Adultery/Serial cheating spouse

mrs luisiar wrote at 2012-08-10 22:34:07

hello every one i have just met with this relationship therapist of the and i finally find out that he is really a truthful relationship therapist and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell therapist that i have ever met. i

wish i have met him before. and my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way he had said it i am so happy that i have met with him and now i have my husband back to my self. if you all that are here have not tried him you just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman. WIN EX BACK SPELL IS GREAT.THANK HIM FOR THE HAPPINESS HE BROUGHT ON ME. you can reach him if need be at WINEXBACKSPELL@GMAIL.COM or visit his wapsite at

abysom wrote at 2014-07-10 09:02:31
Why you still live with him?

you always know there are so many lies in your life but you just let it go and pretend that everything is gonna change, so you make yourslef hiding under the truth.

If you could not, maybe it is time for you to search for some proofs he cheated on you and that could help you a lot. you know that.

Mobile Spy would help you find the truth.

Hope it will help you a lot.

Laura Giles

Marital, relationship, adultery, children out of wedlock, divorce, custody, visitation, support, co-parenting, mediation, counseling, group counseling, step-parenting, pre-marital, and reconciling issues

I teach parent education classes and a group for people who are trying to strengthen their relationships in addition to providing individual counseling. I am the author of "The Other Child: Children of Affairs."

National Registry of Who's Who in Executive Professionals
National Guild of Hypnotists
National Association of Social Workers
Honorary chairman of the Business Advisory Council
Virginia Mediation Network

The Other Child: Children of Affairs, The Daily Herald (Chicago), New You, The Journal Gazette, Almeda Times-Star, Tacoma News Tribune, East West Woman. Tidewater Women, Dimensions

BS in Human Services Counseling- Old Dominion University
Master of Social Work- Norfolk State University Licensed clinical social worker