Adultery/My husband cheated for 3 years with ex wife before we married

JANINE wrote at 2013-01-19 14:16:10

I just want to share my experience and testimony here.. I was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but I still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost? then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and I didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster? so I decided to try it reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all those things? then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his email address spirituallove@hotmail.com, his spells is for a better life. again his email is spirituallove@hotmail.com.

jenny wrote at 2013-04-01 21:39:03

I just want to share my experience and

testimony here.. I was married for 6 years to

my husband and all of a sudden, another woman

came into the picture.. he started hailing me

and he was abusive..but I still loved him

with all my heart and wanted him at all cost?

then he filed for divorce..my whole life was

turning apart and I didn't know what to

do..he moved out of the house and abandoned

the kids.. so someone told me about trying

spiritual means to get my husband back and

introduced me to a spell caster? so I decided

to try it reluctantly..although I didn't

believe in all those things? then when he did

the special prayers and spell, after 2days,

my husband came back and was pleading..he had

realized his mistakes..i just couldn't

believe it.. anyways we are back together now

and we are happy..in case anyone needs this

man, his email address

prophetsalifu@gmail.com, his spells is for a

better life. again his email is

prophetsalifu@yahoo.com.  

Janet wrote at 2013-04-08 11:26:38
my name is Janet

i am so happy for the love spell dr odumdu cast for me that brought back my ex lover. i have did everything i could to have he back but it will not work so i contact dr odumdu for a love spell just in 48 hours after he have cast the spell he was back to me i still can not believe that my boyfriend is back i don't know how to say thank you dr odumdu with your help everything is aright with me amd my family again when i contact dr odumdu all he ask from  me is some money to buy the items to cast the spell and my full names and picture and my lover full names and picture he said that  this is all he need from me to cast the spell and i give it to he with all this he was able to help me i  am saying this to the world with so much joy and happiness if you have any kind of problems contact dr odumdu on his email landofsolution@gmail.com or call +2347053319835

John Morrison wrote at 2013-04-12 08:31:17
My name is John Morrison, my family and i live together live in Canada.It was after seven years i got to discover that my wife was unfaithful to me.I didn't know what was going on at first but as she got deep in the affair with her new lover, i felt that our marriage was on the rocks.I notice that she no longer light up when i touch her or kiss her in her neck and her chest cos she really liked it when i did that, she also usually get naked in front of me but when she started seeing that guy she stopped it.I remember asking her if i have done anything that makes her feel irritated when i am around her then she gives silly excuses that she has been feeling stressed up and that she need space for a while.I know when you are been asked for space its usually because there is something fishy is going on.I hired a private investigator to help find out what was going on.And in a week time he brought me prove that my wife that i have lived with for seven straight year is cheating on me with her high school lover.I had picture of her walking out a of a restaurant with him and many other photo of them kissing in public like she will never be caught by someone that knows she is my wife.I asked myself, even when we had a daughter together she could this to me.That same night  i showed her the pictures that i got from my private investigator.She didn't look at it before saying, that she is seeing someone and she know that i just found out about it.Then she said that she is in love with him.At that moment, i didn't know if to kill myself or to kill her but the button line is that if i was going to kill anyone it was going to be me cos i was so much in love with her to even think of thinking to hurt her.As time when on she asked for a divorce and  got it and even  got custody of our daughter and i was all alone by myself.I just couldn't get my mind off my wife  and my daughter all  i could think about was getting them back and we living as every family should.For a year i tried all i could to get her back with the help of my seven year old daughter.Even at that all effect was in vain, i used the help of her friend but turned out all bad.I know most people don't believe in spell casting but believe me this was my last option and the result i most say was impressive.And i know it difficult to believe but A SPELL CASTER BOLOGO  really made my life much better cos he gave me my family back.He didn't ask me to pay for what he did for me all i  was to do, was to provide the materials for the spell and believe that he had the power to help me.Like he said, he was going to do something that will make her reset her love and affection for me just as it has always been.My wife told me she woke up and realized that she should have never left me that i am all she needs.To make thing clear, her life with her high school lover was great before BOLOGO casted the spell they had no disagreement on anything.The guy said it himself that why she broke up with him is  something he can not explain just that she woke up on the same bad with him after a very romantic night saying she is breaking up with him for no reason  at all.Only BOLOGO can do such a thing contact him to solve your problem with his email chiefpriestofogunshrine@gmail.com  

best spell caster wrote at 2013-04-19 09:14:21
my name is James from united kingdom i was married to the one i truly love after 2years i cheated on her than she applied for a divorce i was really confuse until i came across a friend who helped me to cast a love spell to get her back, to God be the glory priest omigodo cast a spell that brought her back to me after 2days if you are in any kind of problem please contact priest omigodo on his email: templeofsolution@gmail.com or call him on phone number +2348079367204

Tori Carter wrote at 2013-04-20 09:30:54
  I know i have no right to advice anybody on anything but still i have to say this for those who's marriage or relationship is hanging on the edge of a knife there are so many way depending on an individual to get your relationship  back on track  but not all the ways we decide to use are effective most of them just make the entire problem  more complicated than ever before and some of us just decide to learn to live without the person you love and suffer for the rest of their life.Trust me i have been in this situation and i know how hard it is.At that point i felt so alone like the world was closing up on me like all what i worked for has gone down the drain but i was able to restore my 13years marriage with my husband not just by myself i had the help of a great man as a matter of fact i had the help of a spell caster he is the reason i am happy again with my family after a long time of problem.My husband Jessy Carter was a successful man and worked in a news channel with good pay.So money was not really the problem in our life.He was almost never at home with me and when he is at home  all we do is fight on some kind of matter that doesn't even make sense.I felt like he just like picking up fights with me for no reason and maybe to spite me and make me frustrated with the marriage and then ask for a divorce but that didn't happen instead it made me think, why will a man who one  loved and Cherish me  treat me like a piece of trash now.I mean something must be wrong some where i had to find out what the problem was.And it turn out that  on a very good day i decided to pay him a visit during launch break so maybe we will go have launch together but on my arrival i was told by his mates that he was out with a woman i really didn't take it serious but this kept going on.Any time i was there he was out with a woman and i found out that it was the same woman he did this with every launch.I knew he was cheating on me i just had to confirm it and i did i was right he was cheating but i notice too late he was living me for the other woman.He rented another apartment and moved out from our house saying you will be hearing from his lawyer.Honestly i just had the idea of getting back with a spell cos i have read a lot about on the Internet even before he  asked for a divorce then i was still trying to find a solution for our marriage problem.It was my first i never planned on this but still it happened  am i glad to say i contact MUTTON OSUN a real and honest spell caster as far as i can tell i real can judge for anybody.I was asked to get some materials for this spell which god knows how i found and then that was all but he required my presence in his temple but really didn't go but we worked it out i had to pay for some other material  for him to prepare some kind of enchanting spell to represent me there.He made the spell effective and sent me the package.Which he advised me to use every night for two weeks before.THIS I DID AND I MY MAN WAS MINE AGAIN i would say how this happen but it will make my text too long.OK you have to decide if to contact him or not my testimonial is  not to coerce you to contact him it a choice you have to make on your own OK.FOR me MUTTON OSUN is that person i have grown respect for him and his work i can say the same for you out there contact him with this godsofosun@rocketmail.com to understand for yourself that if you have marital or relationship problem.

jennifer wrote at 2013-04-21 17:12:48
Amazing? I do not know how to thanks Dr Odumdu who did a spell that.

make my husband to come back to me.he left me for the past five years, and.

for the past five years I have been in pains, sorrow, bitterness and.

wiping.until I read a magazine about this man called Dr Odumdu, who.

help people to unite their relationship within two days.i never believe in.

spell or magic, so I decided to give him a try.i contacted him.he told me.

that he shall come back to me according to my believe.he also promise me.

that he shall return to me within two days, i was still doubting, if he can.

really do according to what he says, unfortunately on the third day he call.

me on phone saying that I should forget and forgive him.that he is now.

