda of weird cos i don't even know all this things and even if i know them i could not get them.But all the same i decided that i will contact him for help and when we got to that phase i begged him to help me get the material tell him i want to send the money over to him at first he was feeling reluctant to do it but after a long mail of pleading with him for help he finally help me.Within five days he completed the spell believe and me everything he did worked.He told me before hand that my husband was going to move in back with any explanation but after a week he beg me to be his again.I will give the full detail of all that took place but it will make this article too long to read.But you should know that MUTTON spell works.I will just live his email for those who whats to contact him :godsofosunx@rocketmail.com i promise he will help you woth your problem his words are true

cynthia wrote at 2013-05-22 01:49:29
DR LOVE SOLVE MY RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

Dr Love Brought back my EX Husband Today was successful Love story of my Life when i was searching Randomly Online for Love tips to solve problem Am having in my Relationship Affairs i don't believe in Miracle until i saw Dr Love contact drlovespellcastersolution@yahoo. com or drlovespellcastersolution@gmail. com Tel : 2348038096203 , he Find a solution to my relationship problem and make it look better for me , Now am living happily with my Love , Big Thanks to you Dr Love if you need help in your Relationship please do contact him

Cynthia from New York .

sandra wrote at 2013-05-25 21:12:53
My name is Sandra and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful Dr Osoba, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over five years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through hell. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet a spell caster i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a week my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email: osobaspelltemple@yahoo.com  

Renaldo Verma wrote at 2013-06-15 21:15:54
I am speechless to be honest am shocked, after so many problems from my girlfriend and both our families. I thought this was all life have to give to me and all hope of survivor was gone. My problems started when my family rejected my soul mate and i was also treated like trash,the one that have been my college sweet heart,i tried every means possible for her to be accepted but all to no avail, than i read about Dr Wicca online and i decided to ask for his help ASAP,if there is any way i can get my girlfriend to be accepted by my family and also for her family to accept me and for both families come to an understand that we cant live without one another.

To my greatest surprise Dr Wicca did it within 24 hours and now am the most happiest man on earth. Thank u Dr Wicca for your amazing spell... I will recommended Dr. Wicca to anyone who are having ruffle time in their love life, looking for a better job, lottery spells, business spell, good luck spell, resolve family matters. You can contact him on: dr.wiccahightemple@gmail.com or find him on facebook on facebook.com/wicca.temple

Renaldo Verma, UK

Cherie wrote at 2013-07-04 00:38:55
solve your relationship problem

Am Cherie By Name from Colorado United states, am here to testify Good job of Dr Love  magic spell caster solution like i promise him that i myself will write an article about his job well done if my ex boyfriend come back to me between 48hrs that him promise , now am very grateful for your kind help Dr Love magic i don't know how much i can thanks you in my life but now am fulfilled my promise to you to let the world know you are great Love spell caster in the world because without you i wont have my ex boyfriend back to me after having family issue with our race because am white and he was black for 4 months . Ladies and gentlemen if you are in the same shoe am having please it advice-able to contact Dr Love drlovemagicspellcaster@dr.com com +2347066207498 .

Mr. Cardenas wrote at 2013-08-13 14:29:04
My name is Mr Cardenas,my wife was having affair with a senior secretary in her office. I love this woman so much that i would not want to share her with any body. i told her to retire from the job and i would take care of all her needs  but she would take it because she is been embraced by everybody in her office, this normally leads to quarrel every-time. i tried all i can to please her and she will promise to be good , some days later she will turn back to her normal way.

i was nearly loosing out, i could not focus in my job, my whole life was full of sorrow and i was thinking i should kill the other man my self and put an end to all this until i saw a testimony from a blog on how DR EDIONWE could cast a love spell to bring lovers back no matter what is behind the disappointment. so i decided to write him via email. edionwesolutiontemple@yahoo.com and now all my wishes are exactly as i wanted. She told me everything that has happened secretly in the past and i forgave her as DR EDIONWE instructed me to and she loves me and care for me as i ever wanted. i know there are many spells that do not work but i want to assure all you out there no matter what you have been trough to have faith and believe that this is the final solution to your problem.

