Adventure Games/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
World of Warcraft2/26/2009Rob Collins
  Q: What class would you say is the hardest class beating? and I'm looking for a fast kill but not to be ...
  A: Thats a pretty tough question, because it depends on how you are geared and how experienced you are. ...
Fan switch in lava room10/29/2008Meg Darling
  Q: Myst III - Exile (Lava Room) - I can get the lava to enter the room after I move the red handle, but ...
  A: Try this... Drop down into the lava control chamber. Go down the short ladder in the middle of ...
the longest journey8/31/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: Jan I went to my cdrive and there is no file the longest journey in there.IF I can,t delete these ...
  A: Joan, Try this: You can install or uninstall the software from the game front-end menu. Place the ...
Jack the Ripper8/21/2008Meg Darling
  Q: I am on day #2 in evening. I've been to Red Chapel and my friend has watched the show. He says he ...
  A: Day 2 Evening walkthrough: New York Daily Office: Look at the note at Bur's door about ...
The Longest Journey8/12/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: I bought this game the longest journeyand I can 't even install it I have an xp and the requirements ...
  A: Joan, There shouldn't be any problem with installing that game on your computer. What installation ...
Curse Of Atlantis thorgal's quest8/12/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: I am in the section land of shadows and can't find the 1st crystal that is suppose to be on the ...
  A: Joan, Sorry this answer is so late. I was on vacation for a few days. Since I'm assuming you've ...
I can't uninstall Morrowind Game of the Year edition7/8/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: I can't uninstall Morrowind Game of the Year edition using the Add/Remove program on the control ...
  A: Joshua, It shouldn't matter which order you install the games as long as you start with Morrowind. ...
Morrowind Problems6/24/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: Well I installed morrowind and it was fine untill i went to play it and this message came up " Font ...
  A: I'm assuming your computer specs are adequate for running Morrowind? A glitch sometimes happens on ...
Kings Quest Collection6/1/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: when i try to install game I receive an error message "integer divide by 0" then installation stops. ...
  A: Clint, Under add/remove programs, remove the game. Check your C: drive to make sure there are no ...
exploding firecracker in Kings Quest 74/18/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: Read your answer to somebody else on this subject. You said to keep moving, move as far as possible ...
  A: Sierra put in these timed puzzles but set them to the cpu speed. On an old system this worked fine, ...
CSI DARK SECRES DS3/22/2008Meg Darling
  Q: Help I cant move on on CASE 4. Where is the second vinyl segment needed? Or walkthrough!
  A: Here is a walkthrough. Keep in mind it is for the PC, so I'm not sure if there are any variations. ...
Kings Quest VII3/17/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: I am playing the Collection of Kings Quest and have hit a problem in Chapter 5 of the Princess Bride ...
  A: Vicky, It's been ages since I've played, but I believe you need to just keep restarting the ...
CSI prints and the pauper3/13/2008Meg Darling
  Q: I know I have to combine the partial finger print on the assembled bottle with the partial on the ...
  A: I just want to be clear... You have two glass fragments right? If not, you'll need to go back to ...
Beyond Atlantis (Atlantis 2)3/10/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: I have played Beyond Atlantis before, then deleted it when I was finished. In a fit of nostalgia, I ...
  A: Steve, I would first try uninstalling the game. Then shut your computer down, restart and disable ...
Kings Quest 71/27/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: I have gotten to chapter five. I can not seam to get the firecracker without dieing. It keeps ...
  A: Maria, This is a common problem with the game. You're running a slow game on a fast system, so ...
Morrowind uninstallition problem1/23/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: I recently got the Morrowind Game of the year for the pc, but when i installed it I got an error ...
  A: Jack, Are you uninstalling it from the Add/Remove Program, or from your All Programs list? There ...
CSI: Dark Motives Case 4 Miss Direction1/14/2008Meg Darling
  Q: Have done ok on the last 3 (using hints from walkthroughs a couple of times) but can't see one for ...
  A: Here's a walkthrough for you. Have fun! MISS DIRECTION Colossus Theater - Working with Nick ...
CSI Dark Motives Case 11/9/2008Meg Darling
  Q: I am trying to use the toolNinhydrin to get fingerprint off the envelope with the cash in the ...
  A: Unfortunately, there is no special trick. You might have a glitch. This might seem like a silly ...
Morrowind Help1/7/2008Jan Eskes
  Q: ok, i double clicked on a file called "set up" on the morrowind CD and a black box pops up for a sec ...
  A: Mystery, I'm assuming your computer specs are adequate for running Morrowind? A glitch sometimes ...
Stone Rituals- Good Beast12/22/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: I hate having to ask but I've found the good Beast in Soltsheim on the quest for the stone rituals. ...
  A: Rach, Since it's been a while since I've played this, I looked up the answer on Gamebanshee.com. ...
Leslie12/10/2007Meg Darling
  Q: i cant seem to find the throttle so that i can get the substance on the bike!! ive got everything ...
