Advanced Math/word problem for aljebra

Question
A motorboat can sail at a constant speed of x km/h in still water.When it sails with the current in a river, its speed is in creased by 7/2 km/h and when it sails against the current, its speed is decreased by 7/2 km/h.the boat sails from village A to village B against the current and from village B to village C the current on its way back.Given that the distance from village A to village B is 12 km, that from village B to village c is 9 km and that the total time taken for the whole journey of 21 km is 75 minutes,
(a) write down expressions, in term of x, for the time taken by the boat to travel from
(1) village A to village B,
(2)village B to village C,
(b)form an equation in x and show that it reduces to 20x^2-336x=413,
(c)solve the above equation and state the time taken foe the boat to travel from village B to villageC

Answer
It is not clear what the ship is doing between Village B and Village C:

(This is clear) the boat sails from village A to village B against the current

(This is not clear)"and from village B to village C the current on its way back."
What is the ship doing from Village B to Village C?

Advanced Math

Sombra Shadow