Adultery/Supporting my boyfriend.

Question
So, I have a boyfriend who has been cheated on several times in the past. I'm somewhat worried that later in our relationship it could affect things during any rough patches. I also just really care about him and want to make him to feel safe with me.

Is there anything I should do or keep in mind other than being a generally good partner or should that be enough? Sorry if I seem overly concerned, but I know being cheated on can really affect a person.

Answer
Hello C,

You can't take responsibility for what *might* happen or try to protect your boyfriend from his own feelings. All you can do is behave with honesty and integrity. It's up to him how he wants to proceed from there.

Good luck!

Laura Giles

Adultery

Laura Giles