ready to love and cherish me, on the forth day he but a car for me to say he.

is very, very , very, sorry, big thanks to Dr Odumdu you help me to bring.

back my lovely husband, any body act their, having similar problem like.

this, thinking on what to do, Email him at landofsolution@gmail.com or call him on +2347053319835,  

Karen wrote at 2013-04-29 03:58:50
I want to say thank you to Dr Kuq Ya, for everything so far. To everyone who doesn’t believe in spell, I was one of those ones at first. I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to do this since I’ve tried others so-called spells casters and they did not work and was a waste of my time and money. However, when I read through the testimonials of other people at this website and after I talked to Dr Kuq Ya, who answered all my questions and was very nice about everything, I decided to give it a try. I figured it would be my last try to get my guy back. So my story is that I was at my office when the guy I am in love with told me that he wasn’t in love with me and never will  he be and that he didn’t want to speak or see me again, especially since he was talking to this other girl. When I talked to Dr Kuq Ya,He let me know which spells would be most appropriate for me to use in this case and I chose the ones that was to get him back to me and stay with me and want to marry me.As soon as he started on the spells, my guy came back into my life! It was a miracle to me and I’m so thankful for that. Things have been going well, and pretty much according to what Dr Kuq Ya said it will happen. He’s always there when you need him and that’s also after the spell is done. But with all that has happened so far I’m very happy because given only four weeks ago, if you asked me or my friends if I would have anticipated how things were right no..No one would believe it! My name is Karen. contact his email address: great.spellcaster@yahoo.com I want to say thank you to Dr Kuq Ya for everything so far.

Here is the best solution. wrote at 2013-04-29 03:59:38
I'm Charming by name from United States.I never thought i will ever again believed in Love Spells  because I have been cheated by many spell casters out there who claimed they are powerful but they are just asshole who knows nothing but to cast no spell but just as an avanue to steal and rob one money with lies. But not until when I read a post of a man on the internet some months ago, this post talked about a powerful spell caster, who can help with any kind of relationship problems. I contacted this man, and he proved how powerful he was to me through the result of the spell he cast for me. My husband broke up with me for no reason for almost 2 years and i tried all i could to have him back because i really loved him so much but all my effort did not work out.. We met at an early age at college and we both loved each other and we got married happily for 2 years with no kids and he woke up one morning and he told me He's going on a divorce. I thought it was a joke and when he came back from work he tendered to me a divorce letter and he sent me packing. I was badly hurt and i tried all i could to have him back but all did not work out. I was lonely for months. So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for his full name and his picture and i sent that to him throgh email. At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try because I have tried so many spell casters and there was no solution / result, Also wht really confused me of all was that a person posted on a web that this spell caster is a scam and out there also so many people has posted that he is the best that he has helped so many of them, Then i also tried all i could to get intourch with that person that posted this powerful and great spell caster to be a scam and i found out that he was a person that could not meet up with the spell casting conditions and also a person that was not patient for just 2 days to see the wonderful result of the spell. So when he finished with the readings, He got back to me that he was with another woman and that woman was the reason why he sent me packing and also why i couldnt conceive a child. Medical reports proved that i was normal as well as my husband. The spell caster said he would help me with a spell that will surely bring him back to me. But i never believed all these. He told me i will see a positive result within 3 days. Truly 3 days later my husband called me himself and came looking for me, Apologizing and he asked me to please come back home. I couldn't believe it, it was like a dream because i never believed this will work out after trying many spell casters and there was no solution. The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and i got pregnant a month later. We are now happy been together again and with a lovely kid. This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever be grateful to him. He has helped many of my friends too with similar and same problems too and they are happy and thankful to him. This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster online as says by all and me, He is also the most considerate spell caster ever experienced in my life. Am Posting this to this forum in case there is anyone who has similar or related relationship problem and still looking for a way out and also any form of problem o earth. You can reach him on his personal email: great.spellcaster@yahoo.com  

tom brown wrote at 2013-05-06 12:38:14
thinking on what to do to get back your ex lover. i want to tell you there is a solution to that is called landofsolutio@gmail.com there was were i have solution to my problem with the help of great Dr Odumdu since my wife left me i have been in pains and sorrow but all that is gone now because i have my wife back with the power of Dr Odumdu if you need his help here is the email address landofsolution@gmail.com or call him on +2347053319835 or call +2347053319835

ashley wrote at 2013-05-07 07:13:42
Hi everyone i will never forget the help the ophantemple render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 5 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the ophan temple help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of ophan temple i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place that i should fill some information concerning my self i did after 30 minus he called me again congratulating me that my problems will be solve within 48 hours. he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage but i will make a free donation to their orphanage home anything my heart told me. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give ophan temple a try they work surprises because i know they will also bring back your husband. contact him via ophanprayertemple@gmail.com.

Paige wrote at 2013-06-05 16:39:36

I lost my 6 months relationship during October last year. My ex left me with so much pains and since then i have been heart broken and shattered. I have contact many spell casters and they rip me off my money without any result. I have Emailed so many sites online looking for a good spell caster till i was directed by a 34 years old man to wiseindividualspell@gmail.com . At first i never believed him ...but after i did as he directed my ex came back to me, if you have any problem please contact him now on this email:wiseindividualspell@gmail.com i assure you that once you fellow his direction all your problem will be solve.  

DR.VENDAVU BUSTULOS wrote at 2013-06-12 14:05:44
My name is Dr. Vendavu, and I am here to help you change and transform your life in the most positive way possible. I use the power of marine spirits and Wicca spell casting to help people just like you get the love they want and the money they deserve.

My love spells offer amazing and quick results. Do you want to find your soul mate? Do you want to reunite with a past lover and make him love you again? Do you need to bind a troublemaker from causing problems in your relationship?

With my spell casting service, I can cast a love spell on your behalf that will help all of your wishes and dreams come true.

I also do other custom spells, such as money spells, job spells, friendship spells, and luck spells.

You may have already tried the power of spells and prayers to get what you want. Although it is true that everyone has the ability to cast spells and perform magic, spell casting is like a muscle. Everyone has this 'muscle' but the more you use it, the stronger it gets, and the more things you are able to do with it. If you are not an experienced spell caster, your spell may not be as strong, and the results not as quick as you may desire.GET YOUR PROBLEMS SOLVE HERE AND BE FREE!!

Hello to people that want to be Great,

Note: This Spell casting do not have any effect on any one, But just to get your problem solve ok.

Get your problem solve in master...You can get the

bellow problems solve here.

1. Get your scam money back

2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long

time

3. Remove bad spells from homes, business

& customer attraction etc.

4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.

5. Read all your problems before you even mention them to him

6. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away

7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution

8. Eliminate in family fights

9. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities

10. Stop your marriage or relationship from

breaking apart

11. I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested

12. We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation

13. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice

14. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage

15. Ensure success in work and business

16. Mental illness & bewitched

17. Can’t sleep at night or walking at night

18. Recover stolen property and

whereabouts of people that hurt you.

19. Bring supernatural luck into

20. Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, etc

I have over 20 years of spell casting experience, and have successfully cast spells to help hundreds of people improve their love life, financial situation, and happiness.

I can help you, and I want to help you.

Find out about my Custom Spells by CONTACTING us via :vendavutemples@outlook.com

Anita wrote at 2013-06-13 05:45:43

My Name is Anita, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr okosovo has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, i was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when i was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (drokosovospelltemple@hotmail.com) then you won't believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month i miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr okosovo for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his email ( drokosovospelltemple@hotmail.com ) and he will also help you as well."

