Aerobics/mini trampoline

Question
Kim
What do you think of using one of these for conditioning? I have to avoid stress on my knees, so I got one of these. It doesnt seem to be much of a workout though, just letting it push your legs up and down. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Answer
Hi Bud thanks for the question.  I also have a mini-trampoline which does alleviate some of the knee joint impact and mine came with a DVD.  The DVD has some workout programs on it that I can follow (or of course I can create my own).  The exercises do give great workouts after doing them for about 1/2 hour or so.  I would recommend getting a DVD or even just searching online for a mini trampoline exercise program.  If that fails you can have someone come and show you some exercises that will give you a great workout, let me know if you are open to this option as we could help.  

Thanks for the question!

Kim Farmer
Mile High Fitness
ACE-Certified Personal Trainer
Clinical Exercise Specialist
Corporate Wellness Specialist
www.MileHighFitness.com
www.MileHighFitness.com/PersonalTraining

Aerobics

Kim Farmer