Advertising/advertising

Question
I hve joined a reputed ad agency in mumbai as Management trainee[client servicing]..is it it possible for me to make a leap to copy writing,if yes what shall b my path for such a jump?
regards

Answer
Keep doing what you are doing. To get into an ad agency, any ad agency is difficult. Once you are in let them know of your interest to move into creative. To train as a copywriter and then get in is even more difficult so get in as an account person. Transfer if you wish and if you are capable. The oder of business should be #1 get the job. #2 get your copywriting work known through your abilities as an account person to offer creative suggestions in your briefs.

You can win at this but it will take patience and persistence.

Pete

Advertising

Peter Gabany