Even if my job is taking most of my time, the little free time i have , i will share the good news to everyone in the world because i know that with love brings happiness and hope for a long life.

stacey bruno wrote at 2013-10-10 00:02:18

I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in Indian this year on a business summit. I meant a man who's name is Dr ATILA he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 5 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is atilahealinghome@yahoo.com

Caroline wrote at 2013-10-22 10:15:08

My name is Caroline. I lost the most important person  in my life for about 8 months .. He was already with another which kills me. We were once very close until everything suddently changed. All I know is that I loved him with everything that  I have and I want to be in his life. His name is Jaeger. I could not stop thinking about him. He is in everything I do or say. I needed him to recognize the love we once shared and have it over whelm him to the point of wanting me back too. i tried every thing in my capacity to get him back but he said he has moved on and does not love me any more and that he has started a new life.

i almost lost all hope until i contacted dr igodo am happy to say that after 48 hrs that dr igodo cast a reunion spell for me my man came back to me and left the other lady we have been together as we used to be now for months.

Thank you dr igodo for restoring my relationship and happiness.

If you need help concerning your relationship please swiftly contact dr igodo on email: docigodo@yahoo.com

phone: +2348169138446

Caroline,london uk

GET HELP FROM DOC OBODO @ +2348155425481 wrote at 2013-11-07 23:10:45

I had doubts about magic spells after purchasing many spells that never worked and actually decided to never buy a spell again. I have tried different casters.. Some of them never answered me after I paid and were obvious scammers, some really cast a spell but for some reason it didnt work. Then I saw a video on youtube with a person who was mentioning she had results with Doc Obodo. Despite the suspicions I had her site looked real so I gave spells a last try. It's probably the best decision I ever made in my life because it worked and my girlfriend came back with me. If you're looking for a good spellcaster look no further,Doc Obodo @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or call +2348155425481. surpass all other spellcasters, believe me!

Doc Obodo @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk surpass all other spellcasters, believe me!  

Kayla wrote at 2013-11-29 11:26:06
my name is Kayla

i want to tell you about my past and how blessed i am today. please i understand how it feels to be heartbroken.i have a 5years relationship with my boyfriend not until when he brought me an invitation letter that he was getting married to somebody else because i love him so much and we promise to live our lives together ever since my life have been filled with pains,heart break and i almost took my life because of him.A friend of mine told me how DR OLOKUN helped her to get her husband back together after 3year,before i contacted dr olokun(priestolokun@hotmail.com)call number tel.+37067060228 is the spell caster who cast a spell in two days my boyfriend and i are back together.i am so happy for what DR.Olokon had done for me and my family too it a miracle for me, life have changed for the best.i dont need to explain it more than this but for you to contact him and your life will change for the best i promise you.

Emiliano Babarah wrote at 2013-12-13 19:22:07

I was crushed when my lover of three years left to be with another woman. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help.And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl called michelle and i said let me give it a try so i contact him for help and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now i am a happy woman.For what you have done for me,i will not stop to share your goodness to people out there for the good work you are doing.I hope God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back,visit him on oriomonspiritualtemple@yahoo.com  is the only answer to your problemS

EMILIANO BABARAH_USA  

Eva wrote at 2013-12-17 08:26:43

I am the happiest person on earth today because today My Seven years run away lover came back to me on his knees with tears on his eye begging me to please forgive him and accept him back, Dr.Grant a great Spell caster made this possible with the help of a spell. i saw his email address on the internet where a girl post on how Dr.Grant helped her so i decided to contact him and he told me that every thing will be fine and now i am happy because Dr.Grant is a man of his words because everything went well as he promised me. Are you having misunderstanding with your love or his your love seeing someone else? what is your problem that you which to solve? contact Dr.Grant today via email and every thing will be fine okay grantingheartdesiresspell@gmail.com.  

CRYSTAL FOWL wrote at 2014-01-29 12:23:27
My name is CRYSTAL FOWL , am from dublin. i want to use this opportunity to

thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This

great man DR.ORIOMON brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for

my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one qaurrel or

the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over

and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be

stronge just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments

my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really

in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish

he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that

was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who

she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and

dumped her. she told me that mINE was a small case and that i shouldnt

worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems

and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was

doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he

told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day

and that my husband will come crawlling on his kneels just for forgiveness

so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after

two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great suprise i saw him on his

kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and

asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my

heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are

happy.thats why i want to say a big thank you to DR.ORIOMON GRATE TEMPLE.

