Advanced Math/Coordinate Geometry Variation,

Question
Coordinate Geometry Variation
Coordinate Geometry Va  
QUESTION: Dear Prof Scott

As per the attached image, Will you consider this Coordinate Geometry
Variation as correct or incorrect ?.

The Four Quadrants Positions are changed along with the positive and negative numbers on the x and y axis.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: Yes, that looks correct, for it just the normal coordinate system rotated by 180.

QUESTION: Dear Prof Scott

Thanks.

The equations, curves plotted using
these coordinate geometry variation would
be interesting?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant s Akerkar

Answer
From what I can tell, it looks like with that variation on plotting the curve would be to rotate it by 180 degrees.  I'm not sure if that's really of any interest since the piece of paper they're plotted on just needs to be turned over.  Doing so would make both look the same.

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson