Aerobics/A very old presentation

Question
Hi.Years ago senior workout was presented at can fit pro. Not sure if you were the presenter. I later got the cd Senior workout vol1.  -big band,swing ,jazz. There was a handout  at the conference that sort of suggested the moves for each song. I have the cd but lent my handout to someone last year and it is now 'lost'. Is it somewhere in archives with you. Or an old DVD that shows the moves. Thanks so much. Have run out of ideas for my chair class but they all love music! Lynda

Answer
Hi Lynda,

I do have an outline I can send you.  Please contact me at:  kenalanfitness@aol.com, then I can send it by email to you.  I'm all out of the DVD of the workout. I do still have a few VHS tapes if you still have a videocassette player!  Let me know and I can give you the pricing on it.

Glad to hear you're still working with older adults.  We need more like you!

Aerobics

Ken Alan