This great man made me to understand that theres no problem on earth that

has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or

any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this

great man. you can email him at:oriomonspiritualtemple@yahoo.com  

Mateja Leon wrote at 2014-01-31 11:20:08
This is the story of my life that i am still pondering upon even as i write this article, if to tell the world.I have been asking myself if i should let the world know about this or maybe i should just keep it to myself cos most people might think am crazy.All the same am telling my story.I live in Bordeaux, France with my husband and four kids and we have a happy family.It wasn't always just like that.Before my husband, i have been married to five different men.Yeah five, all five marriages failed after six months not cos we had problems or the relationships was on the rock they just come and go without good reason.It was the worst time of my live.I had a feeling there was something about me that wasn't just appealing in the site of all the men that claimed to love to death.The entire puzzle of my life just seem to fall into place when i met my present husband i fall hard in love with him like he also did.It was all in his eye that he loved me with all he's got.Yeah we got married but just after the first six  months as always he just wanted out as every other man that i was married to.I never really wanted to let go of any of my ex husband i was willing to fight for it marriage but they bluntly weren't ready for that.But this, i just got tired of same old same old thing just wanted a steady marriage with the love of my life.I tried marriage counseling with him which is suppose to me the best way to resolving marital problem  but he was like its been tattooed in his mind that he wanted out of our marriage.I Honestly don't know how and when i contacted a spell caster to help me.His name was Mutton i think he was of great help cos i honest remember that i think he helped me save my marriage.I say i think cos its being one year and six months exactly since he cast a spell to make my husband stay till dead do us part and my husband is still with me now and we are happy and in love just like how we were for the first six months.I will be fully convinced if we get to celebrity our 50th year anniversary.I don't want any body to see this article like it was meant to make you contact him.I am just sharing my experience on how Mutton helped me restore my marriage with spell casting and i should tell you he does not charge for his services all you are to do is to provide materials he will be needing for the spell casting.If you feel he can help you solve any of your problem contact him here godsofosunx@rocketmail.com this was what i used to contact him good luck.

james wrote at 2014-02-14 21:35:42

I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;okutemple@hotmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:okutemple@hotmail.com  

Sophia Moris wrote at 2014-02-28 01:08:39
I'm now engaged to the father of my two kids who i love so much.Before all these sudden happiness took place in my life i went through hell.I dated my fiance for 8years with little breakup's between until a whore came into our life who was my best friend.When i discovered my fiance was cheating on me with her i was so mad at him that i could not even look at him anymore.As time went on i and my fiance was trying to fix things but my best friend wanted us to be apart from each other in other to have him to herself which she later achieved.Soon my fiance wasn't paying attention to me anymore.All he could think of was how he could dump me and his two beautiful kids in other to be with my best friend.I was so heart broken because i loved him so much i tried all means to get him back but it wasn't possible.After a long while of unhappiness i meant a spell caster on-line whose name is Baba Banojo i explained my problem to him and he demanded for some materials to prepare a spell and i proved the materials and since then my life has been transformed from sadness to total happiness.If you have a similar problem he might be the right person to solve your problem so if you need help contact him via bababanojospell@outlook. com

George Miller wrote at 2014-03-04 02:12:12
My wife has accused me of a lot of things in our years of marriage some of those accusation were true and i admitted to doing them but am to much in love with her to give her an s.t.d. She was down to end our marriage cos she believed i gave an s.t.d. She had a good reason to believe that cos of late i haven't been the best husband. Thank God that s@@t was clarified in the Trisha show that i was not responsible for the s.t.d. She was in love with me as i was in love with her. Yes  i will admit to the fact that i f$$ked up so many times but we always got around our problem i don't mean avoid it i mean we fixed our problem like real adults but my stepson always thought i was not good enough for his mother. We never really got along. I never hated him, but he just didn't like me and i wasn't gonna suck up to him.He just wanted me out of their life and our problem just made it possible for him to see that happen cos he also accused me of giving my wife, his mother s.t.d. I agreed to do the Trisha show thinking maybe it will help fix our marriage but it made it even worse. After the show she was more down to leave me. She asked that i move out of the house filed for a divorce and all. I thought she will come to her sense and see that though she had s.t.d i still wanted to be with her. I thought if i should give her time the anger and bitterness will die but it didn't even after a whole month after everything.She had the divorce papers delivered to me. I could not let her go just like that.I got desperate and i started panicking so i used a spell to get her back i know most people don't believe and you may call me crazy but it worked for me. I found a comment on the Internet about this spell caster Metodo Ell. The comment said he doesn't do spell for those who are not meant to be together. I mean i believe with all my heart that she is the one thing i needed in my life and i also know she needs me too so i thought he could help me get her back.He agreed to help me cos he also said we are soul mate.All i needed for the spell were materials to get the spell done. I could not get them so i paid him to get them for me since he is the expert in this stuff.After three days, he sent me a substance with instructions on how to make the spell effective and i did as he directed but honestly it took seven days to work i guess good things don't work like zap. As far as i can tell that s$$t  worked cos all my marriage problem just fell off my shoulder AFTER THE SPELL WAS CAST.My wife didn't go through with the divorce and stepson is cool with me now. If you want to get him to cast a spell for you contact him here with this email address metodoacamufortress@yahoo. com he could also do a direct spell maybe it meant cost a little more than mine i don't know him only can tell you that.  

