You are here:

Adultery/Drinking to get rid fo the pain doesn't work, can you help me?


krishna wrote at 2013-07-11 19:29:50
just go for a divorce, can't you see this marriage will destroy you! better ask for monetary damages as well from her


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Can you get past the pain? Should you try? Does my partner still love me? Why does my partner do this? I don`t know what do do next, I want to forget this ever happened...I can answer these types of questions and more when it comes to the hurtful topic of adultery. As a qualified psychotherapist, I can offer you a professional but honest perspective on your particular situation. Questions to me are confidential and thoughtfully answered.


I am a psychotherapist based out of the NYC Tri-State area, where I have worked with a
variety of clients. I founded a popular fee-based counseling website --, and I write a syndicated advice column:

International Coaching Federation (ICF)
National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
International Society for Mental Health Online (ISMHO)

The New York Times
Gannett Co. Newspapers

MSW - New York University 1999
BA Journalism - Howard University 1991

©2017 All rights reserved.