Advanced Math/Two Wheeler Motorcycle Training Schools.

Question
Dear Prof Scott

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle‎

We see very few (Hardly) Two Wheeler viz Motorcycles, Bikes, Scooters etc Training Schools as compared to many 4 wheeler viz Cars, Jeeps, Trucks, Buses etc Motor training schools.

What could be the primary reason for this ?.

Do you feel the Two Wheeler Motorcycle Training School Business
will not flourish as compared to 4 Wheeler Motorcycle Training Schools ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
I believe that the 4-wheel business is thriving because most people drive 4-wheel cars.
Sure, the motorcycle is nice in that it gets good mileage, but nothing can be carried on it.
Well, not when compared to a car, truck, van, or camper.  When most people go somewhere, they like to take a few things with them.  Unless it is really a small set of things, this requires to use of a car to hold all of them.  Because of this, 4-wheelers will continue to be profitable unless gas gets to costly.  From what I've seen, however, they're starting to invent engines that run on something besides gas.  One example is cars that can be charged by hooking up to an electrical box.  They don't run that far yet and can't go really fast, but they're getting there.

Do you ever read the key words I've put in?  It's kind of funny this time ...

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson