I hve joined a reputed ad agency in mumbai as Management trainee[client servicing] it it possible for me to make a leap to copy writing,if yes what shall b my path for such a jump?

Keep doing what you are doing. To get into an ad agency, any ad agency is difficult. Once you are in let them know of your interest to move into creative. To train as a copywriter and then get in is even more difficult so get in as an account person. Transfer if you wish and if you are capable. The oder of business should be #1 get the job. #2 get your copywriting work known through your abilities as an account person to offer creative suggestions in your briefs.

You can win at this but it will take patience and persistence.

Peter Gabany

Strategic planning: Objective based communicaitons, ad creative graphic design, writing, photography - buying and making, illustration - buying, print, outdoor, event, media, media planning, broadcast, how to select an agency, what the client must provide, pitching a client / being pitched

Nearly 30 years in the business - 29 years operating an agency. Creative direction and agency management.

RGD Ontario - Possibly the best graphic design association anywhere. Leading the way in professional accreditation worldwide.

Ryerson University - Photographic Arts CAAP - ICA CPPP - ICA

Reggie Awards winner - Design Edge Canada SoGood Awards Winner - Social Good entries Design At Work Awards - many years.

Our clients are successful in the business of manufacturing, chemical, nuclear, logistics, shipping (ships, trucks, rail, air), medical services (hospitals, ambulance and medical transfer, travel health, medical centres), tourism (fishing, destination, culinary, arts, more), not-for-profit.