Advanced Math/Question

Question
Hi sir
How did you became so good in mathematics ? Thanks in advance your ansswer will be so helpful for me

Answer
The more problems you work, the better.

The universe has infinite diversity, but being infinitely large, there is plenty of room for replication and patterns. I'm not suggesting that you routinely go hunting for patterns in nature or columns of numbers—who's got the time?—just notice them.

When you don't understand a question, try simplifying it by reducing the number of variables, or replacing a variable with a simple value. It won't be the same question, but this often helps in understanding a process or learning a new concept. (I realize that this is pretty vague advice, but at the moment I can't think of a specific example.)

Learn proof by induction.

Learn proof by contradiction.

"Math people" often develop these approaches on their own, before anybody teaches it to them. But it works for everybody.  

Advanced Math

Janet Yang