Aerobics/toned body shape

Question
Hi,I am 29 yrs old male and want to have a toned shape-in body type.currently I have a posture with flabby muscles and tummy..chest 40inch, waist-38 inch.very recently I have started exercise as follows...
burpee,mountain climbing,jumping jack each 30 sec duration with 3 times rep.afterwards side crunches,planks & V sitting again for 30 sec 3 times rep each. then push up 20 times twice and front squat 20 twice.
PLEASE ADVICE ME ARE THEY ENOUGH FOR THE DESIRDE RESULT I WISH FOR...THANKS IN ADVANCE....

Answer
Chandan,
You have definitely started in the right direction as high impact exercises such as Burpees and Jumping Jacks do help to raise the heart rate and burn up calories. An issue I see is the potential for a plateau (meaning you will stop seeing results)if you are ONLY doing this type of activity day in and day out, with no increase in intensity or load, since that is what makes the changes in the body that you are after. Secondly, you run the risk of injury or overuse by repeating the same movements all the time. I think you have done a great job finding exercises that you can do with minimal equipment and space but I would recommend expanding your exercise list to include other actions (such as lunges and pull-ups) and by including added resistance to place more demand on your working muscles. I hope this helps!  

Aerobics

Che Krause