Aeronautical Engineering/Interest in Aeronautical engineering

I am about to register for a bachelors degree course in computer engineering with bias for software engineering. I have an interest in going for higher studies in aeronautical engineering. I will like to know if this is possible.

The best information for this type of question can be found by asking university admissions officers or department chairman of the engineering school of your choice. My experience is that you need an engineering degree or a hard science degree such as in physics to do graduate work in aeronautical engineering. Of course you can take undergraduate courses to fill in your academic record, but the amount of work and time involved depends on your undergraduate course of study. Check out a typical U.S. university website such as U. of Washington - Seattle for requirements.

Good luck.

Aeronautical Engineering

Paul Soderman

Aeronautics, Aerodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Aeroacoustics, Noise Control, Muffler Design, Wind Tunnel Research.... I know nothing about India - do not ask about schools, jobs, application requirements, career choices, etc. for India. Please, no text message verbiage; I prefer full words in full sentences. Thanks.

38 years as research engineer at NASA

B.S. and M.S. Aeronautical Engineering - U. of Washington, Graduate work Standford U.

AIAA Associate Fellow (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)