Drilon wrote at 2013-06-17 08:52:24
My ex dumped me 4 months ago after I accused her of seeing another man and insulting her.I want her back in my life but she refused to have any contact with me. She changed her line and email address. I was so confused and don't know what to do. So I reach to the internet for help and I saw several testimonies of how this powerful spell caster who help them to get their ex back. So I contact the spell caster whose name is Dr kuq ya and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 10 hours that my ex will return to me. And to my greatest surprise after the time the spell caster gave to me has reached my lover who i wanted back to my life that made me contact him came knocking at my door and i immediately pleaded and ask her to forgive me which she did at once. So happy that my love is back again and not only that,i was awarded a contract of $100000 dollars for 2 years. Once again thanks to you Dr Kuq Ya, You are truly talented and gifted with your spell casting. Email: great.spellcaster@yahoo.com . He is the only answer to all problems in your life you that is reading. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing his good work because people are still talking about him on the Internet and Radio Stations.My Name is Drilon.

Jackson Dane wrote at 2013-06-22 21:34:11
Am here to testify in the great name of this man called Dr ikuku for what he has done for me,At first when i contacted Dr ikuku he told me he does not use Black magic nor either Voodoo power he uses pure Natural power given to him by God i was so happy because i believe black magic and voodoo power has repercussion i was so happy.i told Dr ikuku how my wife Maureen left me and said she needed a divorce Dr ikuku told me not to worry that he assures me that everything would be okay and that the God he serves will never fail him that he assures me that Maureen will other for the cancellation of the Divorce and come back to me,Lo and behold when the 24 hour was completed believe me i got a call from our family lawyer that he needs to see me at his office i ran to his office meant with him and he told me that Maureen was here and that she asked for the cancellation of the Divorce that she needs me back and told him how much she loves me i was so happy i went home meant Maureen crying i calm her down and told her not to worry that i assure her i will always love and cherish her she apologies to me and i hug her and now Maureen can't do a moment without seeing me,All this came to past due to the help of this great man called Dr ikuku,Please don't fall in the hands of black magic people who lies continuously but Dr ikuku is God sent and you can contact him on ikukutempleofsolution@gmail.com or Cell number +2348034458597 Am Jackson Drane from Canada

Tracy wrote at 2013-06-23 10:20:59
Getting my Ex back

my name is Tracy. I've known Lucas for years, When we finally got together things were kind of weird so we broke up which was in February of 2011 In June of 2012 he and I recently got back together and we were together until march of 2013 which he told me he was not interested in relationship again During that time I changed completely, I wasn't eating,I was sleeping a lot, I wasn't talking to anybody, I cried a lot,I'm so depressed and stressed out that I'm scared I'm going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever Google recommend me DR Agumagu agumagulovespell@gmail.com that he will solve my relationship problem then Dr Love told me he will come back to me between 48hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my fiance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happy together forever , Am so happy now that DR Agumagu help me bring Lucas back to me. Thanks so much Dr Agumagu  

Miss kim bagmus wrote at 2013-06-23 15:50:32
All your love problem would be over IF AND ONLY IF you contact the power spell caster on email:  ogbefispell@gmail.com He is a great man and i have seen the good work he has done for me and my friends.

Tatiana wrote at 2013-06-27 15:41:12

My Name is Tatiana, I was married to my husband for 8 years and we were both bless with three children living together as family until 2011 when things was no longer the way the was [when he lost his job]. But when he later gets a new job 5 months after, he started behaving strange and don't even come home sometimes pretending that his new job is so tight. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave him the job. Since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pickup my calls. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to this priest. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has no negative effect. She gave me the spell caster's e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, he told me the requirement after the spell has worked so i decided to work with him. I was very shocked when my husband came home on the third day and started begging for all that he has done wrong to me and our children. This testimony is just the price i have to pay for the good work that this great priest has done in my marriage. This man is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address drokosovospelltemple@hotmail.com  

Latoya wrote at 2013-06-29 14:09:00
My Name is Latoya atkin  I want to give thanks to a great man who has brought back my ex love and happiness to my life. Drlovemagic is really a great SPELL CASTER after my lover left me for 4years,i was so frustrated i almost killed myself until i came in contact with Drlovemagic who told me that my ex will be back to me within 48Hours.At first i taught Dr Drlovemagic was a scam until the second day when my lover called me on phone and started begging me that he was sorry that i should forgive him and he bought me a New C.R.V and a gold necklace i was so happy and really believed that Drlovemagic is really a great spell caster and not a scam like other fake spell caster who are online to add pain to your pain,Please people that need help i will love you people to contact Drlovemagic because i can swear with my life that Drlovemagic is a man to trust.You can contact him on his private mail you can tell him any help you need from him and i am assuring you that he will help you out Contact Details of the Spell Caster drlovemagicspellcaster@dr.com +2347066207498

Name: Latoya Country:Canada

carina wrote at 2013-07-01 04:09:19

my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 3days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the third day and he beg me for forgiveness olorulovespell@yahoo.com i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email olorulovespell@yahoo.com

Sookie wrote at 2013-07-04 09:21:10
A love spell caster called Dr Kwale of kwaletemple@gmail.com did a love binding spell for me that brought my ex lover back to me within 2days he bind me and my ex back together with his spell. with all my heart i want to say i thank him for his job well done and also want to say without his spell i don't think he will still be mine now but thank the spirit that through his help my lover came back to me and now he has been the kind of man i want him to be and also he now show me so much love and respect all thank to Dr Kwale i own you all the great thanks in my heart right now God bless you forever.

I OWN DR KWALE ALL THE GREAT THANK IN MY HEART RIGHT NOW FOR HIS SPELL HE DID THAT BROUGHT ME AND MY EX TOGETHER AGAIN.

Sookie

USA  

Sookie wrote at 2013-07-04 09:26:27

Sookie

USA  

crystal wrote at 2013-07-10 12:19:27
   My name is Miss Crystal and I’m from the United States.I’m writing this testimony to tell anyone who needs help No matter if it’s help for love,money or anything else there’s only one place to go to get this help there’s nothing to big they can help you with whatever your problem is. I had contacted them to get some help the oracle was very understanding in my situation and my problem the oracle told me everything I had to do to get this help and what was required of me,the oracle was always there to answer any question I had and was always quick in responding to my questions or any problem I had. They will be there for you every step of the way and will be by your side for as long as you need them. The oracle will solve any of your problems and get you the out come you deserve and want. If you want your lover back or you need help with any other situation all you have to do is contact this email address and ask for help.They are caring and understanding and will help you every step of the way.I never believed in magic or that there was anyone who could help until I contacted this email icandoshrinetemple@gmail.com.if u need help this is the email to contact. Thank you so much icandoshrinetemple@gmail.com

My Name is Lee Kima wrote at 2013-07-18 19:05:32
My Name is Lee Kima, From United Kingdom. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr.USMAN KERIM has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email(dr_usman.spiritualist@outlook.com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr.USMAN KERIM  for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) You want to be promoted in your office.

(4) You want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be

yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.

(10)Stop Divorce

Mobile number...+2348057756157

Email...dr_usman.spiritualist@outlook.com

kevin wrote at 2013-07-19 15:51:22
Thank Dr.Zabaza for the restoring my relationship within the space of 48hours. Dr.Zabaza i thank you so much for a job well done and the contact information of Dr.Zabaza are zabazalogan@yahoo.com or call him +2348182620374 for a quicker answer to solve your relationship problems. My name is Kevin and i am from United Kingdom

LEE LEE NINA wrote at 2013-07-20 21:51:09
My Name is Lee Lee nina, From United Kingdom. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr.Shiva has just done for me, this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Johnson we were together for a long time and we loved our selfs but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he cant continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr.Shiva for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: *HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.

*REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS.

*ALL TYPES OF SPELL CASTING & Hindu WORKER.

* IS YOUR HEALER TAKING LONG TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY.

*GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES.

* EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING

*COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED[IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING]

*IS SOME BODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP?

*UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT SATISFIED-COME TO ME.

*ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?

*HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY.

*TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING, WIN POWERBALL AND ALSO WIN LOTTERY.

*HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP.

* DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR CHOICE

*DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?

*HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK.

*DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS.

