Adultery/When the exes are still in contact

mrs luisiar wrote at 2012-08-10 22:36:05

hello every one i have just met with this relationship therapist of the winexbackspell@gmail.com and i finally find out that he is really a truthful relationship therapist and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell therapist that i have ever met. i

wish i have met him before. and my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way he had said it i am so happy that i have met with him and now i have my husband back to my self. if you all that are here have not tried him you just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman. WIN EX BACK SPELL IS GREAT.THANK HIM FOR THE HAPPINESS HE BROUGHT ON ME. you can reach him if need be at WINEXBACKSPELL@GMAIL.COM or visit his wapsite at http://winexbackspell.webs.com

sartre wrote at 2013-02-18 04:07:19

After being let down by other spell casters I was skeptical but when I decided to give wiseindividualspell a try I felt a sense of relieve. wiseindividualspell@gmail.com answers all emails which proves to me he is fully dedicated to his clients and cares for them. is like a dream to me when my ex boyfriend come back to me! Please try wiseindividualspell@gmail.com... you won't be let down.

Chris williams wrote at 2014-04-23 21:33:36
I’ve had a couple of readings with ogbefispell@gmail.com and he amazes me every time. The very first one I had was last year and I was really nervous but ogbefispell@gmail.com called at the exact time as the appt down to the minute and he was just so friendly. He picked up right away what was going on in my life without me asking a single question. He picked up initials of the people involved!! I’ve never had anyone do that before and I’ve been to my share of psychics! ogbefispell@gmail.com doesn’t just tell you what you want to hear, he tells you the truth!! I was very amazed with his accuracy!! When I got off the phone my hands were shaking because I was in shock! My first experience was so well that I came back to ogbefispell@gmail.com again for another reading recently when things in my life weren’t so well! He once again picked up on things so well and described the people and situation! He’s going to help me get my life back the way I want. I really trust him and his spirits! I know it’s real and I know I’ll be back to leave another testimonial on his wonderful work and to tell you all my happy results because I know I’ll have them!

TESTIMONY ON EX wrote at 2014-04-29 07:55:59
My Name is ADAEZE..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos h ave tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com...... CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com..

TESTIMONY ON EX:shakesspear23@yahoo.com wrote at 2014-04-29 07:56:37
My Name is QUEEN.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com.ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

rose wrote at 2014-07-17 14:58:04
My name is rose from Canada I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is still unbelievable to me until now. I had a problem with my husband 5years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem, his name is Dr Salami. I email Dr Salami the spell caster and i told him my problem and, i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband called me and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and i was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy. Thanks to Dr Salami for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work sir, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (salamispiritualspelltemple@gmail.com) or call his mobile number +2347056024545 you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.(salamispiritualspelltemple@gmail.com).  

Ella Smith wrote at 2015-01-04 23:18:13

My Name is Mrs. Ella Smith I was married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with three children, living together as one love, until 2011 when things was no longer the way the was [when he lost his job]. But when he later gets a new job 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he the job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the nest three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Atingo but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This man Atingo is good and he is the author of my happiness. His email address s0lid0dspelltemple2@gmail.com

mccart wrote at 2015-03-05 11:11:29

Am here to testify what this great spell  caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him  the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my  husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.

Joyce Andrew wrote at 2015-06-17 17:40:18
Good day My Name is Joyce Andrew i am here to share a great testimony of my life i was cured from HIV by a Doctor Name DR Ekpiku i have been HIV from 5 year i saw doctor Email on the internet so i contact him and i explain to him i follow up the instruction behold 6 days later after taking the cure i went for a HIV test to my surprise it was Negative my family doctor was surprise my husband who abandon me was surprise my brother if you no that you are positive please i will advise you to contact him now and see for yourself his Email is ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER . weak erection and premature ejaculation.

Bryan wrote at 2015-07-10 18:11:51

I have suffered from herpes in the mouth since I can remember. The burning sensation and itching is awful and only those who have suffered can understand what I mean. This message is for all those who continue to suffer from this problem, and want to get rid of.I want to say that I was there and today, thanks to "Dr Ebosa herbal remedies", I can say that my herpes are part of the past. A fast, simple and natural method.Without spending a lot of money and above all no horrible side effects. This program is all you need to say goodbye to their herpes forever! Thanks to all those who were involved in the development of this wonderful product. you can contact him today Via email;ebosaherbalremedy@hotmail.com or you can reach me for more information on bryanfoster676@gmail.com bye bye

Bryan

jessica wrote at 2015-08-08 10:16:02
'After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

Mr Frank Silver wrote at 2015-08-19 04:17:44
I am Frank from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes... I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr. Ekpiku's contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ekpiku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr. Ekpiku and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call +2348073673757 OR whatsup him OR http://ekpikuspellhomeofgrace.blogspot.com/  THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. HERPES. HIV/AIDS. CANCER.

Mabel Raymond wrote at 2015-11-05 13:10:00

I am from Bahamas. I want to share my testimonies to the general public on how this great man called Dr Osas cured my sister from Genetic Herpes with the herbal medication gotten from dr. Osas, he cures other diseases too. herbal medicine is a great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, he has medications that is hundred percent assured to cure genital herpes and all other kinds of herpes and you don't need to spend so much money on anymore . I want you to contact Dr Osas on: doctorosasherbalhome@gmail.com

My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the dirty virus that hold no respect to family harmony. Thank you for reading my comment. or contact his number via +2348112252378 or you can as well add him on whatsapp with same number

DOCTOR OSAS CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

1. HIV/AIDS

2. HERPES

3. CANCER ALL KINDS

4. ALS

5. Hepatitis A,B,C

6. Diabetes

7. CHRONIC DISEASE

8. Coronary Artery Disease (Ischemic Heart Disease)

9. Alopecia

10.Bipolar disorder

11.Bedwetting

12.Carpal tunnel syndrome

13.Celiac disease

14.Ear Infections

15.Endometriosis

16.Epilepsy

17.Chlamydia

18.Syphilis

19.Gonorrhea

caldin wrote at 2015-12-02 00:55:42
Hello everybody am caldin anya, from germany This is a testimony i want to make.I was an HIV positive for 8 years taking anti retrovirus.As i was reading online some 5 months ago i saw a testimony on cure of HIV.I decided to give a try.Now as am telling you am very negative tested 4 times in 5 months after finishing mu cure.The cure is a pure herbs from Africa shipped to me through DHL.My cure took about 4 to 7 days.Dear brothers and sisters if you are out there,please the cure is out and rush to have yours.If you are interested,email the researcher using ehigraceherbalhivcure@gmail. com, or visit his websites http://ehigraceherbalhivcure.webs.com  I will encourage every person who come across this mail to cure yourself if you are positive.THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ehi. HERPES, WITCH CRAFT PROBLEM, HIV/AIDS. CANCER. ALS .NEED YOUR EX BACK, PERFECT CHARM, NEED A BABY,

Jane Petty wrote at 2016-03-03 09:16:27
I am finally happy, my husband was unable to perform at all in bed as a result of "low sperm count" "weak erection" and "premature ejaculation". I was not happy with it, I miss sex so much, I have contact many Doctor on the internet in and out my country but all they do is giving us a temporary cure which is not permanent, and this cost a lot too, they could not do anything before I met a Doctor called Dr Miracle, he has permanent solution to any form of erectile dysfunction. If you are having any of the aforementioned problem, don't be shame contact him for advice and possible solution with this email: (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) or you can also contact him through his website http://miraclespellhome.wix.com/dr-miracles,,,,

Jane Petty wrote at 2016-03-03 09:16:28

Adultery

Laura Giles