Advanced Math/Flour mill machine.

Question
Dear Prof Scott

The flour mill machine Takes wheat as the source raw material and the process converts giving us Flour as output.

Is it possible to reverse the process by designing a machine which will give us wheat from flour?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
As can be seen in http://www.madehow.com/Volume-3/Flour.html ,
the wheat needs to be ground up to make flour.

As can be seen, the wheat (or any other vegetable) must be ground up so that the wheat can be extracted.

After reading the article, I see there are 16 steps required to make wheat into flour.

Perhaps steps 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 16 could be reversed, but the steps numbered
3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 would be impossible to reverse.

From this it can be concluded to reverse the entire process would be impossible.

Have you ever seen a movie called, "Princess Bride"?
A word used throughout the movie is "inconceivable".
To reverse flour would be even harder than that.

To undo flour would be like to un-cook food, putting paint back in the jars after it was put on the canvas,putting back together food after it was eaten, making a car be like new (though some shady car dealers claim it has been done), undoing the process that makes oil into gas, un-burning a piece of paper, restoring a burnt down house or any of another number of things.  There's no way it do it by human hands or by using anything that we have created.  There are some cases where a good imitation can be made, but not an exact replica of the original.

Now as it says in Matthew 19:26, "And looking at them Jesus said to them, 'With people this
is impossible, but with God all things are possible.' "  I've seen many miraculous healings,
but have never seen any of the things mentioned in the last paragraph be done.

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson