Advanced Math/Lines and planes in space

Question
Hi, I have been doing my webworks and I seem to be having problems with this remaining question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Find an equation for the plane containing the points A(0,4,2) and B(-5,0,7)and perpendicular to the plane 2x+2y+4z=3

Answer
Questioner:   Thomas
Country:   Quebec, Canada
Private:   No
Subject:   Help with homework questions
Question:   Hi, I have been doing my webworks and I seem to be having problems with this remaining question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Find an equation for the plane P1 containing the points A(0,4,2) and B(-5,0,7)and perpendicular to the plane P2 : 2x+2y+4z=3
.....................................................
1. AB is a vector in the plane P1.
2. <2,2,4> (or <1,1,2>, just as good) is normal to the second plane P2, therefore parallel to P1.
3. Their cross-product will be normal to P1.

You should be able to do it now.

Advanced Math

Paul Klarreich