Advertising Online/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
An Online Advertising Interview11/1/2015Ivan Jimenez
  Q: I am currently a senior at Loyola University Chicago studying advertising and public relations. I am ...
  A: Please find my responses below: 1. How did you get your start in online advertising? It wasn't a ...
interstiail ads6/23/2013Ivan Jimenez
  Q: i would like to know do interstitial ads convert if they do which site converts easily for them am ...
  A: Yes. Interstitial ads work. They are highly visible. They get more interaction. They get ...
PPC Advertising11/13/2012Ivan Jimenez
  Q: Do you know what Microsoft means by the words "Impressions" & "Average position" when it relates to ...
  A: An impression is each time a banner is displayed. Average position is exactly what it sounds like. ...
Online Advertising2/22/2012Ivan Jimenez
  Q: I am developing a website, and I have been thinking about the advertising aspect of it, as it will ...
  A: Firstly, congrats on the new business. Now as far as your advertising issue goes, here's the ...
service industries8/6/2011Ivan Jimenez
  Q: plz tell me what are the job which comes under service industry? is it related to communication ...
  A: The service industry loosely relates to businesses that provide a service to end-users. Generally, ...
logo protection10/29/2007Maggie Macnab
  Q: Can this smile symbol : ) be used on a product and if so, is there a way to protect it's use ...
  A: I'm not an attorney, but I've spent years of doing logos, many of which I've copyrighted. If ...
advertisng5/5/2007Maggie Macnab
  Q: how do business plan their advertising campaign for their products, also i need to know more about ...
  A: I am a visual communications strategist and not a marketing person. However, my area has to do with ...
searches12/2/2006Maggie Macnab
  Q: Is there a place on the internet on which we can search for currently registered trademarked logos ...
  A: Looking for specific visual designs can be more challenging than words, but you can go to the Patent ...
Digital Advertising9/19/2006Maggie Macnab
  Q: Hey Maggie: I work as an assistant media buyer and I am working on a project for my supervisor and ...
  A: Identity is my area, not tv, but I suspect with the incoming FCC regs, analog will be out and HiDef ...
USP10/2/2005Maggie Macnab
  Q: Good day, Can you tell me how does one check to see if the Unique Selling Proposition he or she ...
  A: I'm not sure exactly what you are asking here, but you may need to talk with either a patent or ...
Advertising4/13/2005Maggie Macnab
  Q: In what ways does advertising Affect the common consumer?
  A: Wow, Roxie, that's a pretty broad topic. But I do teach in the area of symbolism as visual literacy ...
tinie Restaurant4/2/2005Maggie Macnab
  Q: Maggie, hello. Hope you are having the greatest day ever! haha w(*u*)w well, my family ...
  A: and thanks for your question, which is a good one. It is challenging when you go against an ...
Directions to Future Clinic1/16/2005Maggie Macnab
  Q: I am a licensed acupuncturist living in Nashville, TN. anticipating beginning my first practice this ...
  A: What a great service to offer truckers. I've designed an identity for an acupuncturist client and ...
about logo book11/4/2004Maggie Macnab
  Q: Do you have any logo books or do you have any logo design any books?
  A: and thank you for your inquiry. My work has been published over the last couple of decades in many ...
acquisition cost8/10/2004Muhammad Kashif
  Q: Do you know what AOL's customer acquisition cost is or where I could find it? Any help would be ...
  A: I am not really sure about the figure, however as far as I know it ranges between USD 150 to 250. I ...
How many advertisements4/6/2004Muhammad Kashif
  Q: I could flip through a magazine and count all the adds I see, but then that would only be on ...
  A: Sorry for being late on the response. The number of ads present in a magazine would depend on 2 ...
media/advertising2/20/2004Muhammad Kashif
  Q: how can one accurately measure effectiveness of an advertising campaign and media buy?
  A: The effectiveness of any campaign (including advertising campaigns) are dependent on the objectives. ...
Advertising or Targeted Advertising7/16/2001Jenny Freitas
  Q: I know time is valuable, so I'll get right to it. I have a sister that owns several insectaries ...
  A: Larry, I'm not sure that advertising online is what you need to do. Your sister has a very ...
Copywriting Career9/14/2000Josh Baker
  Q: Any advice for someone just starting a career as a copywriter. I am enrolled in a class at the ...
  A: Joe, Welcome to the wonderful world of advertising. As far as programs go, there are many. If you ...
Logo protection9/3/2000Maggie Macnab
  Q: What would be the best way to protect my logo? Trademark? Servicemark? How would I go about that?
  A: The way to protect a creative work is really dependent on the nature of it. For instance, you can ...

Page:    1 

Advertising Online

Ivan Jimenez

Top Expert on this page