* WOMEN, COME FOR THE TAMPON. IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR RELATION SHIPS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SWEET, WARM AND TIGHT. Protection Spell NATURAL CHILDBIRTH & PREGNANCY SPELL, Email...hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com or visIt his website at http://hinduspelltempleofsolution.webs.com

BEST SPELL CASTER:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com wrote at 2013-07-30 18:55:31
My name is Geminal from berjin.This site has pave way for me to meet a man that actually helped me get my ex back. I saw different testimonies of different spell casters on this site, and I decide to choose two out of the many of them to see if their spell is real. I am testifying back now that JOHN SPELL is a powerful spell caster, his spell works for me just within 3days. My ex is back and we are living together happily. Thanks to you johnyiyi@rocketmail.com. You have really proven to me that these testimonies about you is real.CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

GUIDELINES ON HOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK wrote at 2013-07-30 18:56:22
My Name is JACOB WESTLEY..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called johnyiyi@rocketmail.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizingI NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;johnyiyi@rocketmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com...

HOW TO GET EX BACK NOW wrote at 2013-07-30 18:56:57
My Name is Dan Anelos ..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called johnyiyi@rocketmail.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com... CONTACT THIS GREAT AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER CALLED JOHN YI YI ... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS :johnyiyi@rocketmail.com... CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...

TESTIMONY ON MY EX wrote at 2013-07-30 18:57:20
My name is Mr Frank Silver,I live in Mexico,and I’m happily married with a lovely wife and three children. I had a very big problem with my wife few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 5 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring her back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and i quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”John Yi Yi Great Oracle Temple Solution”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dreamt of loosing my lovely wife.And that’s how i contacted him with his email address,and i discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my wife back a day after.so i never believed,until when i got home,the next day,my wife called me to inform me that she was coming back…..So amazing!! That’s how i got my wife back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “John Yi Yi Great Oracle Temple Solution”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same website,and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family.THANKS.... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS :johnyiyi@rocketmail.com.. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.  

JOHN YI YI TEMPLE wrote at 2013-07-30 18:58:08
DO NOT SUFFER YOUR SELF FROM ANY BREAK DOWN,CURSE OR ANY KIND OF SPIRITUAL SET BACK. COME TO JOHN YI YI (johnyiyi@rocketmail.com)

Authority is king! The spell that i provide is the ultimate fast results, It can be hard to find the exact spell caster you need, when you don’t know what to look for in a professional spell caster. The best spell casters are not easy to pick out! Many hearts are broken every day and many people suffer in vain. Don’t be one of them. Let me help you with your case. My powerful spells can STOP A DIVORCE and much much more! and I am considered one of the most powerful spell casters with white magic. I can help you. I have a big range of powerful spells to use for your needs. What outcome do you want? You might wonder how the spells will affect you? Will the spell be helpful? YES! The spells I cast for you will not have any unwanted side effects such as bad Karma. As long as the intentions are pure out of love as I am sure they are, right?. Magic is actually an energy from mother earth that can be controlled. You yourself might even be able to do it after years of practice.

I give 100% in every spell casting and as a professional I make sure all goes right. I give 100% to make you are satisfied with my service.

specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Sickness, Pregnancy, Marriage, Job, Protection, Lottery, Court Case, Luck. etc.

provide the information below

INFORMATION NEEDED:

Your Full Name: ________________

Your Partner name: ________________

Your Contact number: ________________

Your country/Location: ________________

Your Partner’s address________________

The picture of both of you: ________________

Your complete address: ________________

With this information the spell will commence immediately and you will have to stay tune for more feed back from my shrine. You can as well call me today any time of your choice and i will give you all the attention.. CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL NOW:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com

HOW MY RELATIONSHIP WAS SAVED BY JOHN YI YI wrote at 2013-07-30 19:02:00
My Name is Erick Wilson..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos h ave tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here: johnyiyi@rocketmail.com...... CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL:johnyiyi@rocketmail.com..

julie wrote at 2013-08-10 00:06:52
Thanks to this great man of spirit called Dr Samura which I don't know how to thank him for the good work he has Don for me and family which I want to share my testimony with to you all so I was married to Hassan Moel and my name is Julie deshields for six years now he left me with two kids with know reason which I don't know what to do so one day i was in my friends place when I exposed my pain to her about my depression which I have be looking for who to help me out of it then my friend called me closer to her self telling me on how she got this great man of spirit who helped her found her way to get her husband back then I ask of his contact she quickly go and get her computer and gave me his Email ID and his number so,that is how I contacted him for a help. And now am so happy with my family and with a happy home if you are in such pain kindly Via Email SAMURATELLERSPEL100@YAHOO.COM or call +2347030410643 have faith in him and he will help you

Julie Deshield

mccart wrote at 2013-08-16 23:48:31

i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail. com, she is a woman and she is great  

sandy wrote at 2013-08-22 07:53:26
I am Sandy from UK, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one.

My Husband abandon me and kids. We have been together for 13 yrs married almost 10 yrs and we have 2 children age 10 and 6. My hubby has worked traveling for 2 yrs & this is the 1st time he has been alone. After he left for this job in Pa. and was coming back to get us in 2 wks for the summer but before that came he called me & was evil & mean & told me he wanted a divorce. It's been 2 months now and I know the devil is in this but he had cut any contact with me, even cleared our acct & mails me "child support". I found that he has a girl living with him along with her child yet he abandoned us.  My mother had a terrible heart attack 2 wks ago and we almost lost her, I have lost 40 lbs, our 10 yr old has bald spots and the doctors all said these were from stress. I've tried so hard to talk to him but nothing helps and only makes it worse. I was really devastated so I confided in a friend of mine who now introduce me to Dr Jonally email:  kayakoyavodosolutiontemple@gmail.com who now help to cast a spell that brought back my man. Friends I must  tell you the truth kayakoyavodosolutiontemple@gmail.com is a very reliable spell caster.

KIRAN wrote at 2013-08-24 17:52:54
Some people will say they give thanks to there family members but in my case i give thanks to Dr.Zabaza whose contact details are zabaza.logan@yahoo.com or give him a call on +2348182620374 For helping me to get my lover back into my life. I was so down casted when my lover left me but through the help of Dr.Zabaza we are back together and within the next few weeks we will be  getting married. Once again Dr.Zabaza contact details are zabaza.logan@yahoo.com or call him on +2348182620374 Thank you so much Dr.Zabaza. My name is Kiran from Norway

MAC ANDERSON wrote at 2013-08-31 14:55:33
BY MAC ANDERSON ON 31ST AUGUST 2013

A TESTIMONY OF HOW A SPELL CASTER (DR MAZZONI) SAVED MY WIFE FROM CANCER.

GOOD DAY READERS:

MY NAME IS MAC ANDERSON FROM GEORGIA, USA. I AM A VERY HAPPY MAN TODAY BECAUSE OF WHAT A GREAT SPELL CASTER HAS DONE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. MY WIFE HAS BEEN SUFFERING FROM BREAST CANCER FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND WE HAVE BEEN TO SO MANY PLACES FOR SOLUTION BUT WITH NO RESULT. I HAVE A LIST OF SOME HOSPITALS IN US THAT WE VISITED BEFORE SEEKING FOR SOLUTIONS ABROAD BOTH IN INDIA, GERMANY AND SAUDI ARABIA. ALL THEY EVER SAID WAS THAT HER CASE COULD NOT BE REVERSED OR TREATED AND ALL THOSE WORDS LIKE THAT.

1.    University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX    

2.    Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY

3.    Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD

4.    Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN   

5.    Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA  

HOWEVER IN ALL THESE I STILL LOVED MY WIFE AND DID NOT WANT TO LOOSE HER JUST LIKE THAT. SO I STARTED SEARCHING FOR SOLUTION ELSE WHERE UNTIL AN INDIA DOCTOR ADVICED ME TO CONTACT DR MAZZONI, A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER AT mazzoniharold@gmail.com or cell at +2348107155245. I IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED HIM AND HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY SAYING THAT “with DR MAZZONI, there is always a solution”.  HE STARTED WORK IMMEDIATELY AND AFTER 2 WEEKS MY WIFE STARTED RECOVERING FROM THE SITUATION.

