Advanced Math/Wireless Credit Card Billing Machines for Transportation Industry.

Credit Card Billing Machine.
Credit Card Billing Ma  

Dear Prof Scott‎.‎

Are Wireless Credit Card Billing Machines available in market ?. Can they be fixed in Transport media viz cars, buses, trucks etc.

Do you feel Wireless Credit Card Billing Machines installation in the Taxicab, Private vehicles could be useful to the Vehicle owners to accept payments from passengers as an alternative
payment mode to cash payments ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

The thing I feel this world is coming to is someone could make one card for each person.
On it, all of the expenditures everywhere could be put.
With it, the appropriate amount could be subtracted from each persons bank.
To do this, there should be a small tax taken on each purchase.

This would eliminate the cost of change making (which is more expensive than the change produced for penny's; it might be for nickels and dimes, but I'm not sure).  It would also eliminate the minimal cost for bills, though I'm not sure if that is really that much.

To do this, each store, taxi cab, hair stylist, gas station, airplane, movie theater, etc. would have it's own machine to do the billing to each persons account on www.  Perhapts the entire world would then have one currency, or perhaps the machine could keep track of everything in each countries currency on one computer.

Of course, once this has been done, it reminds me of some of the books written about the future where the computer becomes a thinking machine and takes over the world, or maybe someone figures out how to control the computer.  Perhaps Jesus will come back about that time ...

One of the drawbacks to this is that most people don't keep a record of the amount of money they have and spend more with credit cards than they would with money.  This is sounding even more like Revelations where everyone will get a mark on their head and hand ...

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson

I can answer any question in general math, arithetic, discret math, algebra, box problems, geometry, filling a tank with water, trigonometry, pre-calculus, linear algebra, complex mathematics, probability, statistics, and most of anything else that relates to math. I can also say that I broke 5 minutes for a mile, which is over 12 mph, but is that relevant?

Experience in the area; I have tutored people in the above areas of mathematics for over two years in I have tutored people here and there in mathematics since before I received a BS degree back in 1984. In just two more years, I received an MS degree as well, but more on that later. I tutored at OSU in the math center for all six years I was there. Most students offering assistance were juniors, seniors, or graduate students. I was allowed to tutor as a freshman. I tutored at Mathnasium for well over a year. I worked at The Boeing Company for over 5 years. I received an MS degreee in Mathematics from Oregon State Univeristy. The classes I took were over 100 hours of upper division credits in mathematical courses such as calculus, statistics, probabilty, linear algrebra, powers, linear regression, matrices, and more. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degrees. Past/Present Clients: College Students at Oregon State University, various math people since college, over 7,500 people on the PC from the US and rest the world.

My master's paper was published in the OSU journal. The subject of it was Numerical Analysis used in shock waves and rarefaction fans. It dealt with discontinuities that arose over time. They were solved using the Leap Frog method. That method was used and improvements of it were shown. The improvements were by Enquist-Osher, Godunov, and Lax-Wendroff.

Master of Science at OSU with high honors in mathematics. Bachelor of Science at OSU with high honors in mathematical sciences. This degree involved mathematics, statistics, and computer science. I also took sophmore level physics and chemistry while I was attending college. On the side I took raquetball, but that's still not relevant.

I earned high honors in both my BS degree and MS degree from Oregon State. I was in near the top in most of my classes. In several classes in mathematics, I was first. In a class of over 100 students, I was always one of the first ones to complete the test. I graduated with well over 50 credits in upper division mathematics.

My clients have been students at OSU, people who live nearby, friends with math questions, and several people every day on the PC. I would guess that you are probably going to be one more.