Adultery/Giving My Father-in-law And Brother-in-law Blowjobs/Oral Sex/Sucking Their Dicks/Sucking Them Off

ibrahim wrote at 2012-03-08 21:23:56
hi this is ibrahim, I just want to add an answer for Diana, cuz I think my answer may help her. but forgive me cuz my english is not that good.

unfortunately I'm confused from your answer to her, excuse me are you telling her TO CONFESS TO HER HUSBAND, are you serious???????

it's too strange???? how come she tells her husband, my advice to her which I think it's the right answer is not to till her husband about that, and to keep this secret away from him & away from her mind, she will destroy her life by tilling him,

what she must do now is to stop thinking about this again & skip it specially that she already stopped doing these things with her brother & father in low, this is my advice to her  

Stephanie wrote at 2013-01-01 18:34:24
What the hell are you doing?!? Don't you have enough respect for yourself than to let yourself get down on your knees for 2 men (while you have a husband at home) and give them blow jobs? Now, the weight of this problem shouldn't be put just on you.  Why would 2 guys, who are supposed to have love for their own blood, let his wife continuously do that? What you have done, I have to say, is rather degrading.  I'm not here to judge, but I wish women would have respect for themselves. Your brother in law AND your father in law obviously don't have much respect for you either!!  You have a husband.....why don't you go suck him off?!

The Man of Steel

I can answer questions about how to handle your position with a cheating spouse or one that has cheated recently. How to straighten up your life and get back on track one way or the other. My answers will include God because He fills the most vital part in your recovery. They will also include help with the decisions you will have to make to clean things up.

Was cheated on several times by the same woman. We were able to save and keep our marriage, and we will never have this problem again.

Purchase my book at and reading this alone will be a major relief to your aching mind.

Five years of college, 24 years of working in various hands-on fields, and several technical fields.

8 semesters on the president's list in college, 10 arm wrestling championships, many local records in cross country running.