FINALLY, I AM NOW HAPPY; MY WIFE IS BACK AND SOUND, NO MORE CANCER. WE NOW LIVE AS A HAPPY FAMILY WITH MY 2 KIDS. ALL THANKS TO DR MAZZONI.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM, PLEASE STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON DRUGS AND TRAVELLING ABROAD. VISIT DR MAZZONI TODAY AND GET YOUR SOLUTION. IF HE CAN SAVE MY WIFE FROM HER CANCER, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT HE CANNOT SOLVE. SO GIVE HIM A TRY TODAY.

CONTACT HIM AT EMAIL: mazzoniharold@gmail.com

CONTACT: +2348107155245

BY MAC ANDERSON FROM ATLANTA, GEORGIA  USA. BEST WISHES AND GOODLUCK

Avan Mac Henry wrote at 2013-08-31 16:29:28
You all should know, i didn't just write this article for writing sake or to play with anybody trust this is the candid true and the true only.I know how it feel when you are in love with someone and they really don't realize that you love them rather they just take you as a friend they really love.I was locked in this world for 10 year with the girl i fell in love with in senior high i watch her very of 10 year data other guys that where not me.Every one knew that i loved her, but she claimed we where just good friends and then i just started living a lie and told myself that we were just friend.I was madly in love with her, i never got to tell her this until now after i got help from mutton a spell caster.I always thought telling her will kill the only thing i had with her that is her friendship i was not going to loss that and have nothing at all.I watch her get married and to a man she never really loved and watch her live a very unhappy life i could tell that she was unhappy but she never let it out she knew how to cover her unhappiness.I finally got to let her know how i feel about her  which was a waste of time though after a long while of persistence and convincing her how much i love her, i guess she finally realize that she was always in love with me and feel the same way too.But there was a but. Cos she take promises very serious, she told me we can never be together cos she had made a promise to her husband to be faithful and to love him in goods or bad times.I was so frustrated i have never loved anyone as much as i was in loved  her but she was just to scared to break her marriage vow.I know she deserved more than what he was giving her she deserved to be happy, she deserve a man who was going to love her right.I knew i could make her happy and that is why i asked for help from  mutton a spell caster.He made me make sure i really want to do it.My mind was already made up then, there was nothing that was going make me back down.The materials needed for the spell was my only problem.It was impossible to get them here in Australia and he refuse to help me like he said most people think he want to reep them off their cash i pasted through hell and got nothing and wasted a lot of money but some how, some way, he decided to help me maybe to show and let me know how trust worthy he can be.He helped me and got them for me and was not even expensive.Take it from me if you are contact him, ask him to get the material for you.You can trust him to send down the cash to purchase he material.Like he said, he casted a direct spell and made it effective.The spell really worked cos she left her jerk husband for me .I regret not my action one day cos he didn't even give a damn if she left or not he willfully let her go cos he thought it was good for them both.mutton can really help you he one spell caster that really cares about people happiness.It up to you to contact him with this email adress i used godofosunx@rocketmail.com

Avan Mac Henry wrote at 2013-09-01 03:33:18

RONALD wrote at 2013-09-02 18:47:34
BY TUCKER RONALD FROM ITALY…..

A TESTIMONY OF A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. MAZZONI) THAT HELP ME BRING MY EX GIRL FRIEND BACK TO ME.

Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex girl friend that I loved and cherished so much. Am from ITALY and my name is TUCKER RONALD.

I had a girl friend that loves me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship. One day when her girl friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend whom I was dating. On the scene my girl friend just walked in and she thought we had something special doing together, I tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and I always refuse her but I never told her because I did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day I heard about the GREAT DR. MAZZONI and I emailed him with his email    mazzoniharold@gmail.com   and he replied me so kindly and help me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.

Am so happy and all thanks to the GREAT DR. MAZZONI that helped me with his white love powers. If you have any kind of problem email him now for help with his email mazzoniharold@gmail.com or call him with his private number +2348107155245

LUCA wrote at 2013-09-13 18:00:21
Thank you Dr.Zabaza for helping me to unite my relationship just within the period of 48 hours. I can still remember those period when i was having problems with my lover but today through the help of Dr.Zabaza i am having joy in my relationship. And if you are having problems in your relationship the right place to get it solved is at: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com or you can give him a call on +2348182620374. By his help all your problems will be solved within 48 hours

Luca

GREECE  

sylvia wrote at 2013-09-15 00:10:30
i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 4 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly..although i didn't believe in all those things… then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his email address olotospellhome@yahoo.com his spells is for a better life. again his email is olotospellhome@yahoo.com

Sandberg Noris wrote at 2013-09-27 09:16:50
 For a very long time before i became aware of  my wife infidelity, i was lost in our relationship.I always felt like there was something missing in our relationship.The love she felt for me was almost never here.We grown further apart from each other or rather she grown apart from me giving excuses with work and all other things but deep down i knew something was wrong  only that i thought the problem was from my side. I thought that i was killing our marriage somehow but really i didn't know what i did or ever did wrong  to place our marriage on the edge of a knife.I remember suggesting we book yourself for marriage counselling.It was suppose to let us understand the reason why our marriage was failing and why her love was drowning.She was so good at lying that she made me feel like i wasn't being a good husband.She made sure all the problem was going from my angle but really she was the cheating one among us.She was so good at covering her tracks that there was little or no room to make me think she was cheating on me.After three years of being a superhuman all her covers were blown an the entire thing was out or  would say i was a fool for three years cos from the way it happened i feel she decided to let everything come out that she was cheating on me with an Italian painter .Cos even when i knew and was furious and asked for a divorces she didn't even care all she said was i should speak to her lawyer about it and that was all i ever heard from and about her it was like she left the country with the guy i  really didn't know anything about this guy i only knew he was a painter that was all she disclosed i didn't even get a name or any sort of information and when she left our house it was all i saw of her.Even when processing the divorce my heart and soul was craving for the wife i loved with all my heart.Tried all i could to make myself believe it was over on the grounds that she lied cheated and was not even sorry for anything but heaven knew that i wanted her back badly.I believe that was what made me even thing of searching on the internet on how to mend a broken marriage.I was so clear that i needed her back that my miserable life was so incomplete without her .I got lucky my search on the internet on how to mend a broken relationship which ended up helping me.I kinda was referred to a spell caster named MUTTON OSUN as they wrote his is quite good with this work using spell to get back exes and from my experience he is really good at it.Ok may some people may Thing i am just spamming but that is something i can never do cos it will be going against my morals as a human though there are a lot of lying spell caster but MUTTON  OSUN  isn't one of them that i know cos he help me get my wife back he restored the love we shared together at the beginning of our marriage.Moreover article about him is all over the internet and they are all positive reviews.I only needed four items for the spell and all other little thing i had to do but trust me all he did worked all those little thing are just the finally process to make the spell effective.Every penny i spent on those item were worth it it was not a waste of cash cos he fufilled his promise to help get my wife back.If you may like to contact him for him use this email address: godsofosunx@rocketmail.com