EMILIO wrote at 2014-03-07 00:47:35
Hello friends,my name is EMILIO i want to give thanks to the great OZALOGBO who helped me allot in getting back my love and also helped me in my financial problem.i was in relationship with ANTHONIA  both of us lived together in love and in happiness, suddenly she just work up one morning telling me that she is sick and tired of me i was so shocked and confused cause i never did anything wrong to her still i had to plead to her because i love her so much, but she still insisted to breakup with me, i tried all i could to get her back but it was not possible, after she left i was some how financially down i did not know what happened to my finance, so i decided to contact some spell casters which happens to be scams, i was frustrated then decided not to contact any spell caster again, one day i was watching a show when i saw a woman named TINA was giving testimony on how this great man named Dr OZALOGBO helped her in getting back her lover within 24 hours so that was how i decided to give a try and i contacted Dr OZALOGBO and told him about how she left me and my finance,the only thing he said was that i my lover will come back to me and my finance will come up again, that he is going to do all within 24 hours, so just decided to watch and see. in the next 24 hours which he said i got a call from her and she was pleading to me that she is very sorry for what she did to me, the most surprising thing was that the job i applied for in a company for almost 4 months, they just called and told me that i should come and start the work that am capable of doing the job, i was so surprised a tears of joy rolled down from my eyes,i was very very happy and she just came to my house and she started pleading to me, so i accepted her apology and now we are living happily together now, and am working in the company now am happy again. all thanks to Dr OZALOGBO for helping me and for making my dream to come through. for help and for appreciation you can contact Dr OZALOGBO through ozalogboshrine@gmail.com

bella wrote at 2014-03-17 00:00:39
I AM BELA i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to DR.utimate who brought back my love that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to DR.utimate and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address:utimatespellhome@gmail.com

Jennifer wrote at 2014-06-10 00:15:15

My name is Jennifer and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful DR PALOMA, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 4th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through ***. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet DR PALOMA Email palomaspelltemple@yahoo.com i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a 2das my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email: palomaspelltemple@yahoo.com

karajoles wrote at 2014-12-23 03:40:49
Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr.Azuka for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr.Azuka how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr.Azuka so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Dr.Azuka never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr.Azuka for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.websitehtt://greatazukalovespell.webs.com.

sue preedy wrote at 2015-01-07 08:10:13

Hi I am SUE PREEDY from London I got a love spell done on my fiance actually he left me after one year of engagement I was shocked when he told me he does not love me any more he is going to marry with another girl it was very difficult to believe because we were in love from last 5 years he was the guy who never thought to live without me for a second he used to give thousands of phone calls in a day and he was saying to me he does not love me any more, it was a worse news for my family because I gave a very good treat to my friends and raletive on my engagement and we put engagement ring to each other in front of hundreds of people now if he didn't marry me so it was shame for me in my society so I decided that I will get him back any how, than I found Dr.Trust on Internet I told him my problem he told me not to worry I will fetch him back to you he said that he will come himself and will beg me.he gave me 48 hours time and of course it happened before 48 hours he come back to me and said he is sorry for what he did to me,that he is ready to marry me. we get married and we are happy now as husband and wife. really Dr.Trust is a Miracle Man. contact him for your own help ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call me +2348156885231

vanella wrote at 2015-01-18 00:03:30
I am Vanella  Jones  i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my boyfriend  for 3 years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to dr osasuyi , and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my boyfriend,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when clark called me and was asking me to forgive him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my boyfriend is now back and he treat me well. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are out there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr osasuyi love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your boyfriend again email him. drosasuyi@gmail.com or you can also call him with this number +2347053161101.  

colema wrote at 2015-01-30 03:45:14
 Are you seeking for a love spell,or you have tried so many spell caster's and no result,Here comes to the solution of all your love problem.I have lost over $2500 to scamer's before I meet Doctor Do Good.He charge me $125 only which I paid and now my wife is back to me after been separated for 2 years,please if any one need any relationship help then Doctor Do Good is the answer, you can reach him now on +2348065982974 or email him on...(doctordogoodsolutiontemple@gmail.com)  doctordogoodsolutiontemple@gmail.com  

