Advanced Math/Lines and planes in space

Question
This is the only problem i have left of my homework. I have no idea what to do.

Two planes pi_1 and pi_2 are orthogonal and intersect in the line L: (x,y,z) = (-4,-4,2) + t<3,-5,0>.

If pi_1 contains the point Q(-3,-3,-4), find the equations of these planes. What are the equations of pi_1 and pi_2"

Answer
Questioner:   John
Country:   Quebec, Canada
Private:   No
Subject:   Question about planes
Question:   This is the only problem i have left of my homework. I have no idea what to do.

Try to find two vectors IN pi_1.  Thus find the normal vector to pi_1 and then its equation.  

Then use the fact that the normal to pi_1 is parallel to pi_2.  Now you have two vectors in pi_2.  Proceed.
------------------------------------------------------------
To you and all your 'friends' in Quebec:  I shall be on vacation from your questions for a while.  If you actually have a teacher, let him do his job.

Advanced Math

Paul Klarreich