Advanced Math/Concentric Stars.

Question
QUESTION: Dear Prof Scott

Can we Construct Concentric Stars?.

Thanks
Prashant

ANSWER: All the stars in a galaxy are concentric in that they all rotate about the same center
(the center of the galaxy).

QUESTION: Dear Prof Scott

Thanks.

Can we have Concentric Star polygon?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Do you mean a set of stars that all rotate around the center of all of them?  Yes, it is possible.  However, there is not a star system anywhere that has uniform size stars with equal space between them.

There might be a triangle of stars somewhere that are almost all the same size, and maybe another triangle of stars that are of roughly the same distance apart, but it would be hard to just three stars with both.  In theory it would work, but in nature, it never does.

Just take a look at the trees.  If we tried and find two trees that looked exactly alike, we couldn't do it, for they all grow branches in differing spots.  Perhaps another one would be to find two people that looked the same.  It is very close to impossible.  Of course, twins could be looked at, but there is usually some little thing between them that is different.

Back to the stars - if a set was found that were roughly the same size and somehow put out by themselves in a cluster with a spin, perhaps it might be possible, but that is not a natural occurrence.

Even is something close was found, the differences in them would soon make them not be so equally distanced.  

Advanced Math

Scott A Wilson