Mrs Audrey Heffler wrote at 2015-02-12 14:49:19
Yay!! you cannot believe what this spell caster Lord Shinnok just did for me!!! Was this all a magic?? "This is totally a Christmas miracle for me lol" My mouth are short of words. “I got a divorce from my husband when I was six months pregnant with my second child. We had only been married for a short time and had another child who was 1 year old. We had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced. And all these whiles, I have been trying all different means to get him back, I also tried some different spell casters from other countries, but none of them could bring Richard back to me. It was only Lord Shinnok who guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me before Christmas day. I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back today 24th of December 2014.. I was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting Lovers. I never thought, in my whole life, that I would be writing to thank someone for casting a love spell on my marriage, but that day has arrived! I have never been happier in my life, and I feel like all of my dreams has turned into reality now. Thank you, Shinnok, for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine, Contact him through his website: http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple and email: Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. He is also on skype: lord.shinnok1. thank you so much sir (Mrs Audrey Heffler from Australia).  

Harry brownzzy wrote at 2015-02-18 22:43:04
Hello, At this moment i will want to share my testimony with you, how my ex was brought back to me. i have been divorced and i have tried finding another woman but none was forth coming. I met a friend who introduced me to a spell caster that helped me bring back my Wife, i am so delighted as i write this, i have been on here for a while and i want everyone out here to know that you can still make up with your ex with the help of HIGH PRIEST OZIGIDIDON who helped me.. now my family is a changed family and me and my wife loved each other like never before. I am a living testimony and i will not stop sharing my testimony. you can meet His HIGH PRIEST OZIGIDIDON so he can help you in whatever spell you want him to help you with. he can be gotten on highpriestoziigididon@gmail.com. I know he will never fail you and you will come back and thank me later. I am a fulfilled man now

Wayne wrote at 2015-02-22 11:56:29

20-Apr-2014 14:17

Been a HIV positive is just like been through hell but EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. So amazing and i want to testify of the good work done by GREAT PRIEST a very strong and powerful spell caster. GREAT PRIEST has proved science and scientists wrong for believing and thinking that there is no cure for HIV AIDS but to be sincere this GREAT MAN is so real and powerful. I never thought that this spell will work but this GREAT MAN has proved it to me and it has worked and still working perfectly. My Name is WAYNE PERRY and i was diagnosed of the deadly disease called HIV AIDS in 2009 and i thought that is the end and there will be no hope. Speaking to anyone was always a problem because i was so worried and always in the state of unrest in fact i thought it was over until one blessed day when i was searching for help here on the internet, i came across a testimony about GREAT PRIEST on how he helped a lady who was HIV positive. At first i thought it was all a lie but i decided to give it a try since there was no option and, when i contacted this MAN he laughed and told me that, that is too small for him to handle but i was still in doubt, and he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me and he told me that it will cost only $300, I sent him the money because I could not find the items. He bought the items and prepared a cure for me, and instructed me on what to do and i OBEYED him completely as he told me. Then he sent a parcel to me through the courier delivery service. I paid for the courier service, I got my parcel, it was a holy water as described by GREAT PRIEST. I took the holy water and after taking it, he told me to go for check up but I was still in doubt and was so afraid to go for the test but i took a bold step and believed that it is well, and i believed all what he has done and all that he has told me. So i went to the hospital for the test it was so amazing, awesome and exciting what seems to be impossible became possible, the VIRUS disappeared completely from my system and I was tested HIV negative. Quickly I called him and told him what happened he congratulated me and today i am a happy man again the way things use to be. Don't you think that this testimony is worth sharing? I promise to tell the world about him and i will keep sharing this testimony till the end because many people has died of AIDS and i want many people who believed that it is over to know that EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND I WANT THEM TO GET HELP FROM THIS SPELL CASTER by contacting him on his email at priestoremisolutiontemple367@gmail.com for your solution now. Thank you GREAT PRIEST and May your good gods keep rewarding you for your good deeds

