Advanced Math/Chess Hand Rule.

Question
Dear Prof Scott

Is there any rule in Chess game where the player who plays with either White or Black has to use the same Hand for making moves?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
From what I have known, it makes no difference.

As I tried to find an article about chess right left,
it showed me articles that were about the right and left sides of the brain.

It doesn't relate to your question, but from what I know, even those aren't correct at all times, for according to them, most analytical thinking is done on the left side of the brain.  This might be correct in most cases, but the left side of my brain is declared to be dead from the automobile accident which left me in a coma for a few weeks.

To those who say that the rules are always right, they need to meet me and do tests on me.
Maybe its because I'm slightly ambidextrous.  Then again, the fact is, God is in control.

Not the Twilight (ever heard of the 'Twilight Zone'?)

God's in control
of all my soul
and what I do
is be made new
since I give praise
on all my days
to Him alone -
you in that zone?  

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson