Advanced Math/math

radioactivity decay:Let q represent a mass of radioactive radium(226^Ra)(in grams ), whose half life is 1620 years.
the quantity of radium present after t years is
(a)Determine the initial quantity (when t=0)
(b) Determine the quantity present after 100 years
(c) graph the function over the interval t=0 to  t=5000

There should be parentheses around the exponent:
Q = 25()^(t/1620)

The initial quantity is 25 g.
The quantity after 100 years is approximately 23.95 g:

The quantity after 5000 years is approximately 2.94 g  

Advanced Math

Janet Yang

I can answer questions in Algebra, Basic Math, Calculus, Differential Equations, Geometry, Number Theory, and Word Problems. I would not feel comfortable answering questions in Probability and Statistics or Topology because I have not studied these in depth.

I tutor students (fifth through twelfth grades) and am a Top Contributor on Yahoo!Answers with over 24,000 math solutions.

Co-author of An Outline of Scientific Writing: For Researchers With English as a Foreign Language

I have a Bachelor's degree in Applied Mathematics from the University of California at Berkeley.

George White Elementary School. Homework Help program at the Ridgewood Public Library, Ridgewood, NJ. Individual students.