Advanced Math/vector

Please help me solve this question,
The straight line l has equation r = i +6j-3k + s(i-2j+2k). The plane p has equation (r-3i) . (2i-3j+6k)=0. The line l intersects the plane p at point A.
1) Find the position vector of A
2) Find the acute angle between l and p
3) Find the vector equation for the line which lies in p, passes through A and is perpendicular to l.

I need to make sure I understand your notation before proceding. I assume that you're using the notation i, j, k  to represent the unit vectors in the x, y, z directions. Also, I normally represent the eqns for lines and planes in 3D as

L = (x0,y0,z0) + s<v1,v2,v3> where x0, y0 and z0 represent some point and v1, v2, v3 are components of some 3-D vector. Likewise, as plane is represented by

P: a(x-x0)+b(y-y0)+c(z-z0) = 0.

Interpreting the coefficients in your notation with the x, y and z directions, I get for you line

(1,6,3) + s<1,-2,2>

and for the plane

2(x+2)-3(y-6)+6(z+3) = 0.

Please confirm this interpretation and I'll take it from there.

Advanced Math

randy patton

college mathematics, applied math, advanced calculus, complex analysis, linear and abstract algebra, probability theory, signal processing, undergraduate physics, physical oceanography

26 years as a professional scientist conducting academic quality research on mostly classified projects involving math/physics modeling and simulation, data analysis and signal processing, instrument development; often ocean related

J. Physical Oceanography, 1984 "A Numerical Model for Low-Frequency Equatorial Dynamics", with M. Cane

M.S. MIT Physical Oceanography, B.S. UC Berkeley Applied Math

Also an Expert in Oceanography