Advanced Math/Balancing chemical equations.

Dear Prof Scott

1. Is there a dedicated website which can list all balancing chemical equations ?.

2. Can we perform in chemistry Labs for all the listed Chemical equations reactions - reactants on left hand side to give us the required products on the right hand side ?.

3. The Products derived from the reactants can be useful for creating new medicines, drugs ?.

4. Rutherford's periodic table of elements can be a useful reference model for balancing chemical equations ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

1. To find an answer to this, ask a chemistry professor.

2. As far as I know, all reactions can be done, but not all of them can be done anywhere.
If done so, they might cause fires, generate electrical damage, melt the pot they were in,
and even more accidents that I haven't thought of.

3. Yes, there are companies that are devoted to developing new drugs.  Do to the fact that humans tend to build up a resistance to some of the old drugs, they find even more ways to do it.  After being to the hospital many times for various problems, there have been some where they gave me a choice of which medication to take.  They have also varied they type between an inhaler, a shot, and / or a pill.

4. The column number in the periodic table gives a rough idea of the charge, but in a few elements it varies.  A good place to look is\  A few of the exceptions are Hydrogen, which also can have a charge of -1, Chromium, which can have a charge of +3, and

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson

I can answer any question in general math, arithetic, discret math, algebra, box problems, geometry, filling a tank with water, trigonometry, pre-calculus, linear algebra, complex mathematics, probability, statistics, and most of anything else that relates to math. I can also say that I broke 5 minutes for a mile, which is over 12 mph, but is that relevant?

Experience in the area; I have tutored people in the above areas of mathematics for over two years in I have tutored people here and there in mathematics since before I received a BS degree back in 1984. In just two more years, I received an MS degree as well, but more on that later. I tutored at OSU in the math center for all six years I was there. Most students offering assistance were juniors, seniors, or graduate students. I was allowed to tutor as a freshman. I tutored at Mathnasium for well over a year. I worked at The Boeing Company for over 5 years. I received an MS degreee in Mathematics from Oregon State Univeristy. The classes I took were over 100 hours of upper division credits in mathematical courses such as calculus, statistics, probabilty, linear algrebra, powers, linear regression, matrices, and more. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degrees. Past/Present Clients: College Students at Oregon State University, various math people since college, over 7,500 people on the PC from the US and rest the world.

My master's paper was published in the OSU journal. The subject of it was Numerical Analysis used in shock waves and rarefaction fans. It dealt with discontinuities that arose over time. They were solved using the Leap Frog method. That method was used and improvements of it were shown. The improvements were by Enquist-Osher, Godunov, and Lax-Wendroff.

Master of Science at OSU with high honors in mathematics. Bachelor of Science at OSU with high honors in mathematical sciences. This degree involved mathematics, statistics, and computer science. I also took sophmore level physics and chemistry while I was attending college. On the side I took raquetball, but that's still not relevant.

I earned high honors in both my BS degree and MS degree from Oregon State. I was in near the top in most of my classes. In several classes in mathematics, I was first. In a class of over 100 students, I was always one of the first ones to complete the test. I graduated with well over 50 credits in upper division mathematics.

My clients have been students at OSU, people who live nearby, friends with math questions, and several people every day on the PC. I would guess that you are probably going to be one more.