Advanced Math/Mixer Grinder Electrical Appliance.

Question
Mixer Grinder
Mixer Grinder  
QUESTION: Dear Prof Scott

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_motor
http://www.flipkart.com/home-kitchen/kitchen-appliances/mixer-juicer-grinders/pr
http://www.philips.co.in/c/mixer-grinder/319515/cat/#filterState0=MIXER_GRINDER_
http://5starest.com/manuals/SB-138.pdf

Will it be feasible to design and manufacture a Mixer Grinder Electrical Appliance with rechargeable batteries as the source of power input and DC Motors part of the Appliance replacing the conventional 230 V Ac, 50 Hz primary input source ?.

If this is possible will this have a edge over the conventional Mixer Grinder electrical appliance in terms of price, safety, appliance operations, portability, Power consumption etc to the consumer ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: I don't have time to look up all the documents sent, but I can say that almost anything can be done with a battery.  As an example, all cars use batteries to start.  The reason cars don't run on batteries is that it takes too much energy to keep them going.  That is why they were made using gasoline.  When they were first designed, this was a cheap way to keep them going.  As there are getting to be so many in the world, some people are looking into how to design them to work off a cheaper source.  I haven't heard much detail about it yet, but know that they have found another way to make them run.

When I was a kid, all they had were size A, B, C, and D batteries.  Now they have AA batteries, AAA batteries, watch batteries, calculator batteries, and who knows what else.  I'm sure someday they might develop one to run equipment that does a whole lot more work.

Mixer Grinder
Mixer Grinder  
QUESTION: Dear Prof Scott

Thank you.

Attached image for the design changes.

We have to calculate the Input Batteries Voltage (Volts) and
Current (Amperes) required for driving the D.C Motor and
calculating the Output Power (Watts).

Example
-------

Portable Mixer Grinder can be carried in a Car for making fresh watermelon,
apple, orange juices etc.

Do you have any suggestions , inputs regarding the design ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
I suppose they could probably make a machine to make juice in your car.
It might be easier, however, to just throw in several cans of juice with pull-tops.

By the way, a period is not suppose to be after a question mark.
Do you know what I mean?

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson