Advanced Math/help

Question
Hello sir

Sir i want an help from you that in our school there is a skit in ''invention of numbers" . Can you provide history in short that how numbers are invented

Kindly i request please if possible reply tommorow on 18th may 2016

Answer
Numbers began as tic marks on caves where each tic mark represented an item,  whether it be a child, a fur or whatever. There is/was a 1-1 correspondence between the tic mark and the object it referred to.  I would suggest you try Google to get more specifics but numbers began as counting numbers or the set of natural numbers {1,2,3,...}.

Advanced Math

Sombra Shadow