Advanced Math/Convergence and divergence test

Question
Pls sir, it's my 1st time to hear of convergence and divergence test and my exam is just 2weeks away, can you please help me with any shortcuts for answering questions on convergence and divergence. Thanks in advance

Answer
Questioner:   Ekene
Country:   Europe
Private:   No
Subject:   Convergence and divergence test
Question:   Pls sir, it's my 1st time to hear of convergence and divergence test and my exam is just 2weeks away, can you please help me with any shortcuts for answering questions on convergence and divergence. Thanks in advance
...........................................................
1. List the tests you have learned (in the 2 weeks).(Each one is a "shortcut".)
2. Practice each test on the examples in the book.
3. Try out the exercises in the 'final' chapter problem-set.

That's all I can think of.  (In other words, there is no way to get around learning the subject.)

Advanced Math

Paul Klarreich