Advanced Math/Health Insurance Certificate for International Flight Travel.

Dear Prof Scott

Do you feel Health Insurance Certificate should be made compulsory for both passengers traveling on International and Domestic flights ?.

I Feel Medical Fitness Certificate is compulsory on International flights.
Is it because of a Longer flight journey duration on International flights while in domestic flights the journey time is comparatively less ?.

Also do you feel at least one Medical Practitioner / Doctor should be available on both International and Local aircraft flight Board in case of emergencies ?.

This facility / service will be provided by individual aircraft carriers/operators and the cost of the passenger ticket should not have a increase in fare.

So, before the flight takeoff, announcements will be made indicating additional medical doctor availability on aircraft board to the passengers.

This service will provide more comfort level zone for the passengers on aircraft board.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

It has not yet been done elsewhere, but in Somoa, they are charging customers for their individual weight.  That is, the heavier you are, the more you pay.

It sounds good, but without an increase in the amount charged, would not be possible.
Someone has to pay for the doctor to be on board.

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson

I can answer any question in general math, arithetic, discret math, algebra, box problems, geometry, filling a tank with water, trigonometry, pre-calculus, linear algebra, complex mathematics, probability, statistics, and most of anything else that relates to math. I can also say that I broke 5 minutes for a mile, which is over 12 mph, but is that relevant?

Experience in the area; I have tutored people in the above areas of mathematics for over two years in I have tutored people here and there in mathematics since before I received a BS degree back in 1984. In just two more years, I received an MS degree as well, but more on that later. I tutored at OSU in the math center for all six years I was there. Most students offering assistance were juniors, seniors, or graduate students. I was allowed to tutor as a freshman. I tutored at Mathnasium for well over a year. I worked at The Boeing Company for over 5 years. I received an MS degreee in Mathematics from Oregon State Univeristy. The classes I took were over 100 hours of upper division credits in mathematical courses such as calculus, statistics, probabilty, linear algrebra, powers, linear regression, matrices, and more. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degrees. Past/Present Clients: College Students at Oregon State University, various math people since college, over 7,500 people on the PC from the US and rest the world.

My master's paper was published in the OSU journal. The subject of it was Numerical Analysis used in shock waves and rarefaction fans. It dealt with discontinuities that arose over time. They were solved using the Leap Frog method. That method was used and improvements of it were shown. The improvements were by Enquist-Osher, Godunov, and Lax-Wendroff.

Master of Science at OSU with high honors in mathematics. Bachelor of Science at OSU with high honors in mathematical sciences. This degree involved mathematics, statistics, and computer science. I also took sophmore level physics and chemistry while I was attending college. On the side I took raquetball, but that's still not relevant.

I earned high honors in both my BS degree and MS degree from Oregon State. I was in near the top in most of my classes. In several classes in mathematics, I was first. In a class of over 100 students, I was always one of the first ones to complete the test. I graduated with well over 50 credits in upper division mathematics.

My clients have been students at OSU, people who live nearby, friends with math questions, and several people every day on the PC. I would guess that you are probably going to be one more.