Advanced Math/Lcd panel display for Bus stops.

Question
Dear Prof Scott

Do you recommend to have Lcd panel display for Bus stops displaying Bus numbers and Destinations?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
I believe it last longer than and electric one, so it would probably be a good idea.

An even better one would be to put up a portable screen on the bus logged into the world wide map down to  a few blocks in either direction and showing the position and where the bus will be going.  That could be done on city buses down to the block or long distance buses down to the mile.

Perhaps someday they could even have a fan for each passenger.

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson