Advanced Math/Probability

Question
My question is how to calculate probability when confronted by experts having an argument about a particular subject (in cases where there are only 2 possible answers, such as yes/no questions).
For example: A, B and C are all expert doctors. When each of them (individually) gives a diagnosis (in a yes/no question), the chance of accuracy is 90%, or 9/10. In a case where A and B argue for a certain treatment, and C argues against, what is the chance that A and B are correct? Originally I worked out that the answer is 9/10, but when constructing the general formula I realised that if 11 doctors were arguing against 10 doctors the answer would be the same - 9/10 - which is counter-intuitive and wrong. I then realised that the more doctors who are at loggerheads over a question indicates that this question is more difficult than the average one, in which case the chance of accuracy of all doctors goes down. (90% is only the success rate for the average question, not for the more difficult ones.)

My question is: given these facts, is there any way to give a formula which will tell me the probability of accuracy given the number of doctors on both sides of the issue (assuming that all doctors have the same expertise, that they answer 90% of questions correctly)?

If anyone could help me I would appreciate it!

Answer
Given that the chance of being right is always 0.9,
the chance of being wrong is 1 - 0.9 = 0.1.

It would follow a binomial distribution with N doctors.
The chance of n doctors being right would be (N choose n)(0.9^n)[0.1^(N-n)].

If the chances were desired for at least n=a doctors being right,
the sum of the probabilities n=a, n=a+1, n=a+2, ... n=n.

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson