Advanced Math/Confusing Rates

Question
Hello:

What is a simple solution to the following?

If 20 men can paint 5 houses in 10 days, how many days can 40 men paint 15 houses?

40 men is 2 X 20 men; 15 days is 3 X 5 houses. Is there a solution using this information to determine the answer for how many days?

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
20 men can paint 5 houses in 10 days so that is 4 houses every 10 days per man. At that rate 40 men can paint twice as many houses in twice as many days,  i.e.  40 men can paint 10 houses in 10 days. But we need to paint 15 houses so it will take another 5 days to accomplish the feat.  

Advanced Math

Sombra Shadow