Joyne Robin wrote at 2015-02-23 05:18:35
“Thank you for making my wish true! I was totally devastated when Frank left me. It was like all my world vanishing into sorrow and pain. But your kind words when I first emailed you gave me hope. I felt how sincere, honest and authentic you were from your first email. I know it sounds weird but out of all the casters I contacted, you were the only one to give me that impression of being so true and caring. More than your words, it’s the fantastic work you accomplished for me that I will keep in mind. You brought my lover back and you made all my wishes come true. He’s now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema or at the restaurant. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven!” CONTACT via EMAIL: LORDSHAKIKISPELL@GMAIL.COM . or LORDSHAKIKISPELL@YAHOO.COM.+2348100399287

or you can also contact him through his website http://lordshakikispell.webs

Erin Cody wrote at 2015-03-11 05:58:01
It's unbelievable how fortunate I feel after finding your website. For the past 6 months, I have been so depressed after losing my husband to another woman. My money situation worsened so much that I thought I'd have to file for bankruptcy. I had a huge amount of debt and I didn't know what to do. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many of those so-called individuals who promised powerful magic, witchcraft or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful, affectionate and warm as Dr Marvel has been. He is definitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises he had to offer. He carries an air of purity and divine strength that is as pure as fresh snow on the ground. I requested Dr Marvel's most powerful spells and I was relieved right away that I had someone to solve my problems for me. His spells worked wonders and I am now back with my husband and my money troubles resolved itself after winning the lottery. Dr Marvel, I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out. you can contact him via email extremespellhome@hotmail.com or directly on his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. or call +2348106985072

With best regards, Erin

Lisa Brian wrote at 2015-03-13 01:36:29

This is unbelievable!! I still cant believe how Dr Marvel brought my husband back to me in just 48 hours.. I actually did not believe that i would one day be writing this testimony. because I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a trustworthy source (a very close co-worker) that Dr Marvel is a very devoted, talented, and gifted spell caster, and after much cajole she got me to visit this website.It was one of the most excellent thing I have ever done in my whole life. My love life was in total mess after my husband dumped me for another woman. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. This man is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – no more than 48 hours later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage psychotherapy, and we’re doing very, very well right now. and now he has loved me more than ever..Thank you so much Dr Marvel for your Love and for reuniting my family back sir. Email extremespellhome@hotmail.com. You can as well call him with his mobile number +2348106985072.

Lisa castellie wrote at 2015-03-28 05:53:27
Hello everyone am Lisa Catellie i want to share a live testimony on how Dr Trust was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act.. My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr Trust the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 48hours hours after he has finish the preparation of the love spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that Doctor Trust is truly a man of his word because my husband came back to me and fell on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr Trust all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr Trust kindly mail him on( Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com) or call him on +2348156885231, Sir i will forever recommend you!!!  

camille wrote at 2015-04-02 14:12:35
My name is Camille bruno Valdez my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will either conceive in February 2014 or March 2014,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr Dahiru, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com  if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine,  

Daniela wrote at 2015-07-09 14:39:48
My name is Daniela am from USA my partner and I have been trying to get a baby for over two years then, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months and my ex lover was confused and angry with me so he thought i was a barren woman so he parked out and left me alone, six months later before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, i contacted him at this nogemaspelltemple@gmail.com for him to help us, then i told him my problem, he told us that i will either conceive soon, but after two years of trying i was at a point where i was willing to try anything. And I'm glad i came to Nogema. Because his pregnancy spell cast put me at ease, now i missed my month flow and my medical result shows that i was pregnant, as soon as my husband heard the great news he came back fast and started begging in tears and now am living happy with my husband and my pretty daughter, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped me as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: nogemaspelltemple@gmail.com if you are searching for any help to problems like these:

(1)If you want your ex back.

(2)if you always have bad dreams.

(3)You want to be promoted in your office.

(4)You want women/ men to run after you.

(5)If you want a child.

(6)You want to be rich.

(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(8)If you need financial assistance.

(9)Herbal care

Andy Sowers wrote at 2015-07-26 09:14:33
THANKS TO DR OGBONI FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS HIS EMAIL: ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster DR Ogboni. So.

So,if you are in a similar problem or any kind of problems you can also contact him via his email(ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com}he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life.his email again is{ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com}.

HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS;

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) If you want to be promoted in your office.

(3) If you want a child.

(4) If you want to be rich.

(5) if you have any sickness like ( H I V/AIDS ),(CANCER) or any sickness

(6) if you are deaf and blind and you want to see and hear again.

once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address is(ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com}

Lorna Harron wrote at 2015-07-26 09:18:21
My name is Lorna Harron, and I base in Canada...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Mako, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Mako's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Mako, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High Makospelltemple@yahoo.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: makospelltemple@yahoo.com

mariaalexander wrote at 2016-10-09 07:52:08
Real love spell to get your Ex-boyfriend / Ex-girlfriend back fast after a breakup!

I'm Maria 21 yr old from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.This is his E-mail: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or add him up on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

Adultery

Laura Giles