Aeronautical Engineering/Questions about your career

Mr. Soderman,
I've been researching aerospace and aeronautical engineering for a while, but have never been able to secure an interview with a person such as yourself. If you would answer a few questions I have for a school project.
1: How long were you in college, and where did you attend?
2: How long did it take you to find your job with NASA after graduating from college?
3: Was the curriculum you studied in your years at university close to what you needed to know for your career?
4:What led you to choose this specific career?
5: Would you recommend a military-based career such as the USAF?
6: At what age would you recommend retiring in your career?
7: Was the pay at, below, or above the amount you expected?
8: In the 38 years you've worked at NASA, has your pay increased? What about your responsibilities in the workplace?
9: Does your job interfere with your time for family?
10: What was the application process like to begin working for NASA?
Thank you so much for your time, and I would be very grateful if you could answer these questions.

1. Oregon State U. 2 yrs, U. of Washington 4 yrs, Stanford U. part time several years.
2. A few weeks.
3. Yes
4. I loved solving physics problems, which led me to engineering, and then aero.
6. 65
7. Just right
8. Yes, yes
9. Not often
10. A phone call, an interview

Aeronautical Engineering

Paul Soderman

Aeronautics, Aerodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Aeroacoustics, Noise Control, Muffler Design, Wind Tunnel Research.... I know nothing about India - do not ask about schools, jobs, application requirements, career choices, etc. for India. Please, no text message verbiage; I prefer full words in full sentences. Thanks.

38 years as research engineer at NASA

B.S. and M.S. Aeronautical Engineering - U. of Washington, Graduate work Standford U.

AIAA Associate Fellow (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)