TOSAN wrote at 2013-10-04 03:51:50
hello people on this site i have never see some one like Dr odudu people called him second God due to his power and the way he help people to bring back their lover.Dr odudu just bring back my lover back in just 48hours i have never see a powerful man like Dr odudu am all happy right now is the help of dr odudu he bring back my lover and restore the joy back in me, via oduduspell@gmail.com if you want your story to change for good or you are having any emotional problem dr odudu is the right person to solve it for you via oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076 tosan from poland

francal wrote at 2013-10-07 11:43:49
HELLO

people on this site what is your problem in life that you have being passing through am here to tell you that here is a great man call Dr odudu the great spell caster that bring back my lover in just 24hours i was so amaze and surprise i never beliver what my eyes saw it was like dream to me when i see my lover back to me that is when i knew that Dr odudu is a real magic man contact him on oduduspell@gmail.com or call him on his private number  +2348051913076 is a man that surprise ME with his power, contact Dr odudu and tell him all your problem i assure you, you are going to be a happy person like me once you via oduduspell@gmail.com i have seen and his recommended for all problem Dr odudu is the solution. via oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076 francal from London

kimberly wrote at 2013-10-08 08:29:50
this is my promise to dr odudu that when my lover is back am going to tell the whole world about the help he did to my life am happy today is the help of dr odudu that bring back my lover back to me,my lover left because his mum said he should not marry me because she has some one in her mind to to marry her son and i really lover my man so much there is nothing i could do i cry all days and all night for my lover to come back to me but he never come back, when i was browsing on net i saw many people talking about dr odudu how he help and restore their partner back i decided to put in try and all thing went for good immediately i contacted dr odudu on oduduspell@gmail.com the way he speak to me i was feeling good and better when the spell was cast my lover call me the day dr odudu tell his going to come and he really come back will are totally married now.what ever your problem is contact dr odudu is the answer of all via oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076

perry from germany

cunegonde amedee wrote at 2013-10-24 01:02:02
As much as i would like to advice and give my testimony, typing a long text wouldn't help me tell the truth better so i would just be strange forward in what i have to say.First love spell are real second if you are to contact any spellcaster be very careful so as not to contact the wrong one as at now the only one i would recommend is Mutton Osun.He helped me with my relationship problem and some other thing i needed to be fixed can really give details here. At a time it was had to trust him cos he kept asking for material i had to pay foras wrong as i was, i thought he was reaping me off my money.Just when i thought to say no more he finished what i had asked him to do for me. I felt humiliated for not trusting him.From me i can say he is real and if you ever contact me have no fear you're safe with him cos he can fix he  longest broken relationship you can see other testimony online if you are skeptical about mine.His contact email godsofosunx@rocketmail. com

ladiaa wrote at 2013-11-03 05:24:22
Thank to Dr odudu for bring back my lover back and making me richer more than as before and he make me to get a better work after the spell good thing was just coming my way like a dream what i never expected was coming am happy today is the help of dr odudu i pray that God should continuous to bless him and empower him to help and favor those that in need for help via oduduspell@gmail.com or call +2348051913076 what ever your problem is just contact him on his email oduduspell@gmail.com or call

+2348051913076 ladia from CANADA

Becky wrote at 2013-11-03 15:18:47
I am Becky by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Okoro. His email: dr.okorospelltemple01@gmail.com

Dr. OKORO NUMBER: +2348053209149

Barbora Mátyás wrote at 2013-11-15 12:36:56
     My whole life i ve never had a stable relationship all men come get want they and go.As a matter of fact i saw myself as tool for all men.I don't no its like i was just not loveable no matter how i give my all to them they end up living me with nothing but a broken heart.All these bad relationship i had experienced led to a psyhcological breake down thank my star that i got through that.Finding a man was never hard for me they just all wanted sex with me and once they get it, they all live but for the first time i found one that was willing to stay.I had never felt whole in my entire life but with him i kept floating  in the sky.Yes  he was married and unhappy  he only married his wife cos they had a child together.One thing was for sure, as he made me whole i also did to him.We where in love as much as i cud tell he was willing to divorce his wife to be with me but she wudn't let go like she owned his life and wanted him to me miserable 4 life.I don't no but something made her too dengerous for him to get out of the marriage.For the first time in my life i found a man that was not willing to go anyway he was willing to fight for our love ven if it kills him.2 year passed and she wouldn't let go so i just felt i should do somthing about it.I seeked advice and help if they could i even checked the internet for solution which endded up being a waste of time.However, i saw articles or rather  comments of a lot of persons who used spell casting to fix their relationship and some it get those who they loved to see how much they loved them.And they all kept referring to a paticular spell caster mutton osun.At first i just ingnored it but my lover came across those article also.After we talked about it we desided to contact him and asked if he cud in any way help us.He just and only asked us to provide some really weird materials that just thinking if it made me scared not like they were harmful its just that i was not used to this things.We ie me and my lover desided that we sould asked him to get them with what we sent to him ie, money.We asked him to cast a spell to make ,y lover wife set him free and he did as we asked and it walked i know cos 12 hours before he said he has completed the spell, she was still very much not going to sign any divorce papper but after thecompletation of the spell all we did was give her the papper and without a fight he signed it.I know its hard to belief only the people close to us know how true this is.lets just say you want to contact use this email address godsofosunx@rockemail.com

pollar wrote at 2013-11-25 14:00:05
hello people on this site i have amazing story for you in which Dr odudu has done in my life, i marry for over three years i was having a problem of my period because as a woman i have to get a month period so that i can get pregnant i found it difficult for over three year and i went all the hospital in my country doctor telling me all kind of story and statement that i should go and buy some tablet and drugs but it never work one day when i WAS BROWSING I SAW SOME TESTIMONY ABOUT DR ODUDU I contacted Dr ODUDU he cast a spell on me when it was time for me to get my period it was success and that same month i was pregnant in just nine months i give births to twins which is two boy i was so happy that i have finally put smile on my husband face that is how i get my baby after plenty laugh and insult that i receive, Dr odudu make every possible in my life contact him now ODUDUSPELL@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2348051913076 HIS the one that restore my joy back and very power man contact him when ever you are having problem is the right place to get your heart desire granted email :ODUDUSPELL@GMAIL.COM HIS PRIVATE NUMBER +2348051913076

POLLAR FROM GERMANY

pollar wrote at 2013-11-25 14:00:20

POLLAR FROM GERMANY

pollar wrote at 2013-11-25 14:06:37

POLLAR FROM GERMANY

JENNET CLARK wrote at 2013-11-30 23:48:49
I have to share my testimony to the world because i dont know who it might be helpful to.

My name is Mrs jennet Clark from Chicago am 25 years old i got married at the age of 23 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don’t really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream’s of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail, i cry and cry seeking for help, i discussed it with my best friend Allix and she promise to help me. She told me of a man called DR LAWAL KERIM, she told me he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot solve and she told me how he has help countless number of people in restoring their relationship. I was really convince, I quickly contacted his email address at Dr.lawalkerim@outlook.com . I explain all my problem to him, he told me that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after 3days my husband will come back to me and start begging, and it really happen as he said, i was very surprise, this is so amazing.

To God be the glory our relationship is now very tight and we both live happily again. If you having similar problem, Contact him now(Dr.lawalkerim@outlook.com)  or call is mobile number +2347061066172, and get your problem solve once and for all. i am a living testimony to it.

:= love marriage

:= Business problem

:= Problem in husband wife

:= Foreign traveling

:= Problem in study

:= Problem as childless

:= Physical problem

:= Problem in family relations

:= problem in your love

:= Willful marriage

:= Promotions our wised love back

Get all solutions in your life within 36 hours and with 101% guaranteed.  

