Advanced Math/True and false

Question
I always have problems with true and false. So far i have as answers : true, false, false, true, false. Are the correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1.  A consistent system of 7 equations in 7 variables necessarily has a unique solution.
2.  The trivial solution is always a unique solution.
3.  If a system of equations has the trivial solution, then it is a homogeneous system.
4.  All homogeneous systems are inconsistent.
5.  A homogeneous system of 4 equations in 5 variables has infinitely many solutions.

Answer
For 1,2,3, and 4, I agree.

1. T, for to be consistent is the same as there being a solution.

2. F, for the trivial solution is  not necessarily the only solution.

3. F, for some non-homogeneous systems have a trivial solution.

4. T, for it is only a possibility for a homogeneous to be inconsistent.

For (5), however I'm not so sure I do.
5. It seems that if we have 5 variables and only 4 equations,
there is always a infinite number of solutions.
This is because 4 variables in 4 equations generates a unique solution,
so adding one more variable would create infinite solutions.

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson