Advertising/Want to find job in ad agency abroad

Question
Hi Peter,
I'm from India. 28. Working in advertising as an art director since my graduation from an art college. That means I've almost three years of experience in the field. I don't know how dumb this question may appear to you but  i really want some consultation regarding this. Ok so here is it. I want to move somewhere else in the world and stay there for the rest of my life. I don't know where to go. Singapore and Dubai are the rough the destinations in my mind because people around me are often go to these countries, so in my mind these two countries are where I can get a nice, we'll paid job in an ad agency. But I really don't know which other countries I should consider in my list. I was wondering if you could help me with knowledge about which countries are more lenient in terms of work visas. And what my options are apart from Singapore and Dubai.

Answer
I wish that I could help. You are asking what I know of work visas in other countries and frankly I haven't a clue. Myself, I would target countries with a high design ethic or cutting edge creative such as England, Italy, US - but how easy it would be to immigrate is beyond me.

Sorry,

Pete  

Advertising

Peter Gabany