Advanced Math/Fuel Dispenser Machine USB interfacing with Computer.

Fuel Dispenser Machine
Fuel Dispenser Machine  
Dear Prof Scott‎

A fuel dispenser is a machine at a filling station that is used to pump gasoline, diesel, CNG, CGH2, HCNG, LPG, LH2, ethanol fuel, biofuels like biodiesel, kerosene, or other types of fuel into vehicles.

Do you feel a Software application designed and developed can be also useful to the Fuel dispenser person (who fills up fuels) in
the vehicles to keep track of customers, How much fuel consumed and utilized, entering the vehicle number, vehicle type (two wheeler, four wheeler etc) ?. This software will be developed for Petrol Pumps stations.

i.e. Interfacing the Fuel dispenser machine with a USB Interface to the Computer. The Computer software will detect the USB Fuel Dispenser machine similar to a USB Camera, USB Printer, USB Scanner etc.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Before I really get into my discussion of what God has shown me that's all around,
here are a few things I know.  Some gas stations already have cameras on the pumps.
I have been to a few store where the receipt is sent to your e-mail.
Some of the purchases I have made have been charged to my checking account directly.

Keeping electronic track of customers can be done at gas stations, but some people may say they are too well kept track of.  See, they may not think they have this, but they have the cameras to watch the pumps and use computers to charge to the right account.  All they have to do is use both of these together at the same time, and there they have it.

With all of the cards we have, it would be really easy to track down criminals, but they may claim they have been too closely kept track of.  As we move forward in time, the reality of the way things are happening is getting very close to that book by George Orwell called 1984.
Ever read it?  It was a good book.

It sounds neat to have a card for each person out here and no cash, but that sends the alert to me that the end of time is near.  Once all of our transactions are done on card, soon the laws will be on the cards as well and criminals tracked down.  With the way phones and PCs are advancing, soon it will be possible for every eye to see and every ear to hear ... everywhere ... all at once ... I AM who I AM ... ready or not ...

As was said on 60 minutes many years ago by one of the announcers, the return of Christ could be any day now for they have the satellites in place to relay messages anywhere in the world instantaneously.

On the side, ever prayed in tongues?  That sounded strange to me, but God is currently moving through me and causing me to do it.  At our church, I have heard of a few incidents where someone praying in tongues was heard by someone who understood what was being prayed.  Some have immediately recognized this as a revelation from God, and other has done so after talking with who was praying.  The church I am attending has several pastors, and each Sunday after the service a select few have been praying for others.  There has been at least one person (sometimes dozens) healed each week for many years.

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson

I can answer any question in general math, arithetic, discret math, algebra, box problems, geometry, filling a tank with water, trigonometry, pre-calculus, linear algebra, complex mathematics, probability, statistics, and most of anything else that relates to math. I can also say that I broke 5 minutes for a mile, which is over 12 mph, but is that relevant?

Experience in the area; I have tutored people in the above areas of mathematics for over two years in I have tutored people here and there in mathematics since before I received a BS degree back in 1984. In just two more years, I received an MS degree as well, but more on that later. I tutored at OSU in the math center for all six years I was there. Most students offering assistance were juniors, seniors, or graduate students. I was allowed to tutor as a freshman. I tutored at Mathnasium for well over a year. I worked at The Boeing Company for over 5 years. I received an MS degreee in Mathematics from Oregon State Univeristy. The classes I took were over 100 hours of upper division credits in mathematical courses such as calculus, statistics, probabilty, linear algrebra, powers, linear regression, matrices, and more. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degrees. Past/Present Clients: College Students at Oregon State University, various math people since college, over 7,500 people on the PC from the US and rest the world.

My master's paper was published in the OSU journal. The subject of it was Numerical Analysis used in shock waves and rarefaction fans. It dealt with discontinuities that arose over time. They were solved using the Leap Frog method. That method was used and improvements of it were shown. The improvements were by Enquist-Osher, Godunov, and Lax-Wendroff.

Master of Science at OSU with high honors in mathematics. Bachelor of Science at OSU with high honors in mathematical sciences. This degree involved mathematics, statistics, and computer science. I also took sophmore level physics and chemistry while I was attending college. On the side I took raquetball, but that's still not relevant.

I earned high honors in both my BS degree and MS degree from Oregon State. I was in near the top in most of my classes. In several classes in mathematics, I was first. In a class of over 100 students, I was always one of the first ones to complete the test. I graduated with well over 50 credits in upper division mathematics.

My clients have been students at OSU, people who live nearby, friends with math questions, and several people every day on the PC. I would guess that you are probably going to be one more.