Advanced Math/Digital Camera And Video Camera Keyboard Interface.

Question
Dear Prof Scott

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_camera
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_camera

Do you feel Digital camera and Video camera having a Keyboard interface input device
integrated ?.

Do you feel these feature may be useful for Professional photographers for photography and Video shoots where Diary contacts , Event reminders and Calendar applications can be accessed on the Digital camera and Video camera ?.

The Diary contacts and events are added through the Digital Camera keyboard and Video Camera Keyboard respectively.

Though these above features are already added in the Smartphone device used by the Photographers, do you still feel it may be worthwhile to add the keyboard electronics hardware and the necessary software in Digital Camera and Video Camera ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
It would be useful to integrate a keyboard into it, for then the pictures could be labeled.
I believe one might be there already, for if I remember right, our pictures have numbers on them of the time and date done.

This feature would be very useful to Professionals in that they wouldn't need to try and remember where each picture was taken and what times it was taken at.

As I suspected, Smartphones can be used by Photographers, and they seem to love it.
That said, I can see where adding it to anything else would be very valuable.

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson