Advanced Math/Geomaths #4 Q9

Question
Math 4 Q9
Math 4 Q9  
Ninth of nine questions.
I'm using screen shots to ensure you see what I see.
All answers are integers in the range 0 to 9.
Where required, assume g=9.81

Answer
This is a basic integration by parts problem. The indefinite integral would be:

x^5 ln(x) / 5 - x^5 / 25.

Plugging in the endpoints of the definite integral gives you:

4e^5/25 - 1/25

So a = 5 and q = 1.

Advanced Math

Clyde Oliver

I can answer all questions up to, and including, graduate level mathematics. I am more likely to prefer questions beyond the level of calculus. I can answer any questions, from basic elementary number theory like how to prove the first three digits of powers of 2 repeat (they do, with period 100, starting at 8), all the way to advanced mathematics like proving Egorov's theorem or finding phase transitions in random networks.

I am a PhD educated mathematician working in research at a major university.

AMS

Various research journals of mathematics. Various talks & presentations (some short, some long), about either interesting classical material or about research work.

BA mathematics & physics, PhD mathematics from a top 20 US school.

Various honors related to grades, various fellowships & scholarships, awards for contributions to mathematics and education at my schools, etc.

In the past, and as my career progresses, I have worked and continue to work as an educator and mentor to students of varying age levels, skill levels, and educational levels.