Aerobics/mini trampoline

What do you think of using one of these for conditioning? I have to avoid stress on my knees, so I got one of these. It doesnt seem to be much of a workout though, just letting it push your legs up and down. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Hi Sue,
Yes there are workouts you can do with the mini trampoline.  Did yours come with a video or any workouts with it?  If you are not getting your heart rate up then you need to change your workout.  There are a lot of free ones you can get through the internet.  Here is a link to one:
As always make sure you check with your doctor first to know if you have any limitations.  Good luck!

Kristina Shane

Many women struggle with losing weight and I was once one of those women. Now I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and I've spent many years researching the best way for women to get healthy, lose weight and maintain it. I hold a BS in Sports Management and Iím currently working on my MS in Health and Physical Education. I can answer any questions on women's fitness.

Having struggled with weight all my life as well as many health problems such as Lupus and Crohnís disease Iíve researched all my adult life on how to lose weight and keep it off and how to stay healthy when you are sick. I have my own personal training company, KrisCross Training, and Iíve been helping men, women and children get healthy and stay healthy for years. Check out my website,, or my blog

IDEA Health and Fitness Association Sharecare Elite Trainer AllExperts Expert in Strength Training, Womenís Fitness, Aerobics and Living with Obesity

BS in Sports Management-Fitness and Nutrition Track-California University of PA Certified Health and Physical Education Teacher