Advanced Math/Dealing with vectors

Question
Although the magnitude of a friction force varies with the magnitude of the normal force, assume that for the below situation it remains constant at 100 pounds. At what angle, theta, will the box begin to slide?

Answer
Hi Avery,
You havent provided any images. But if a box with mass m is on an incline, then the component of the force of gravity on it along the incline would be mgsinθ (where g is the acceleration due to gravity and θ is the angle of inclination).
The frictional force f acts against this force of gravity and so the box will just begin to slide down the incline when
mgsinθ > f
I'm sure you can work the rest out, just make sure your units are consistent.

Regards

Advanced Math

Ahmed Salami