Adultery/Complete & utter regret and remorse

Amina wrote at 2014-02-01 07:07:42
My Marriage was hit with Divorce when my husband cheated on me and almost filed papers against me, we were married for over 8 years with 3 kids, he never cheated on me before until i found out he cheated on me with a younger woman this year. It was so unbearable to me that i had to seek help on the internet. I came Across a testimony about Dr. Great of on how he cured a Man with HIV AIDS and i decided to give it a try by emailing him, he told me that my husband was held under a magic spell by the other lady, that i need to break that before my husband reunites with me. So i did as he said and after 2 weeks my husband came back home and apologized to me. Since then he has been hos best. So i am happy to share this to those that have any  problem that needs help. my id is

Laura Giles

Marital, relationship, adultery, children out of wedlock, divorce, custody, visitation, support, co-parenting, mediation, counseling, group counseling, step-parenting, pre-marital, and reconciling issues

I teach parent education classes and a group for people who are trying to strengthen their relationships in addition to providing individual counseling. I am the author of "The Other Child: Children of Affairs."

National Registry of Who's Who in Executive Professionals
National Guild of Hypnotists
National Association of Social Workers
Honorary chairman of the Business Advisory Council
Virginia Mediation Network

The Other Child: Children of Affairs, The Daily Herald (Chicago), New You, The Journal Gazette, Almeda Times-Star, Tacoma News Tribune, East West Woman. Tidewater Women, Dimensions

BS in Human Services Counseling- Old Dominion University
Master of Social Work- Norfolk State University Licensed clinical social worker