Advanced Math/Favorite novel.

Dear Prof Scott

It is difficult to answer but still do you feel Romeo and Juliet is the best novel by Shakespeare among all his plays?.

Thanks & regards
Prashant s akerkar

I believe that, "Romeo and Juliet" is the most heard of play, but I don't know enough about any of them to know which one I would consider as the best.  Some other titles that I remember are, "All's Well That Ends Well", "As You Like It", "Comedy of Errors", "Love's Labour's Lost",
"Merry Wives of Windsor", "Midsummer Night's Dream", "Much Ado about Nothing", "Taming of the Shrew" and "Tempest".

A review of the list of plays written by him are found in

I have never even heard of "Measure for Measure", "Merchant of Venice", "Twelfth Night",
"Two Gentlemen of Verona" or "Winter's Tale", though those were also plays written by him.

That is only the first list in that file.  He also wrote a list of histories and a list of tragedies, but I've heard not so much about them.  The only history I've heard about is "Pericles".  Of the tragedies, I've heard of "Antony and Cleopatra", "Hamlet",
"King Lear", "Macbeth", "Othello" and "Romeo and Juliet".

As in Hamlet, "to be or not to be ... that is the question" is a rather interesting one.
I believe the correct response is, "to be" and to be for God alone, putting Him first in all that is done.  When thinking of God's response to this, it might be, "I AM who I AM".  

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson

I can answer any question in general math, arithetic, discret math, algebra, box problems, geometry, filling a tank with water, trigonometry, pre-calculus, linear algebra, complex mathematics, probability, statistics, and most of anything else that relates to math. I can also say that I broke 5 minutes for a mile, which is over 12 mph, but is that relevant?

Experience in the area; I have tutored people in the above areas of mathematics for over two years in I have tutored people here and there in mathematics since before I received a BS degree back in 1984. In just two more years, I received an MS degree as well, but more on that later. I tutored at OSU in the math center for all six years I was there. Most students offering assistance were juniors, seniors, or graduate students. I was allowed to tutor as a freshman. I tutored at Mathnasium for well over a year. I worked at The Boeing Company for over 5 years. I received an MS degreee in Mathematics from Oregon State Univeristy. The classes I took were over 100 hours of upper division credits in mathematical courses such as calculus, statistics, probabilty, linear algrebra, powers, linear regression, matrices, and more. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degrees. Past/Present Clients: College Students at Oregon State University, various math people since college, over 7,500 people on the PC from the US and rest the world.

My master's paper was published in the OSU journal. The subject of it was Numerical Analysis used in shock waves and rarefaction fans. It dealt with discontinuities that arose over time. They were solved using the Leap Frog method. That method was used and improvements of it were shown. The improvements were by Enquist-Osher, Godunov, and Lax-Wendroff.

Master of Science at OSU with high honors in mathematics. Bachelor of Science at OSU with high honors in mathematical sciences. This degree involved mathematics, statistics, and computer science. I also took sophmore level physics and chemistry while I was attending college. On the side I took raquetball, but that's still not relevant.

I earned high honors in both my BS degree and MS degree from Oregon State. I was in near the top in most of my classes. In several classes in mathematics, I was first. In a class of over 100 students, I was always one of the first ones to complete the test. I graduated with well over 50 credits in upper division mathematics.

My clients have been students at OSU, people who live nearby, friends with math questions, and several people every day on the PC. I would guess that you are probably going to be one more.