FRANCISCO wrote at 2013-12-18 23:37:05
MY NAME IS FRANCISCO

BE CAREFUL HERE, NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORED.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE KATARINA BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS WITH MY 3YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE I MET ON THIS BLOG AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM SOUTH AFRICA, I WAS SO CONFUSED AND I WAS ALWAYS SICK BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM AND I WAS SO DESPERATE TO HAVE KATARINA BACK TO ME I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND COULD DIE FOR HER. I SAW THIS Email Online ABOUT DR USMAN KERIM THE GREATEST SPELL TEMPLE, (dr_usman.spiritualist@outlook.com) TEMPLE OF BLACK AND WHITE IN NIGERIA, AND I DECIDED TO MAIL HIM.HE TOLD ME THAT ALL MY PROBLEM ARE OVER SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM FOR HELP, HE TOLD ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND MY EX WIFE KATARINA AND I DID, I TOLD HIM ALL THAT HAPPENED FROM THE BEGINNING. AND HE SAID TO ME MY CHILD WHAT YOU JUST EXPLAINED TO ME NOW IS A LITTLE PROBLEM TO HANDLE COMPARE TO SERIOUS PROBLEMS I HAVE HANDLED, I WAS SO SHOCKED AND I SAID TO MY SELF WHAT PROBLEM COULD BE MORE SERIOUS THAN THIS. HE TOLD ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT WHAT HE SAID LOOK SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAVE HEARD IN THE PAST, I WAS HAVING DOUBT ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF PAST EXPERIENCE, BUT I DECIDED TO TRY SINCE HE IS FROM NIGERIA HE COULD BE REAL AND DIFFERENT. SO I GAVE HIM 50% OF MY TRUST. THIS WAS LIKE I MAGIC AND DREAM COME TRUE TO ME, AFTER TWO DAYS WHEN THE SPELL HAS BEEN CASTEED, KATARINA FLASHED ME AT ABOUT 9.PM I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE KATARINA AND WANT HER BACK. BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME ANOTHER  MISSED CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK,   AT ABOUT 10.AM THAT MORNING SHE CALLED AND I PICKED SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE ENDED THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME WERE TO MEET HER, I WAS STILL ON SHOCK, BEHOLD WHEN I GOT THERE I SAW KATARINA CRYING WITH TEARS ALL OVER HER EYES, AND SHE SAID TO ME MY HUSBAND, I AM SO SORRY IMMEDIATELY I HUGED HER AND KISSED HER WHICH I HAVE MISSED ALL THIS YEARS. ALL THANK TO DR..USMAN KERIM. IF YOU ARE A MAN OF A WOMAN READY THIS AND YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS LIKE MINE, DO NOT FAIL TO CONTACT THIS GREAT MAN DR.USMAN KERIM HE IS REALLY INDEED A REAL SPELL CASTER.

HE SPECIALIZE ON THE BELOW PROBLEMS

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) To care HIV/AID or related illness

(5) If you want a child.

(6) Are you a contractor and you want to win contracts

yours forever.

(8) If you need help spiritually.

(10)Stop Divorce

(11)Invoking of Money Ritual

And many more..

Mobile number...+2348057756157

website...http://dr-usmankerimspiritualtemple.yolasite.com/  

mandy divanna wrote at 2014-03-03 07:11:53

my name is Mandy Divanna and I want to express my gratitude for the extensive work you have done over

the past week. It was a pleasant feeling a lot of warmth and peace flowed

through to me I believe. I felt immediately calmer when the you cast the

magic spell and the feeling stayed with me through-out the next couple of

weeks. I wish to convey that I have received my results this morning. I was

shy to return the talisman to nature and I must tell you I could feel a

pulse from it. Or a slow rhythmic juddering. A vibration even, to the

extent I can hold it; and I feel the imprint of the vibration in my hand

when I take it out again, as this is my first ever experience doing

anything like this I feel the need to record every moment of it. I look

forward to the next chapter in this my spell and help work.DR ukaka

you indeed.freedomlovespell@hotmail.com

Joyce Andrew wrote at 2014-03-24 04:28:11
Am Joyce Andrew I want to thank Dr. Ekpiku for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr Ekpiku of Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back.If you want to get your lover back contact Dr. Ekpiku via email: Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com Dr. Ekpiku the great man that is able to bring back lost love

Mrs Rebecca wrote at 2014-04-14 16:10:05
My name is Mrs Rebecca  from United state, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is still unbelievable to me until now. I had a problem with my husband 5years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Joan told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem, his name is Dr.IYAMU. I email Dr. IYAMU the spell caster and i told him my problem and, i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband called me and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and i was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy. Thanks to Dr. IYAMU for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work sir, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (dr_iyamutemplespell@outlook.com) or call his mobile number +2349033302882 you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too. God bless you.

amyshy wrote at 2014-07-03 08:43:03
When you suspect your spouse is cheating on you, you will want to figure out the truth. It is  very helpful if you have access to every phone call, text and e-mail they sent. If so, a new  cell-phone spying application might necessary for you.

Mobile Spy allows users to monitor  every move made on a person's mobile phone, from call info and text messages to websites  visited, e-mails sent and received, new contacts added and even the GPS location of the  phone's user. Even deleted e-mails and texts can be retrieved by Mobile Spy.  With all the info, will it be difficult to catch a cheating spouse?

vicky wrote at 2015-03-10 23:11:52
i am victoria by name and my boyfriend is ricky 6years ago he was

in police case that he joined a robbing group which lead him to jail

and ever since i have ben trying my best to work him out i borrowed

some money for his release and because of him i slept with the police

manager so he could help release him i have been trying my best until

6months ago he was released he didn't tell me i went their but was told he

is out i wanted to check their place on my way i saw him with surprise

i ran to huge him but he was not happy to see me to my greatest surprise

he told me it is over because i left him in jail without no help i was

too weak to explain how i have suffered for him because i was crying and

and speechless, ever since he doesn't call me if i do he doesn't pick i was

in pains i contacted 4 different spell casters and i was scammed nothing

works out then i lose hope i can't anything without him he is all i have

3days ago i saw a comment on get back plan that talked about sunlight i won't

have contacted because i saw she has done so many things and also a goddess

i contacted her and explained everything about me to her when she replied she

told me what to do and i did though i never have faith on her after a while

she mailed that the spell has been done that he will come now!!! i was waiting

for his call he never called 3hrs later i wanted to mail because i was very

desperate then someone knocked i said who is it the person kept quiet i went to

the door when i open i saw him holding a rose and knee i shouted not because

of what he did because of sunlight because of her truth and compassionate, then

i raise him and he kissed and we went for date and he begged and swore never to

never me again just as the goddess says, that night i mailed and thanked her very

much and i vowed i am going to tell those in pain just like i was. pls if you need

her help email sunlightspell@gmail.com and i advice pls don't lose hope she is real

thanks to you daughter of durga glory be unto your name love you...

VIVIAN wrote at 2015-03-17 09:51:06
VIVIAN

MY THANKS GOES TO SUNLIGHT DAUGTHER OF JAI MATA DURGA

2013 june my husband and i got divorce because he caught

me dancing with my ex in the club and kissing that day i

don't really kno what went wrong i was very drunk and my

eyes was dirty for sex but before i notice i was caught

right on his eyes kissing someone eles. 30th of june 2013

he divorced me and i thought maybe i could go back to my

ex but too late for me i never knew he was married and he

just hang out with me for his pleasure.life was miserable

to me as i don't know what to do. i went to my mom so i've

been staying with her, all of my sisters happy living with

their family but due to mistake i failed. few days ago i

wanted to chat with my friend emily then i saw rose ella

on facebook when i scrolled down to her wall i saw a comment

about sunlight so i added her as friends and was telling her

my experience if sunlight could help she told me her own as

ever worse but she help and that yes she could. she send me her

email and i did and i followed all the instructions she told me

after a while she told me she is done with it so i was about tellin

her how will he come,my hone rang when i pick the first words i here

was honey i am sorry i said who is this the caller to me daniel

your husband after 3yrs i can't realy believe it after he hangup 30mins

later he drove down and pick me for shopping that was the same day we

settled i am so happy right now my best friend is now ella rose we do

chat like sisters and someday she promised she could come to my place.

thnks mother sunlight readers of this if you are facing problems with

love or anything at all please here is sunlightspell for you contact

her now sunlightspell@gmail.com and watch her turn your sorrows to

blessings i thanks ma'am peace e unto you.