  A: Try retracing your steps by carefully following this: Casino Stunt Site - Talk with David McLadden ...
CSI: Dark Motives (case I, Daredevil Disaster)12/5/2007Meg Darling
  Q: I play 'CSI: Dark Motives' on the Nintendo DS. I've followed a walkthrough, but I'm stuck in the ...
  A: Let's see if this helps... (retrace your steps) Examine the tracks on the ground - New Victim: Ace ...
Do you know any good site for software download or purchase?12/3/2007Dean Keith
  Q: I want buy software from online store, such as: anti-virus software, entertainment programmes...... ...
  A: Hey, buddy, I can tell you a place where you can buy all the software: www.sharewareorder.com This ...
The best game review! About the game "Abra Academy Returning Cast".11/23/2007Dean Keith
  Q: I heard that the game Abra Academy Returning Cast is pretty good. Is that true? Anybody likes it?
  A: I played Abra Academy Returning Cast. I like to sat that it's very interesting. Why not have a try ...
Can you recommend me some games to play? Where can I find them?11/21/2007Dean Keith
  Q: Recently, I've been crazy for playing games. But I know few games. Can Can you recommend me some ...
  A: Hey, how about these games: Mystery PI The Lottery Ticket, Journey to the Center of the Earth, ...
CSI:Dark Motives (case 1)11/13/2007Meg Darling
  Q: I have read your other question and answers for this case and I have followed them word for word and ...
  A: This is a really tough question to answer because I'd have to know exactly what you've done so far. ...
Kings Quest 7 Game Glitch?11/7/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: Chapter 3 when you are in the faux shop trying to trade the wooden nickle for the book and the mask ...
  A: Samantha, So you tried to give Erastz the wooden nickle and trade for the book? Download this ...
King's Quest Collection (7) bug10/25/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: I am playing the King's Quest 7 version that comes as part of the King's Quest Collection released ...
  A: Tom, The problem is your running a slow game on a fast computer. The easiest way to solve this ...
Help installing Morrowind9/28/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: Hey, my name is Jack. the other day I bought Morrowind and when I go to install it, it brings up an ...
  A: Jack, I'm assuming your computer has at least the min specs for the game to run properly. Sometimes ...
Morrowind installation trouble9/24/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: Hey Jan, I NEED HELP! I just bought Morrowind and i can't install it, i know you have gotten a bunch ...
  A: Sean, Since you've tried all my trouble shooting ideas, and I'm assuming your pc has at least the ...
Schizm installation problems9/3/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: The installation program doesn't recognize disk 2. I used the patches on-line and finally got this ...
  A: Susan, I'm afraid I am stumped on this one. Your best bet is to go the The Adventure Company's ...
marrow wind instillation issues8/31/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: I've bought the marrowind game of the year edition and when I go to install it, it asks if I want ...
  A: Ryan, This is becoming a common problem with the installation of Morrowind. Follow these steps to ...
kings quest faux store8/15/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: I'm stuck at the part where you have to buy the book from the faux store to get the crook. it wont ...
  A: Maggie, Are you playing Kings Quest 7? If so, Click the salt grains on Valanice and go into the ...
Missing: Since January puzzle Sichet8/15/2007Meg Darling
  Q: I cannot figure out what to do with this puzzle. i've read that you need to find that exact pixel ...
  A: Here are notes from the walkthrough I have... SICHET * Watch the video of Karen being followed by ...
Morrowind setup error8/13/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: Hi im Christian and i was wondering if you could answer my question it is the same as James`s but ...
  A: Christian, The answer for you would be the same as James. On installation Morrowind sometimes ...
morrowind installation problems8/10/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: well i have a problem regarding morrowind installation. i put the CD in, a autorun window pop's up ...
  A: Luka, This is actually common with Morrowind, it's a glitch on the installation. Here's what you ...
Installation Issues7/27/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: I recently Installed Morrowind on my computer, but after that, I got a "corruption" message, so I ...
  A: Spenser, I'm assuming you unistalled Morrowind using Add/Remove Programs, is that correct? You ...
CSI Dark Motives7/22/2007Meg Darling
  Q: I am stuck on this I have gotten all the way to where I compare Leslie Finger prints to the K. tool ...
  A: There's probably one very small thing you missed. Here is a walkthrough that you can refer to (or ...
CSI dark motives PC7/10/2007Meg Darling
  Q: ... im up to the third case...im up to the bit where u ask the phsycic lady all the questions but it ...
  A: Here's a walkthrough for the portion you should have already completed. Go through it again and see ...
Strange problem6/30/2007Jan Eskes
  Q: Well, here goes. It is rather strange problem. After mission in Urshilaku camp, where I must named ...
  A: Slav, You need to heal yourself and regain your attributes. To do this SHOULD be simple. Find a ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4   |  Next       All

Adventure Games