Hello I'm Joe. I'm a widower for almost a year now. So I'm single. There were a few ladies who approached me for casual sex and I was ok with it. Now my friend's wife told me on a chat that he does not satisfy her anymore. He doesn't even try. He goes to friends after work and smokes marijuana then comes home and sometimes he refuses to have sex with her. If he does, he just rushes it. She says she loves him very much and she doesn't want to cheat. She talked about her feelings and longing for intimacy, but his excuse is her vagina is so amazing that's why he reaches climax so soon. She also told me if he doesn't change she will look for someone to please her one time only. But she won't do it with just anyone. She asked me if I would please her even if its oral, then "it wouldn't be cheating" and she would return the favour. I have mixed feelings. I respect him. I have my needs. I don't know what to do please help me.

The subject is "adultery." YOU chose that. So, it seems that YOU feel it is adultery despite what your friend's wife is calling it.

If it were your wife, would you feel that she cheated on you? Would you feel betrayed by your friend?

There's your answer.

Laura Giles

Laura Giles

Marital, relationship, adultery, children out of wedlock, divorce, custody, visitation, support, co-parenting, mediation, counseling, group counseling, step-parenting, pre-marital, and reconciling issues

I teach parent education classes and a group for people who are trying to strengthen their relationships in addition to providing individual counseling. I am the author of "The Other Child: Children of Affairs."

National Registry of Who's Who in Executive Professionals
National Guild of Hypnotists
National Association of Social Workers
Honorary chairman of the Business Advisory Council
Virginia Mediation Network

The Other Child: Children of Affairs, The Daily Herald (Chicago), New You, The Journal Gazette, Almeda Times-Star, Tacoma News Tribune, East West Woman. Tidewater Women, Dimensions

BS in Human Services Counseling- Old Dominion University
Master of Social Work- Norfolk State University Licensed clinical social worker