Adultery/Adultery

Question
Hello I'm Joe. I'm a widower for almost a year now. So I'm single. There were a few ladies who approached me for casual sex and I was ok with it. Now my friend's wife told me on a chat that he does not satisfy her anymore. He doesn't even try. He goes to friends after work and smokes marijuana then comes home and sometimes he refuses to have sex with her. If he does, he just rushes it. She says she loves him very much and she doesn't want to cheat. She talked about her feelings and longing for intimacy, but his excuse is her vagina is so amazing that's why he reaches climax so soon. She also told me if he doesn't change she will look for someone to please her one time only. But she won't do it with just anyone. She asked me if I would please her even if its oral, then "it wouldn't be cheating" and she would return the favour. I have mixed feelings. I respect him. I have my needs. I don't know what to do please help me.
Joe

Answer
Joe,

The subject is "adultery." YOU chose that. So, it seems that YOU feel it is adultery despite what your friend's wife is calling it.

If it were your wife, would you feel that she cheated on you? Would you feel betrayed by your friend?

There's your answer.

Sincerely,

Laura Giles

Adultery

Laura Giles