Thomas Moore wrote at 2015-03-29 13:36:08
Sometimes i ask myself, what really make those who claim to love you stay ? Is it the feel of protection, or the feeling that their money is enough to make someone endure their presence until it all blows away or the feeling of love, or is it all these wrapped in one big gift bag? I never got to know the answer to my question and i may never get the answer. You see, i had money or rather i can say i had enough to care for my ex wife now and my two kids and heaven know i gave my wife then all the love she needed from me in every way i can imagine or possibly give love. I gave my family protection, love and everything one can ever ask for in one big gift bag. Now speaking of my ex wife, i did the impossible to see she was happy all the time because i loved her so much that seeing her happy really makes me happy. But it seems to my ex wife money and the good life was everything and love, was nothing but an illusion. Some how in a way one thing leading to another i lost my job at J.P Morgan as an accountant and just like that my beautiful world of colors as i knew it, came down crashing on me. Being not in my youth and vibrant age it was so impossible to get a new job. No one wanted to heir someone like me i mean if it were me, i sure as he** wouldn't heir me. They all needed a fresh young and updated version of me. After six months my bills started pilling up i was so late on my mortgage and every hard thing that happens when someone losses his job just as a finger snap was happening to me. My wife being my wife saw this and thought there was no way out and then she felt me filed for a divorce and wanted to take all i had left. The one thing that kept me from breaking just as i watched my life come to end. She wanted to take my girls from me and have them rised by her lover. This will be a very long tale if i start on how she got herself a new man off course with money and managed to make him fall for her just as i did so i will just skip that part. The fight for custody went on and i was going to loss in all ways because i had just lost my job and house was gone and i was diagnosed to be emotionally unstable. By some cosmic accident that i don't even believe in, i found a witch doctor named Mutton Osun  on the internet who out of desperation i contacted for help and somehow placed all my hope on and heave bless him, he lived up to his words. I poured on him my sorrows,I  told him how i lost my job ,my wife  and how i was about to lose my girls and he listened and comforted me via telephone. Speaking to Mutton Osun healed my heart and gave me hope again. Mutton Osun is a rear gem that can not be easily found. I wanted him to help me get back my job and win my girls custody battle. He asked me to get some materials which was going to be used to get a spell done to grant my request. I gave him the money to get the materials for me because it saved me a lot of expenses. After four day he sent me a package asking that i follow the instruction he left along with the package. I did all he asked of me and like a miracle i was called back to my job at J .P Morgan with them saying i have been given a second chance after six month? and just after the spell? it only explained on thing that the spell is at work and i won the custody case of my girls just as i asked. I should have asked for my wife back but no she caused me so much pain and every bit of love for her ,was dead. You reading should not just believe me. Contact Mutton Osun let him help you and your problem them you will believe all this is as real as it gets. Use this as contact godsofosunx@rocketmail.com

Andrew Wheeler wrote at 2015-04-27 20:43:50
Getting my Ex back

my name is Andrew Wheeler from England i had a problem with my wife  sometimes ago but never knew what the problem was,i tried to asked her but she refused to tell,me what it was as time goes on i discovered she was  having an affair with a friend of mine that happens to be my best friend,i  was so sad that i never knew what to do next,during my search for a way out  i met a friend of mine who had similar problem and introduced me to a man  who helped him with his situation,on getting to the man i discovered he was  a spell caster i was shocked because i have not had anything to do with a  spell caster in my entire life so i tried to give this man a chance cos i  never believed in spell casting as i thought it will not work for me but to  my surprise i got positive results and i was able to get my wife back from  him even after the spell caster did all i discovered my wife fell much more  in love with me on like before so i was so happy that i never know what to do for him so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone on this blog  having similar problem visit okokospellcaster@gmail.com  ..i am sure he  will help you.and you can call him on this number +27846257323

Stacey Bruno wrote at 2015-05-15 05:31:30
How i got my boyfriend back.Am Stacey Bruno by name I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in Indian this year on a business summit. I meant a man who's name is Dr ATILA he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 5 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the Dr ATILA only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is: atilahealinghome@yahoo.com  

Catalina Cooper wrote at 2015-06-09 21:41:54
Five Reasons Why I Can Say Love Spells And other Kinds Of Spell Works

Reading about spell is not new to anyone who uses the internet frequently.More accurately, most of us depend greatly on the internet for information's and ways to fix things.It can be relationship related, or finance related or any kind of problem you can think of.So in all words we try everything we read  to fix it which might just include spell casting.I know this sounds crazy but believe me spell casting is just as real as any other thing you can think of. It just turned out that the internet is flooded with a lot of fake making it is very difficult to separate the "shaft from the wheat" fake from real so here are five reason that i think will convince positively about spell casting

Empirical Evidence

Even before any of us reading this article was brought into exist those before us and before them and before those before them relied on spell for healing, protection, blessing and all other thing and guess what? they never complained about the failure maybe because there where no fakes then or those who asked the spell casters help completed the process rather that not seeing it through to the end.

Paranormal That Science Can't Explain

A lot supernatural thing happens around us.We are either too blind to see it or we just let science explain it for us.We think anything that science can't explain is left to be thought as nothing.

Testimonies

There are a lot of those all over the internet.Yes, we can say not all are true but yet again, we can't say that they are all not true because we can never be sure unless we go through the complete process that is required form us.

My Testimony

A lot of you reading this might say am sick or crazy or what ever you may please just describe how discontent you are with this article but am glad even one has his or her right to their personal opinion which this is.It can only be understood by those who see reasons with me.I was in a messed up situation and the only help i could get was from a spell caster and if i have to, will seek their help all over again because even if we refuse to believe,this world is bigger that what our eyes can see and what our senses can feel.

Faith

Even if this sounds religious, it will interest you to know that it is not religious because contrarily to what we all know, Magic or sorcery or spell making has nothing to do with religion its more like the understanding of deep nature that goes beyond what we see and what we feel.If it is right to believe that the earth rotates because some man made telescope tell us so,why is it wrong to believe magic sorcery or spells let us gain access to deep mother nature when nature expose itself everyday.

This is not meant for everyone to read but if you do,and you want a spell caster find one carefully and if i would,i advice you contact Metodo Acamu with this OK metodoacamufortressx at (yahoo) dot com    ***  use this in the usual email format just like your own email format***..

EMILY SARAH VADEO wrote at 2016-04-29 19:20:00
hello my brothers and sisters i am here to give out testimony about this miracle doctor who has just so much made me believe in him with is miracle toward me, i have see and i can testify that there is a spell caster that can really bring back your ex immediately if you want to okay because  DR.ODUDU has so much made me believe in spell.  so please listen to my story friends about on how this miracle doctor brought back my ex okay,  My Name is EMILY SARAH VADEO  and i am from Philippians but lives in LONDOM, I am very happy for posting this miracle testimony on how a great spell caster helped me in bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr. ODUDU this world be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't, but with Dr. ODUU your problems is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 7 MONTHS and I couldn't bear without living with him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies on how miss Vivian Clem says about on how DR.ODUDU help her in bringing Clem back to her again, she says so much things  about this spell caster call Dr. ODUDU and how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 20 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr. ODUDU, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband or wife  back in just 24 hours. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up.contacted him dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com or his hot line:+2348101571054 and his whasapp +2348101571054 contact him Via this email: dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com   dr.oduduherbalhome@yahoo.com    https://plus.google.com/u/2/117074981560559393538/posts/j4y36EsMDTH?cfem=1

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams

(5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.

(6) You want to be rich.

yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(10)Stop Divorce

(11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE

(12) Winning of lottery

(13) Cure To Hiv/Aids

(14) WINNING POLOTICS SPELL

(15) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING

(16) IF YOU NEED A BUSINESS SPELL

(17) IF YOU NEED A JOB SPELL

(18) FOOTBALL SPELL

(19) STEALING SPELL

2O) KILLING SPELL

(21) DIVOICE SPEL / OR YOU WANT YOUR FRINED HUNSBADN OR WIFE TO LOVE YOU AND MARRY YOU

(22)SPELL OF LUCK

(23)SPELL OF PROTECTION

(24) CUcccccRE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL...

(25) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT DR.ODUDU

THANKS A LOT FOR LISTENING TO MY STORY MOST SPECIALLY YOU DR.ODUDU I PROMISE TO KEEP PRAISING YOU FOREVER IN MY LIFE THANKS!!

mary wrote at 2016-07-31 17:42:21

My name is mary .This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.odudule has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 4 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.odudule email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.odudule is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR  ODUDULE NOW VIA EMAIL: dr odudulespellcast@gmail.com or call +2348164482830

Adultery

Laura Giles